Achievement lists reveal upcoming Xbox Live titles, including two free games!
- Battlewagon: IronSun’s followup to IonBallEX looks to have some fun and easy Achievements. Check out our previous coverage (including more screens than the competition) here.
- Breeze: A game that contains 50 GamerScore worth of Achievements instead of the standard 200. This is being published by Microsoft Studios and will likely be a free, ad-supported title ala Minesweeper and Sudoku. Oh, and it’s about a flower that floats in the breeze.
- Doodle God: Play god by combining numerous elements to create even more elements. It’s like chemistry, but fun! Interestingly, Doodle God was previously available as an indie title but has now been removed from the Marketplace - just like IonBall disappearing when IonBallEX came out. You can try the free Flash version of Doodle God right now.
- Farm Frenzy 2: A farm simulator from Russian developer Alawar Entertainment. Check out the PC version here.
- Shuffle Party: Another 50G free game published by Microsoft Studios. We know it’ll contain bowling and shuffleboard, but can’t reveal further details just yet…
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Conviction: Wow. Now that Let’s Golf 2 is out (and its Achievements are working!), Gameloft’s other announced Xbox Live title draws closer to release.
The discovery of a console game’s full Achievement list usually means that title will debut within the next month or two. That’s not always the case for Windows Phone titles though – Achievements for games like Implode! have sometimes been discovered far, far in advance of the actual game’s release. Still, these titles are coming sometime!