Chase Mobile for Windows Phone now available in the Store
Chase Mobile now available
For those who have been eagerly waiting the arrival of the recently announced Chase Mobile banking app, your day is here. The app is now available to download and it should be available globally (or at least in markets where Chase is around).
The full app feature log is after the break as it's quite long along with the link and QR code.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
- See account balances and transaction history
- View your credit and debit card rewards status
- Pay bills and credit cards
- Transfer money between Chase accounts
- Deposit checks right from your phone with Chase QuickDeposit℠
- Send wire transfers
- Make changes to pending transactions
- Send and request money with Chase QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
- Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
- Speak with a service representative
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
- View your credit card balance and activity
- Make payments
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID℠ CARD
- View your balance and transaction activity
- Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
- Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
Head to the Windows Phone Store here to grab your copy now for Windows Phone. Thanks, Abhishek A., for the tip!