Share money

Chase Mobile for Windows Phone updated

AlAhli, the largest bank in Saudi Arabia releases official app for Windows Phone

Shreeji Bullion for Windows Phone 8, a fine app to track the Indian Market

Manage your life insurance policies with the official LIC Mobile app

Windows 8 Apps+Games

Fitbit and Mint apps for Windows 8 both recieve minor updates - fixes login problems for both services

Nokia posts somewhat disappointing Q4 2013 results, avoids revealing Lumia sales

Zoho debuts on Windows Phone with the official Zoho Books app

Turkish bank Akbank releases official Windows Phone app with augmented reality

India’s Federal Bank launches FedBook, an electronic passbook for customers

Official Barclays app for Windows Phone currently in internal testing

Chase Mobile banking app lets you redeem credit card reward points in latest update

Mint arrives for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1

Chase Mobile banking app updated to 1.47; feels snappier

Send and receive funds easily with Swish for Windows Phone 8

In light of the split, Lloyds and TSB release mobile banking apps for Windows Phone

Official Wells Fargo banking app for Windows Phone 8 is now available

US bank Wells Fargo working on Windows Phone solution

Halifax plans to give you extra with new Windows Phone app

ING launches banking apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone

Canadian bank RBC releases official Windows 8 app

QuickDeposit feature fixed on Chase Mobile for Windows Phone 8

Chase Mobile App

One of the many features on the Chase Mobile app for your Windows Phone 8 device is QuickDeposit. This is where you take a photo of your check to make the deposit.

Well... there was a bug in this feature that created a conflict and stored the check image in your Pictures Hub. Chase pulled the app and would eventually put the app back on the Windows Phone Store shelve with the QuickDeposit feature disabled.

Apparently, Chase has fixed whatever needed to be fixed on their end and the QuickDeposit feature is once again up and running. If you're a Chase bank customer and haven't tried their free mobile app out yet, you can find it here in the Windows Phone Store.

If you're already using the Chase Mobile app, let us know in the comments if you're having success using the QuickDeposit feature.

Thanks, Mauler X, for the tip!

QR: Chase Mobile

Comments

fwaits says:

Ever since Chase brought this app to the platform, they have been great at continuing to develop for it.  I rewarded them by moving my primary accounts from Wells Fargo over.  Glad to see that continue by fixing the QuickDeposit feature quickly.

MaulerX says:

This fix could not have come at a better time. I'm expecting a company bonus this week so I'll definitely be testing it then. :-)

WPSteve says:

This fix has been fixed for a while... At least for me. I feel like I've been QuickDepositing on my 8X for months.

MaulerX says:

That's impossible. The app was last updated on Dec. 21 (about one month ago) and it did not have the feature enabled. Also, if you read the user reviews people were complaining about this up until the 21st of this month. Definitely recent. Maybe a few days now.

WPSteve says:

Months, Weeks, eh my fault. Point is, I thought this had been fixes as it's been working fine for me.

jimpict says:

My girlfriend has been using this app on her HTC 8X to make deposits for at least a month. Just sayin'.

kane4fire says:

This has been working for me for about a month. I've deposited 5-6 checks in that time and they've all posted.

Shane says:

Could Chase please tell USAA the fix so I can get my banking app back?

Mandroid#AC says:

That's what I'm talking about, that's the only thing I'm missing coming from Android.

jsayz says:

Used it yesterday!!

q21701 says:

I'm still waiting on PNC Bank to release a Windows Phone app. They still say they support Windows Mobile 6.x on their site!

Shane says:

That's why I have a Tilt, a Titan, and a 920. Lol.

JammyGitz says:

It would cheaper to hire a limousine to drive you to the bank

WixosTrix says:

Screw Chase. I was a victim of their account closures a few days ago. No reason, just something their risk management found. I didn't even have a real account, it was that stupid liquid card which is just a debit card. I was excited to get to use the feature on my phone. Thank goodness I'm a chronic procrastinator and hadn't yet set up my direct deposit. They hold your money for 10 days to do their "research" and then close the account. They can even say it was closed at the request of the customer, even if that is not the case apparently.  I've only praised them and WaMu who that boughtout. Now they're a bank I would never recommend.

myrandex says:

They do not do that to my direct deposits. I use them for all of my banking needs after switching from Charter One a couple of years ago which that is a bank always behind the times with technology.

Time for BofA to fix theirs

jaimeastin says:

Just happy to have the feature back... Started to use the feature for payments from my clients and bam it was gone... I have some checks I need to repost now as I have not be able to get to the bank.

poddie says:

Is Chase pretty good? My Citibank branch which was about .8 miles from my house closed and now I have to drive a 45 min round trip to make my frequent deposits.

cashcar1979 says:

I dig Chase...lots of nice web features. Also nice freebies on your account if you keep a certain $$ threshold.

Good for lazy people like me who occasionally cash rebate checks and of the sort. Haven't been to a branch in a while

glow84 says:

Love chase and they're app been using quick deposits for a few weeks now. Now if only TD Bank would make an app I'll have my girl completely satisfied with our 920's...