Windows Phone 7.8

Microsoft reportedly starts rolling out Windows Phone 7.8 update

Reports have been flooding in detailing an update for Windows Phone 7.5, which can only mean one thing - Microsoft has begun rolling out Windows Phone 7.8 for those who own previous generation hardware. Windows Phone Central readers, as well as WP7.nl have received notification of an available release on the Lumia 800.

Windows Phone 7.8 is a major update that Microsoft announced alongside Windows Phone 8. The release is to implement new features on legacy hardware, including the new start screen Live Tile layout and other goodies. Those who have managed to receive and apply the 7.8 update have noticed a new splash screen and Xbox Live Tile that are present on Windows Phone 8.

Windows Phone 7.8 Update

According to WP7.nl, the update process for the Lumia 800 includes a number of builds as well as a Nokia update. Reported OS version 7.10.8773 is bumped to 7.10.8779.8, and is then proceeded with the update to 7.10.8783. This then prepares the device for the final update to 7.10. 8858.136. Welcome to almost-Windows Phone 8.

We're yet to get our Windows Phones to register the update, so be sure to let us know if you've received the one in the comments, along with which Windows Phone you're using and carrier (if applicable) you're with.

[Note: This could be a staggered rollout, dependent on carriers and OEMs, so don't get your hopes too high just yet. Microsoft has yet to announce anything official about this occurring, meaning this is still limited to just a few users and phones.]

Thanks everyone who tipped us!

Comments

aldovelco says:

Great, I already flashed my phone but with this I'll update my mother's phone without losing her info

MrSean490 says:

It's too bad 7.8 doesn't have official support for SMS backup. I've finally ended up just unlocking my phone and installed the homebrew SMS backup tool. Now that I've sucessfully unlocked my phone, I don't want to risk updating to 7.8 and not having those apps working anymore.

ChrisK91 says:

Now we just need someone to capture the CAB files...

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online(Click on menu Home)

I hope you get Lou Gehrig's disease and die horribly and alone.
That is all.

inteller says:

this is just hitting unlocked phones, unencumbered by shyster carriers.  You will not see this on ATT this year...if ever.

mjrtoo says:

Yeah, I doubt ATT will ever release it.

Although you are probably right and I am not holding my breath. I have faith that Nokia will at least try everything they can to get at&t to bring it to Nokia phones judging on the fact that Nokia is still giving excellent support for those of us still on wp7 and haven't been leaving us out in the cold.

ejlee072006 says:

Not if you have Nokia

venom5150 says:

If any phone is going to receive it on Att, its going to be the 900. If I had an HTC or Samsung phone (and I did) I wouldn't get my hopes up.

scdkad says:

Remember-ATT has to "test" it for 4 months!

Dre325 says:

or for a year...  Our only hope is for Nokia (or Microsoft) to push AT&T hard.  Otherwise we may never get it.

Nokia phones should get it in a week or 2 on AT&T. For some reason AT&T actually releases Lumia updates. All other WP manufacturer devices will have to wait months or never get it.

Larry Waters says:

That's for sure.  They won't let me upgrade my Focus firmware beyond 7.10.7720.  I'm surprised they gave us 7.5 at all.  I'm not holding my breath for 7.8.  God forbid someone doesn't sign a 2 year contract for a new WP8 phone because 7.8 would hold them over until more phones and phablets (hopefully) hit the market later this year......

topleya says:

If you have Omnia 7 on Tmobile UK, not a chance. I have yet to get the update that fixes the disappearing keyboard bug.

Oh well, unlocked Ativ S will arrived on Tuesday =D

Noelinho says:

Pretty sure I have the keyboard bug fix... Never have an issue with it anyway, and I have the same phone/network

TGBmark1234 says:

Unfortunately useless T-Mobile haven't pushed any updates for over a year now. A T-Mobile branded Omnia 7, like mine, will still be saddled with build 7740 which has the disappearing keyboard issue. I've complained to them many times, but they simply don't care.
I can upgrade in Feb next year, and with T-Mobile I'm not expecting to receive 7.8 before I switch to WP8.

wpguy says:

Not true... I have every update for my T-Mo HD7.

drunkard says:

I've been wondering if 1st Gen devices like my venerable Samsung Focus will be getting this update at all. Hears conflicting reports, some say only the 2nd wave (Tango-era) devices and beyond, others have said ALL 7.x devices will be updatable. Which is it?

inteller says:

if you are on ATT, think of the worst possible scenario and that's what you will get.

