Ice Bucket Challenge

Joe Belfiore does Ice Bucket Challenge while surfing

Fix for the botched Calendar app on Windows Phone 8.1 is now live in the Store

Joe Belfiore announces new updates, sheds some details on lock screen app

Joe Belfiore just wrapped up his Reddit AMA, here are the highlights

Joe Belfiore's Reddit AMA is now live!

Joe Belfiore is doing an AMA on Reddit this Friday!

Pandora to introduce ads on Windows Phone to 'help pay the bills'

Pandora asks to pull MetroPandora, third-party API on Windows and Windows Phone

Pandora adds recommended stations and lock screen integration in latest update

Joe Belfiore: We’re working super hard to bring customers their favorite apps

Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore will now lead a team focused on Internet Explorer

Render of Nokia’s music accessory with NFC dubbed ‘Guru’ gets leaked

Belfiore will lead a team focused on phones, tablets, and PCs as Microsoft's reorganization becomes clearer

Belfiore: Nokia deal will cause fewer secrets with Microsoft, faster production

Nokia Music gets updated with new Notifications and ability to ‘like’ your favorite artist

Microsoft’s Belfiore: We’re working on Facebook notification issues; Windows Phone 7 app due “this month”

Joe Belfiore accidently leaks a future version of Windows Phone. Is it GDR3 or Blue?

Microsoft on lack of frequent updates: We’re listening, more to come this year

Nokia's Kevin Shields and Microsoft's Joe Belfiore sit down for a Lumia 1020 Q&A

Joe Belfiore tweets about Nokia visit and Temple Run issues

< >

Twitter and WhatsApp are just the start as new Windows Phone 8 apps loom

Windows Phone 8 users should rejoice as evidently the newly updated WhatsApp and Twitter apps are just the beginning. Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore took to Twitter to react to the mostly positive news by teasing  he has a “few more apps on my #WP8 phone that aren’t in the Store”.

Microsoft in the past has had headline grabbing “app pushes” where a near steady cadre of awaited apps were launched on Windows Phone. The last time this happened was soon after Windows Phone 7.5 was launched with nearly 50 high profile apps being released over a span of weeks.

While we’re certainly not anticipating that many apps this time (Microsoft did just hit 130K apps) there are a few big titles that we’re still missing...

Within the last week, WhatsApp was updated no less than three times and Twitter was re-launched with a 2.0 update. Nokia was working closely with WhatsApp to improve the somewhat troubled messenger, which has suffered from stability issues in the past and we’re unsure about who was involved with the Twitter refresh.

So what are those Windows Phone 8 apps that aren’t in the Store? We can think of a couple possible candidates:

• Pandora
  • Photosynth
  • Molome
  • Facebook  (new version)
  • Viber
  • Skype (new version)

We could throw Instagram on that list, but at this point, we’re not confident at all in that prediction (even though it would be a huge win for the platform).

Photosynth was teased a few weeks ago as nearly complete for Windows Phone 8 and of course Pandora was announced back in October, making those two very likely candidates. Molome, an Instagram-like competitor, is also close to being released.

Have any other candidate apps that you think may be coming? Let us know in comments!

Source: Twitter; Thanks, joeymk, for the heads up

Comments

OMGbrandon says:

Instagram, flipboard

rodneyej says:

Instagram Instagram Instagram

edjr07 says:

Or maybe instagram

NIST says:

Instagasm

jiayit says:

I would love to Instagram an Instagasm.
Instagramgasm.

Sumit8 says:

Instagram!!

rodneyej says:

It would be funny if Instagram finally came out and it sucked!! I hope that doesn't happen, but look at how many apps did suck when launched.

TonyDedrick says:

I'd take a sucky Instagram over none at this point. Sucky meaning it not being on par feature wise. Not unstable and buggy, lok

ade333 says:

Can we start a fund to pay instagram to build an app? They'd probably make a million bucks in a day

rodneyej says:

LOL❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

I'd definitely pay for instagram to come to WP8! It's the only thing I truly miss from other OS's.

Odog4ever says:

Fuuuuk Instagram.

rodneyej says:

You don't get it do you?

Odog4ever says:

Oh I get it alright. Some people have a LOT of free time on their hands to be on every new social network that pops up. There will always be something new: Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, etc...
But will they stick around or are they the next MySpace??? Nobody knows for sure. If those networks/companys can't get their head out of their ass and support more than 2 platforms then they can fuck off. These apps are just front ends for a web services/APIs anyway. It's not rocket science.

