State of the Mobile Nations Survey

State of the Mobile Nations Survey: We need your opinion!

With new Apple, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices hitting the market this fall, and new BlackBerry 10 phones just around the corner in early 2013, there have never been so many amazing phones on the market to choose from.

Before the holiday season hits, we wanted to pause for a moment and check in to see where everybody is at. It'll only take a minute or two to fill out this State of the Mobile Nations survey, and we'll love you forever if you do. Thanks for participating!

Take the Survey!

Comments

KevinSoloUno says:

Do you think rim will take Microsoft's popularity. I am a big fan of windows phone and Nokia, but I've to admit it. Im quite scared of bb rim and its new OS coz I know how people are crazy for BBs

ousooner314 says:

It is possible. I do think, if RIM plays their cards right, could compete with Microsoft for third spot in the mobile platform (albeit a distant third).

I actually like BB10. It is pretty cool.

macastle says:

It comes down to who has the better hardware, advertising, UI, and ecosystem. I wouldn't worry much about Microsoft. Microsoft has a great product and the best ecosystem.

Judge_Daniel says:

I just got my 8X three days ago, so I'm thinking that I'll take the survey from last Thursday's viewpoint. Otherwise, this survey doesn't make any sense.

Curtieson says:

I agree...the survey was not geared to the WP8 crowd as most of the die hards have upgraded in the last 3 weeks, haha.

Tsyokiss says:

Had the same problem, now my contract is due in 23 months.. ^^

I just completed mine

wpguy says:

There are still a lot of us who haven't upgraded to a WP8 model. For most, the blame for that goes to carriers and manufacturers. If they want our money, they'll have to play ball.

jsnod25 says:

For me it's because I am a day 1 lumia 900 buyer, so I have a while to re-up my contract

Guakala says:

Survey was weak.

tds101 says:

Done!!! I just want a 64gb Lumia next time around.

The survey assumes that people currently have a phone with one of only four OSs, but I currently have a Sony Erricson J20 "Hazel" feature phone, and never owned any of those OSs either. I think the survey must have an additional "other" option for its first question.

wpstan says:

Have been with Nokia for 10 years..love there phones..I go wherever they go..Windows Phone 8 is great

Redspeed93 says:

Done - now love me forever! ;)

I love you sooooo much. Foreverz!

Liam Perry says:

Is there anywhere we can go to see the results of previous state of the mobile nations polls?

Will our responses be linked to our profiles in any way?

Nope. That could be a cool feature to make as an option though.

apocacrux says:

I'm curious to see the results. I also have hope for BB10, though I've never been a fan before. I doubt they'll do anything that would make me want to switch from my 920.