All devices will be update...also de original WP7 from back in 2010...and by second generation you must be meaning mango? E.g. WP 7.5 update

inteller says:

no you are wrong.  The Quantum and the DVP wont be getting it for starters.

barry.weston says:

Wonder if the focus will...

blessthejon says:

Yeah they will.

What?! The Quantum is not recieving 7.8? Noooooooooo :(
Where did you get this news from?

RenatoFontes says:

I think there are already roms available that you can use on your device... you should check xda =)

briankariu says:

The Focus is the OG Windows phone that came to the market when the Nokias were still thinking about WP7. For most of us, the focus as our first Windows phone that didnt suck. It would be an honour if the OG WP got 7.8. And it would really show that Microsoft keeps their word when they said that all devices would always recieve updates irregardless

EAA575 says:

All WP 7.x devices are updateable (like with Mango and Tango) but the chances of carriers/OEMs releasing the update to the OG devices like the Focus, don't even bother. You'll have to force update it if the CAB files become available.

rbrsddn says:

If you have an unlocked Focus, you can get the 7.8 over at XDA Developers... I've been running it for a while now.

Nakazul says:

Hmm, i wonder if my old Optimus 7 will get this update.

CronGM says:

I'm really hoping it will, but I read somewhere that LG won't be updating the Optimus 7 anytime. :(

ajua says:

This is sadly what I read a while ago. LG won't be releasing firmware updates to support WP 7.8.

I already took the plunge to WP8 with an HTC 8X but It would be great to have my Optimus 7 updated to 7.8 so I can sell it quicker.

q21701 says:

I have an HTC Arrive, so that means I'll be waiting for cab files to be released.

EAA575 says:

Same here :)

thejesusegg says:

I'm in the same boat. All of the phones that I've had on Sprint have always fallen by the wayside when it comes to updates.

Sprint! (read: Potter!) =)

cam45fblax says:

Reads article, hopes skyrocket...then remembers I'm on AT&T...FML

Sarang68 says:

Is this limited to U.S.A. or staggered worldwide? Any ideas?

Woembah says:

Since this news is also originating from a Dutch website (WP7.nl), it is either world wide or maybe limited to Europe.

tranthe says:

Not so fast, the update will be delivery to various carriers, then throttling control to push update notification to devices. At least, the update will be available to all 7.5 devices at Q1 2013.

williewillus says:

Anyone tried the classic old update trick in Zune software yet?

mcmaui says:

I tried it with no success. It can only work thou if the update is already available in your country. The cable tick only allows you to get the update even if your not part of the first batch.

yeah, tried it too...no update availible. In my country meaning the country I currently reside in or the country my Live ID is registered. Cause my Windows Live ID is from Switzerland, but I moved to Singapore 3 months ago. :/

barry.weston says:

Yep tried ... No luck yet

mms-pc says:

I hate the unplug-network-cable trick, it is sooo difficult to control the timing!!

Owen Johnson says:

It worked! Thank you so much for reminding me about that trick! (HTC Trophy Unlocked)

Sarang68 says:

Oh ya staggered

anujtwp says:

What OEM?? I can only see it for Nokia and strangely its for all of their devices and not for even a single non Nokia, atleast yet. What does it say?
There are whole new Nokia experience, from bluetooth sharing to ringtone out of any DRM free music on phone, additional extras coming and updates to 2-3 in house apps.
What HTC and Samsung doing?

melvinmajor says:

I think HTC and Samsung Windows Phone will have the update soon :) I'm waiting for it for my HTC Titan X310e that really needs a great update to have an issue for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth problems...

Wilt says:

Nothing on my unbranded UK Lumia 800 yet...

I live in India, i got call yesterday from npd employee. He said i m invited to updated my 610 to wp7.8. I called nokia care of my city confirm. He said yes its available. But i couldn't update it today coz its sunday. But i go to npd and talked to that employee who called me. He shown me 510, 710, & 800 all running on 7.8 and actually had bt file sharing and ringtone maker apps. I will be going tomorrow at 10am ist to update my lumia and will tell u more abt it.

smasithick says:

NPD employee means???

anujtwp says:

Nokia Proprity Dealer.
Authorized Nokia shop.

zephyrwala says:

Where in India ? I'm from Mumbai ! I'll also check with my nearby NPD store and see but do confirm your location

Rick Smits says:

Zune WiFi trick?

williewillus says:

Tried on both 900 and Focus S, no go.

tried on my HTC HD7, nothing there :/

klanguedoc says:

that Titan actually still looks really good..even better with wp7.8

Neeroy Dutt says:

Hi, I am using HTC Titan Pi39100 and using wp 7.5
Is there a way I can install wp 7.8 ?? I am using this in New Delhi....pls advise.