You know why Facebook and Twitter are the big dogs? Because they are on EVERY PHONE PLATFORM and on the biggest platform of them all THE WEB (with responsive mobile web versions for tablets and phones).

rodneyej says:

That's true, but in order for WP to be successful it needs to have what's popular, and what the majority if consumers want now. You just can't say screw that we don't need it it's just a fad. Having apps like Instagram could be the gateway for future popular apps, popular meaning what the general public views as important, not what you or I want. You're not looking at the app situation from the average consumers point if view, and its sad because they outnumber us by far. I've meet so many people that told me that they are considering returning their WP device because they didn't know Instagram wasn't available when they left the store with it. Seriously! I work at the airport and I see people with WP devices, and I ask them how they like it. Almost everyone has said they miss having Instagram. Now, if Instagram, and other popular apps, don't come while these new WP users who are AC how likely is it that they would purchase another WP device? How likely is it that they would recommend WP to others? How likely is WP to gain significant market share?? You have to look at the big picture, and that picture is iOS, and Android have what the average consumer wants, and they have no reason to go anywhere else for it. Some of us would like for WP to give them a reason, and maybe there already are plenty, but its hard when our platform falls short on what the AC wants which is popular apps now not later.. Its just self preservation as far as I'm concerned. The AC gets want they want and it will lead to us getting what we need!! Ya feel me????

Odog4ever says:

Instagram could release an their web API and let devs build 3rd party Instagram apps at no cost to them. Or they could contract out a talented WP dev. There are plenty of kick-ass WP apps that demonstrate the talent of the WP dev community. It's obvious MS approched Instagram and tried to work out a deal but Instagram said no either because they hold a grudge against MS or they are fucking morons.

Basically if Instagram wanted to have a presense on WP they could have it. There is even incentive with a growing user base and tie-in to Windows 8 tablets/desktops eventually. But they chose to give a big middle finger to WP users. So I'm disgusted with people who beg and plead and whine about not having apps from companies who so obviously don't give a shit. It can flow both ways on that front. You feel me????

rodneyej says:

Yeah, I feel you. You're talking politics. I'm saying that in order for WP to succeed the political BS needs to get worked out. Whether that ever happens I couldn't tell you because we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. But, none of that is the point. The point is that millions of people want apps like Instagram or they will not go with WP. They don't give a rats ass about politics,, if its not there they will just go with another platform period point blank. Making up excuses, and justifications, so we can just say screw Instagram doesn't matter. My point is that for WP to succeed it needs these app and that's it! MS is going to have to find a way to get it done, and with the power they have I think you're being a little easy on them. It's either succeed or not succeed... Which one are you picking?

Tomasz S. says:

MS doesn't have the power to force another private company to do something they don't want to do with their service.
If Instagram simply doesn't want WP users using their service MS can't do shit about it.
And no, throwing milions of dollars at them is not a solution, as that wouldn't be fair to other developers and service providers.

You can't blame MS for Instagram being spoiled dicks.

Hooksie says:

Never used Instagram and I never will so in that respect I agree wholeheartedly with the previous poster and I also concurr with his assessment that these larger companies who don't produce apps for WP8 are a bit mental.  However, I also agree with your comments re the political saga and I lay the blame firmly at the door of Microsoft.  It pains me every time I see an advert for BBc iPlayer or SkyGo (those are the 2 stand-out missing apps for ME) and down the bottom you see the wee iOS symbol and the wee Android but no Windows Phone logo.  The marketing director for WP8 needs taken out and shot, I could do a better job in my sleep.
But the crucial point is that without a larger user base the incentive isn't there for these companies so MS need to find a way to pay them to build the apps or offer to develop them in house.  As you rightly point out, one missing app can lose a customer even though the rest of the OS is awesome just because that one app is crucially important to that user, regardless of whether you as an individual agree or give a toss about that app.  More users= more bargaining power but MS are taking the "if we build it they will come" hit and hope approach rather than some up front investing in app development that will help increase the user base because most muggles don't care about WHICH OS they use, they just want it to have the apps they like.

Feelin' ya full on. That is the plain truth of it. Well said. It is good for all of us/WP in general even though I personally started using Fhotoroom™ when I got my 920 and wouldn't switch to Instagram.

