Carbon version 1.2 is now live on the Marketplace after being submitted twelve days prior. We covered what's new in this update previously, which includes video preview (on the timeline) and a new quote screen gesture (tap on a tweet with two fingers). As well as improvements made to the app (speed, performance, etc.), the team has also introduced a trial mode that wasn't present in v1.1 - this trial has limited functionality but sports no advertising.
What else has been patched in version 1.2? Check out the bug fixes and changes below:
- Read It Later bug that failed to save links to Read It Later service
- Timeline context menu bug
- Camera share bug that did not select pictures from Pictures hub
- Broken image upload
- List Timelines on Quickline Bug where it didn’t load older Tweets when tapping on “More”
- Minor changes & bug fixes with Live Tiles
- Default Image service changed to Twitpic instead of Twitter(to be reverted back soon)
- Quickline bug that did not load all of the lists
- General cache, and storage fixes/enhancements
- Smoother Timeline scrolling experience and faster image fetching
You can download Carbon (and the trial) from the Marketplace for $1.99.