Thnx.

psreloaded says:

Nothing on a carier free Omnia W from India

Same here :( I am too  using Omnia W

ubiquitense says:

Well, I've an omnia w too. This is just the similar situation for Tango update. The update for Samsung came about 4-5 days after the updates for nokia started appearing on navifirm. So, we have time until EoD, Wednesday for our hopes :)

samrulez says:

Spoke to samsung, no update for us! :(

vivekforbes says:

Same here.No updates..i am also using Omnia W...

Those who say AT&T won't get the update are complete idiots. EVERYONE will get the update. ESPECIALLY Nokia Devices. Get your facts straight before you post stupid nonsense and try to get everyone's hopes destroyed, please.

aubreyq says:

Unfortunately it's AT&T's history with WP updates that has brought our hopes down.

I know but we must have hope!!!!! ;)

inteller says:

haha, you've not been around very long have you?  The only update ATT pulled off without a hitch was Mango, and that's because MS publiclly shamed them with the where's my update page.

Strategy is to hold off any cool updates for old phones. Reason is that they want you to buy a new phone. for that they get to own your soul for another 2 years.
Good business, lousy customer Focus (no pun intended :-) )

Lithon says:

I already have 7.10.8779.8 !! I still need 7.10.8783 and then 7.10. 8858.136 !

ZuNuKoo says:

And when is Verizon getting this? Specifically the trophy.

safesax2002 says:

"specifically for the trophy" ;)

ZuNuKoo says:

Yeah, what they said. lol.

Anyone with a Trophy get anything? I can't check until later tonight.

BKsInBarre says:

Nothing yet :-(

aubreyq says:

Hahaha exactly.

andrewkim789 says:

I want this update sooo bad for my Trophy!!

The HTC Trophy is adored by almost everyone who has one. 7.8 would make it even better!

Owen Johnson says:

I have the trophy on verizon (unlocked) and got the update. Had to do the unplug-the-net trick.

RenatoFontes says:

Any luck for focus flash users?
I haven't updated my device to the last firmware update since it removed the hability to interop unlock...

So I'm not able to check =P

Corepc says:

Nothing here yet for my focus flash either.

Claytonn says:

Hope for the best..

Does it add the wifi keep alive feature??

India Samsung Boys... anything???

newneo says:

Those screen shots of the titan are a bit wrong. The outlook tile sports the new 2013 icon. The Zune icon is still on the update not the Xbox one. I am running the updated software on my Unlocked Nokia Lumia 800 UK. Can't see much difference in settings but I do love the new tiles and accent colours. The like is Zune does double size the tiles. Enjoy folks

that's a mocked up photo....not the actual update.

cannon#WP says:

I don't think that's a mock. I think it's a Titan with an old 7.8 custom rom.

yarkiebrown says:

Hey1 I've got a UK unlocked 800... Where's my update!!

newneo says:

Oh yeah, the office icon is updated and drive for Nokias is updated. None of the Bluetooth apps are available yet. I want to see developers take advantage of the sized tiles as well.

md_minhaj says:

Just checked with zune but there is no update for the Samusung Omnia W in India.

nothing on my lumia 800 too....guess i'll just have to use navifirm

darionek says:

nothing on my 710 - T-mobile...

melvinmajor says:

Nothing for my non-branded HTC Titan X310e (European version)

Paper_Link says:

nothing on my omnia 7 - three uk. Anybody else in the uk had any luck?

soumitro316 says:

nothing for the Samsung Omnia W in India...just checked:(

hoonigandad says:

I already had a 7.8 rom running on Focus, 1.3 , so you could always do it yourself if Att doesnt

TK2011 says:

1.3 is THE original Focus, right? I'd love to update mine. Where did you get the ROM?

dylk says:

Xda developers have a few for the original focus

spaulagain says:

Damn, just sent my Lumia 800 in for warranty repair. It will be nice to have both my Lumia 920 and 800 running essentially the same OS.

newneo says:

But it's not the same os purely cosmetic.

srslykev says:

nothing here either in germany on my lumia 800, Telekom

rocky 710 says:

Rich Edmonds, is this update for USA or worldwide??