He does get it , well said . I agree 100%

MadOx75 says:

I had missed Flipboard, but I have honestly say that I find Weave to be a more than adequate replacement.  Quite happy with it. Now if I could just get Capital One 360 (formerly ING Direct) to make an app I'd be all set.

joeynox says:

Instagram,mlb at bat,Citibank,and fix the pathetic podcast selection and we are good

NBA game time as well.. originally came out last season for wp7, new version for this year still not out though....

Jonny8X says:

NBA game time is out?

Visual360 says:

Let it be Pandora please.

electriclamb says:

if not oh well, i really dig metro radio since i get infinite skips. Even if pandora came out i doubt i would use it for that reason alone

MacDaMachine says:

I would dig metroradio more if it was in HD.

I agree with you. At first, i was really bummed out about Pandora Radio not being on Windows Phone however ;once I heard about Metroradio and infinite skips, I'm honeslty liking it better than the actual Pandora app! The graphics are awesome as well. I also figured out how to print wirelessly from my phone since I've got a wireless printer at home, with an email address.

tbonenga says:

Have you tried Last.fm? It like it better than Pandora personally. I listen to Rock / Metal and it has a way better selection. Not sure about pop / r&b though.

jfmanzo says:

Pandora is irrelevant. Unavailable to most of the world.

Darutto says:

Exactly. Everytime I see Pandora comments I think of the rest of the world. AND there are good/better options which are also international.

lerimer says:

Instagram and an official Facebook app would be a huge win.

Or just a fb app that doesn't suck... Doesn't have to be official.

Boris Gong says:

You don't like Facebook Pro? May I ask why?

AngryNil says:

Facebook Pro is half web view, half poorly done Metro.

Sean Davison says:

Say wha...? There's already an official Facebook app.

Menzlo says:

WP8's Facebook app was developed by Microsoft and not Facebook.

WhippedKream says:

No... That one is made by Microsoft, not Facebook themselves like on all other platforms

jfmanzo says:

BB Facebook is developed by BB.

Huime says:

no, thats actually ms made "official app".

birdman_38 says:

The only official apps developed by Facebook are theirs for iOS and Android.

Tomasz S. says:

Are you suggesting MS Facebook is unofficial? That is absolutely unlikely. MS wouldn't realase an app with a trademarked name without facebook's blessing.

tk-093 says:

I'm suggesting that.  There are several APIs that only Facebook has access to.  Third party apps like Microsofts do not get that access so I do not consider them official.
Example: I have done a lot of editing of my "news feed" things like silly game requests and other crap that I don't want to see are hidden.  Third party apps do not have access to those feeds so if I use the Microsoft app or the People Hub I see all that crap that I never have to see if I use the official iOS or Android app.

lerimer says:

And in regards to whatsapp, plz give us the ability to save pictures and videos to our pictures and video hubs!!!!!!

Pictures save to the hub, but like you said, videos.

kenduro says:

Not only to save videos to the hub but send videos from the hub too

rockstarzzz says:

And leave my audio api alone!

futurix says:

As far as I remember there is no API on Windows Phone to save videos to hubs - so it's not issue with WhatsApp itself.

Path,instagram,zynga games and facebook

jcsoriano18 says:

About freaking time...

Asuka_HKG says:

Hope it is Instagram

kirlam says:

Please, please, please just give those of us outside the US ability to subscribe to podcasts without having to rely on any of the mediocre 3rd party apps

bono5112 says:

MLB AT BAT 13!!!!!

ade333 says:

You know that is coming. Such a great app.

TheJoester09 says:

Hm? Do you know something we don't? I ask because over on the mlb at bat/mlb.tv forums they've been silent on the development of a WP8 app.

dlrohm says:

Mint would rock!

Please be a mint.com app. With spotify now on WP8, Mint is the only one I really miss from android.

Bill McGee says:

Yes! Mint would be awesome.

xconomicron says:

Hey Pandora sounds nice...however, a lot of people have already switched to Spotify.  -and well, of course Nokia Music.  Facebook also sounds pretty nice, but we all know that the FB team would probably eff it up somehow.

Update*Skype is also another plus...but then again, word on the street with Mary Jo Foley, they don't exactly know when the Skype update will come for WP8...it might be awhile?

Menzlo says:

Can I get a source for the Skype bit? I usually follow them and I don't remember them saying that.

xconomicron says:

No official source as I don't want to post my Twitter feed here.  Foley tweeted me last week stating that she doesn't know when it is coming out, nor does she reckon it will come out anytime soon.  She said she will keep trying to get into touch with them to get an update on news.  -That is all she said.