_Haitian says:

Can someone, anyone please tell me if I connect HTC Titan (SIM unlocked on TELUS here in Canada) to Zune and search for update when 7.8 comes out, will it find it or do I have to travel to the states, have my phone connected while Roaming on AT&T then search for the update? Anything helps now. I haven't been able to update to Tango either as Zune says there are no updates available.

arrow22 says:

You don't have to travel to the states! Zune doesn't care where you are. That said, you will receive the update only when AT&T deploys it, as your phone is still identified as AT&T. I updated my first gen HTC HD7 from T-Mobile (using it on Wind Mobile) from Zune for each update, for example.

_Haitian says:

You are my hero. Thank you for clarifying it and simple at that too.

ogamawab says:

I am using Nokia 710, unlock with straight talk service att.mvno. I wonder if we can get the up through Zune phone update...

gerbir21 says:

Come on Rogers, lets get this update moving!

RaRa85 says:

Have we actually heard from Microsoft yet? I think not. Every update rumor has Nokia attached to it somehow. It's December. Microsoft should be able to at least confirm something other than "coming soon."

Tjalsma says:

Cool, time to feverishly plug my Focus II in hourly for the next 4 months, hahaha!

noelwilliams says:

Nothing for HTC Titan or Lumia 800 in the UK :-(

John20212 says:

Hopeing we will see win7.8 on the original ATT Samsung Focus at some point, not holding my breath but would love to get the update.
And before anyone starts its time to get a new phone, not everyone has bough the phone at launch and for many people their 2y contract is still not up.
Microsoft should provide the update direct and cut out the damn carriers.

If you don't own a Nokia Lumia 800 or a locked Nokia Lumia 800 here is a small Tutorial how you can Flash your Device to have the Official Windows Phone 7.8 on it :)

SaucePolicy says:

Argh I still haven't gotten my portico or firmware update for my Verizon 8X. :'(

mcmaui says:

LoL. I regard such posts as yours as a kind of bragging about already having WP8. Guess we gonna see that kind of post in every bigger WP7 related thread in the future ;)

efusive says:

My Lumia 800 is running this now :)

rohitsingh says:

Was it as flashed rom or Zune update?

efusive says:

Flashed from Nokia Care Suite. My phone is an unbranded and unlocked version so it found the write firmware automatically and flashed it. I gotta say I reckon there's a bit of a speed boost in this OS if that's possible...may be a placebo effect but this phone is flying...even more than before.

if its a flashed version why would you comment this here, people are waiting for the real deal, you made me almost believe that its out. :'(

But it is the real deal from Nokia's servers. Its not as if it is a dodgy copy or something :P i put it on my girlfriends Lumia 800 yesterday and she's loving it!!

PolishHitta says:

Bet ya Europe will release it this month and other large carries such as Verizon and AT&T will release it on January or February due to their "restrictions"

igor_limap says:

I updated my Lumia 900 here in Brazil with that custom rom from navifirm and it's really awesome!!!
With new yellow live tiles bigger and smaller It's very impressive!!

garpen0 says:

Nothing yet on my swedish unloced L900 :(

phatboy66 says:

Damn cant wait to get the update on my Samsung Focus.  Really want that new start screen

rebinoh says:

Why does ATT need to test anything? I thought this and future updates were going to be Microsoft OTA. Am I mistaken?

Indeed you are probably mistaken it seems :/

dirtbound says:

Pretty sure WP8 and later will be OTA no Carrier, but WP7.8 and 7.x will require carrier.

katakulli says:

is the "Nokia Update" included in the firmware from navifirm?
are there any apps like bt sharing in this "official" update?

Not that I've seen but the apps will probably be released via the Nokia Collection the the marketplace...

My wifes Lumia 800 (unlocked, UK) just updated and the update WASN'T WP7.8
Edit: OK it's now downloading another. Will update accordingly

netabilus says:

Tell us what you got? Are you upgrading it with Zune?

With whatever it's called on Mac. She got an update notification a few hours back, we're now on update download number 3 and still not at 7.8 yet lol

Memopoblete says:

from what I read, it will be the last one (4th update) that is 7.8 :) good luck! keep us informed

No joy. Three updates brings it to 7.10.8773.98. So her phone must have been horrifically non-updated. Three updates and it's stalled. No more showing up :(

loooool, you actually were on a really old version :P, i still dought that this rolling out news is just fake

netabilus says:

The initial post says it upgrades it in 3 steps, so I guess you are on a right way ;-)

netabilus says:

Daniel_H_UK says:

Nothing on My mothers 710 or my old 710 (which would make it easier to sell since i recently upgraded to a 920) and my brother is yet to check his 800, hopefully its pushed out soon as my brother loves my start screen and would love to customise his

monigal2 says:

Hope its available for my 900

Tomasz S. says:

I've flashed the 1750.823.8858.12460 for a retail british 800 onto my 059N2P7.
Can't see antyhing new new besides the Start Screen and Bing Wallpaper. There's no kid's corner and no sign of any new Nokia apps like BT sharing.
No changes in Zune. Office and Xbox have new logos but are otherwise unchanged.
And what really sucks: there's no "share" or "rate and review" option in the app menu. That kind of little stuf that should've been included two years ago is still missing in WP 7.8

katakulli says:

i have the "rate and review" option in the app menu. (lumia 800 wp7.8).
maybe the next version wp7.x will have more features of wp8.

Tomasz S. says:

Uhm, my bad.  Its seems there is no "rate and review" for preloaded apps, The option is there for new apps (I was too lazy to sign into live and install one). However there's still no sharing option in that handy menu. Let alone built-in contact sharing.

i have the bluetooth share app
Lumia 800 unlocked india

Tomasz S. says:

And where do you have it from? I can't see it neither in the Nokia Collection nor amongst the preinstalled apps in the UK Country Variant ROM.

It was preinstalled after I flashed using navifirm and Nokia care suite.

Tomasz S. says:

Aren't you maybe confusing the old contact share app or contact transfer app with the upcoming file share app?

aldovelco says:

I have the Bluetooth share app. Installed Argentina's country variant I think

Tomasz S. says:

Are you by any chance able to share the marketplace link for it?

aldovelco says:

Well... i don't think so o.o
It was already here after I flashed my L710

Tomasz S. says:

I've replaced the UK variant ROM with German and it's much better. No third party crapware and has the BT share app instead. Can succesfully send photos back and forth between an 800 and 820. It's nice that WP phones can be paired without manually entering PINs, that makes the process much faster.

DJCBS says:

Still nothing on my Lumia 800 (in Portugal, but bought unlocked from Deutsche Telekom)

Gamer Gareth says:

Nothing for my HTC Titan or my son's Nokia 710 in the UK, will try again in the morning

Sandi Gus says:

Nothing on my Lumia 800, 3 Sweden

mcmaui says:

Was trying the cabletrick and it seems to be that Zune doesn't even bother trying to connect to anything, because when im offlince and search for updates, it tells me i'm uptodate even thou it can't know. Zune lies.

mprice86 says:

You need to put your phone into Airplane mode, otherwise Zune doesn't bother checking itself :)

pedah says:

Nothing in Australia, HD7 and Titan 4G[II]

jusdis says:

+1.... Come on Rogers!!!!

BKsInBarre says:

Nope I got nothing yet on my Verizon HTC Trophy.. ,:-(

Racerx1234 says:

Doubt it will come early to Rogers in Canada, we're always last in everything.

Couldn't wait for the update...so updated using navifirm.
here is what i can see has changed
resizable tiles
New splash screen at startup
new office icon
square notification tile count
bluetooth share
ringtone maker
new maps icon
new xbox icon
lockscreen music controls are no longer present
also nokia forgot to change the marketplace icon for the small tile
20 accent colors
Bing wallpaper

mads333 says:

I'm really looking forward to the update and the resizeable tiles but thats about It.
The rest is just fun or unuseable crap. (I know im getting hanged for saying this   )

resizable tiles  THIS I LOVE!!