Paul I think mentioned it in a podcast.  I can't find which one though...I updated my previous comment though.

TechnoTim says:

If its not instagram this tweet is worthless

NokiaLover says:

If Microsoft do their job we don't even need any other apps (WhatsApp, Viber..), Skype is available on every mobile platform including computers.

hcescala says:

facebook, instagram and flipboard..also fixed the messaging hub(facebook integration)..thats it! then i will switch again to Windows Phone...do they have a list of most used app on any device? i think Facebook comes first.

senbobaggins says:

Viber badly needs a revamp

ajua says:

I would like to see Pocket, Flipboard, Feedly and a better Facebook app before having Instagram or others. That's just me, but it would be great :)

igorpaes says:

Flipboard! Other app teased a few weeks ago was Molome...

rodneyej says:

Oh yeah! Molome!

jeanbaez says:

The new twitter App it's just incredible, we need more apps like that! The Facebook app is good but it could be A LOT better! Hoping a newer version comes. :)

I agree the twitter update is great. I also have gleek and rowi lite, and twitter definitely has stepped it up to compete.

abduz says:

Well Foursquare is definitely one of them

kaiush says:

Facebook, instagram, pandora and literally anything else....but those three are what's important.

kiddori says:

instagram FTW!
But I'd also be happy to see a true Viber, Untappd, Dropbox and YouTube.

Sean Davison says:

Can you tell us why youtube is so important? I ask this because MetroTube is SO MUCH BETTER (IMO!).
Is it having something that has the "official youtube" logo that matters most?
I mean either way you can forget it because google owns youtube...

WhippedKream says:

I personally loveee metrotube, but I wish Microsoft made a way for other YouTube apps to open automatically when you click a YouTube link :(

Cellus13 says:

Won't be instagram. They are only interested in Android and Iphone. They've SAID IT. So no to instagram. EDIT: a total make over of Facebook would be great. I mean an improved version.

vinscg says:

FM radio app?   :)

cuzincurly says:

this a million times over (more than I want instagram)

ej1024 says:

I don't use instagram!!!

rodneyej says:

I don't either, and probably won't, but you better pray to God it's Instagram!

There are already how many photo editor apps in the market? A few have social features as well, so I don't see the need for instgram. Besides, didn't Facebook buy instagram?

That's like saying "We have MySpace, who needs Facebook." Instagram is mainly needed to help sell the phone to the millions, upon millions, who use instagram and will not switch to a platform that doesn't have it.

Shame that people REQUIRE an app to use a platform that in my opinion outperforms other systems.

phasar says:

Google Maps would be awesome!

rodneyej says:

LOL!! Yeah right....

travisel says:

I want all of above-mentioned ^ Please!

kiddori says:

I'm pretty sure he has indigo on his phone.

ferazzz1985 says:

Instagram and Facebook would be nice for sure!! The new twitter is superb although we still have the people hub which is an amazing thing already

ramonq619 says:

I'm looking forward for Pandora and Facebook

paulxxwall says:

Yeah buddy wells fargo

Pandora would be great (so would Songza), new Facebook would be fantastic, Instagram would be amazing! All of this would be legen...wait for it...dary!

mondokjm says:

Songza is the best and would look awesome using the metro UI. I don't think instagram is on its way, but molome seems to be an adequate replacement and its less annoying to hear about!

Raesu says:

I was hoping Skype wouldn't be updated at all...just finally baked into the OS with portico like messenger is now.

gamepop says:

A good Skype app is most important for me

Micah Dawson says:

Facebook revamp, instagram and probably some new games ^_^

Micah Dawson says:

Oh yeah Skype as well.

kayb27 says:

Seriously? Instagram? Screw that noise. I want HBO Go, Hulu and Xfinity. Give me entertainment over sharing hipster pictures any day.

rodneyej says:

Screw what you want! Lol! Just joking... We need apps like Instagram for the sake of the platform.. Like I said I don't want to use Instagram either, but we better pray it comes... And, I also hope you get the apps you wish for as well, but it may take getting the huge apps like Instagram first to make getting what you want possible....

jfmanzo says:

None of these is available in Canada, so I don't give a shit about any of them. Same goes for Pandora, Spotify and Nokia Music. And US banking apps. Canada is getting fucked.