New splash screen at startup FOR WHAT USE????

new office icon FOR WHAT USE????

square notification tile count WHAT IS THIS? A NOTIFICATIONCENTER OR JUST A COUNTER

bluetooth share THIS I LOVE!!

ringtone maker  NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

new maps icon FOR WHAT USE????

new xbox icon FOR WHAT USE????

lockscreen music controls are no longer present THIS I LOVE!!

also nokia forgot to change the marketplace icon for the small tile

20 accent colors NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

Bing wallpaper NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

All in all i'm disapointed. If this is all we get instead of WP8 Nokia and MS has not given us what was promissed.
There a more features in WP8 that is not hardware related that could be included in WP7.8
Where is ROOMS
Where is KIDS CORNER

mads333 says:

resizable tiles  THIS I LOVE!!

New splash screen at startup FOR WHAT USE????

new office icon FOR WHAT USE????

bluetooth share THIS I LOVE!!

ringtone maker  NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

new maps icon FOR WHAT USE????

new xbox icon FOR WHAT USE????

lockscreen music controls are no longer present THIS I LOVE!!

also nokia forgot to change the marketplace icon for the small tile

20 accent colors NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

Bing wallpaper NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

Where is ROOMS
Where is KIDS CORNER

renzguby says:

is there an "ease of access" in settings for the wp 7.8? pls... i woukd like to know... tnx...

akashpats says:

did u really got the bluetooth share function ?? @Anuj Halakhandi

yep...lumia 800 india cyan

doadrian says:

No update in Romania (Vodafone LG Optimus 7)

Mr osi says:

I hope that we aren’t being trolled.

i think we were, no comment, shows any confirmation on the update, but the flashers, other than that nothing, on anywebsite, or twitter, so i guess we got trolled.

Belino says:

I have the impression that we were...

Yeah...no other site reports that there is an update...also there is no official confirmation from MS

Tomasz S. says:

I think we are rather teased than trolled. The update definitely is ready and is being stalled by carrier approval. It is plausible that MS started testing deployment on a small batch or possibly internally, and that can be an MS employee's phone.

Paradigm89 says:

No update for my Titan II and when I called HTC they told me that they even don't know when they will start updating to wp 7.8.... it's diasppointing.

daddyex12 says:

yeah i emailed them too telling me about th at&t testing excuse blah blah blah...  i havent gotten tango yet...

mads333 says:

resizable tiles  THIS I LOVE!!

New splash screen at startup FOR WHAT USE????

new office icon FOR WHAT USE????

bluetooth share THIS I LOVE!!

ringtone maker  NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

new maps icon FOR WHAT USE????

new xbox icon FOR WHAT USE????

lockscreen music controls are no longer present THIS I LOVE!!

also nokia forgot to change the marketplace icon for the small tile

20 accent colors NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

Bing wallpaper NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT NEED TO HAVE

Where is ROOMS?
Where is KIDS CORNER?

you get nokia lenses, with cinemagraph and stuff, which is cool, after all, they wont give you windows phone 8, not is the 7.8 the last update, atleast one more is coming

i didn't get nokia lenses...is it a dowloadable app??

yes its like the camera extras i guess

its just a new counter...also you can change your search engine in IE to Google. @mads333

mads333 says:

What do you mean by a new counter? Do I have an old counter?
I'm not sure what it is for a counter.
And yes I forgot about Nokia Lenses and THIS I LOVE!!
But they once said  they would bring all non hardwarerelated stuff from WP8 to WP7.8
I know I dont get NFC, Woreless charging and so, but I want ROOMS and KIDS CORNER!!!!

On 7.5 unread notification count was shown in a circle..
Now it's shown in a square box

Nothing on the HD7 - Open Market, India

Kwadie says:

Nokia stated to Tweakers.net that the official 7.8 update will roll out in 2013. And that the people who are getting the update notification trough Zune are using a pre-production or test models and not a retail model

Source (dutch) : http://tweakers.net/nieuws/86148/nokia-windows-phone-78-update-is-nog-ni...

yarkiebrown says:

Ah... So maybe I just stop plugging my phone into my mac every twenty minutes then

Does anyone know if Windows 7.8 will include the same Ease of Access settings as Windows Phone 8?  More specifically if it'll have the options to resize your text.

Gamer Gareth says:

A tweet I had from @htcuk @gamer_gareth The official announcement from Windows is out and we are currently working with them to see when we will be able to support it

jordandrako says:

Nothing so far. Unlocked dvp in the US.

dylk says:

Just update yourself using navifirm, I did and it great, exactly what I had hoped

Just plugged mine into Zune and it says phone up to date.....7.10.

Will a message come up on our phone somewhere?

Pages