Ecurb87 says:

I was waiting to read these app titles. Im with you on all 3.

kuhio3 says:

What He Said!!!!!!!!

kuhio3 says:

What HE SAID!!!!!

suresh419 says:

Why hasnt anyone mentioned dropbox??? This ia the nost important one for me

kayb27 says:

Because we all use Skydrive ;)

DeacoN_Jo says:

Right oN dude !! ..You tell him :-)

rodneyej says:

Funny, yesterday at work this guy was showing me this Android widget weather app on his phone and it had a stupid little refresh button in the bottom right corner.. He was complaining that he had to refresh the stupid widget every time he wanted the current weather.. I just kept my mouth shut this time.. Lol!

eolorvida says:

you should've showed how f**king awesome weather flow is, no need for refresh... :D

phasar says:

I have Amazing Weather HD, Weather Live, Weather Flow, Lock Temp, and AccuWeather, and none of the lock screens consistently update without a refresh. That is really annoying since lock screens and live tiles are supposed to be the most innovative and unique features of the OS.

Tobbe says:

Wow, you might wanna talk to someone about that.
Sounds like you're turning into a forecast addict ;)

sundawg#WP says:

I see the lack of instagram as a plus on WP ;). I'm less and less interested in Pandora as the 3rd party apps are great and not having login problems as of late (knock on wood). Honestly I'm happy with what we have. We've come a long way. But would love to not be the afterthought platform for every new fad app.

I hope it is instagram. Then every tech site can run a story about windows phone. And then all this non stop instagram talk can finally end.

RaRa85 says:

Bring WatchESPN to Windows Phone!

paulxxwall says:

Yes a sweeter espn

Sean Davison says:

I'll say this again, I don't use instagram at all, and really don't agree that so many see fit to somehow weigh WP's future on something like instagram (BTW, you're trippin's if you really think that).

But with that said, the best thing to do is build it into the OS like FB and Twitter are. From what little I know about instagram it could EASILY be built into the already existing social parts of the photo hub.
Only thing is I'm really starting to believe many people don't feel like thier doing something if their not opening/loading an app. So it could easily go ignored like the FB and twitter integration seems to be.  :-/

dreamfly says:

Adobe Reader, I think.

Dont we already have adobe reader?

afgzee says:

no adobe reader on WP8. we have a lame pdf reader developed by Microsoft!

Did they seriously gimp 8 over 7.x?

Jeebus137 says:

MLB At Bat 2013 please!!!

sickleykey says:

We don't need no Pandora. They turned down WP when we needed it most. Now we don't need it. Nokia music, Xbox music, Last FM, Slacker, there are a host of music apps available now.

Just downloaded graffiti radio and metroradio to give them a spin. Unlimited skips and no commercials is nice.

luizmeme says:

New facebook app is a must, the current one sucks balls. Instagram, Temple Run, Flipboard and Sketchbook Pro. If any of these apps doesn't make it to the platform anytime soon, I'll be dropping my WP and going back to iOS.

Dusteater says:

I'd most like to see Ally Bank and Lufthansa apps.

Maybe snapchat? On snapchat's twitter they reply to a guy asking them to develop for wp8. They replied that they were "speaking to the windows people about how they could support their vision"

btgusto says:

My wife is waiting for Pandora before she ditches her iphone

cannon#WP says:

Dude same here. My wife said the minute Pandora and Instagram are on WP she's switching from iPhone. The fanboys here who don't want these apps do not see the big picture.

Graffiti IS Pandora except you have no limit on skips! Check it out -- you login with your Pandora account and it brings in all your music -- I actually like the interface better than the official Pandora app for iOS.

doomtuba says:

The thing is tons of mainstream consumers will only use the first party app and don't have the knowledge to get a third party alternative.

spaulagain says:

Fuck Instagram, give me back Photosynth! One of the coolest WP exclusives ever. Makes my friends jealous when I had it on my WP7 device.

Yes! Sucks everyone has it but wp8 doesn't, and on a Lumia very cool

Photosynth with the lumia 920 camera... I'm drooling as i write this. Loved that app on my omnia 7, now want it on my 920.

J88NY R says:

I really want Photosynth too, its not a WP exclusive though, its on iOS.

pjs37 says:

The fact that Windows Phone 8 does not have a Microsoft developed and owned technology is embarressing and Microsoft should feel ashamed that they are uncapable of supporting their own platforms vs. their competitors.

No ones mentioned instagram yet so I'll bring it up.

kryten100 says:

How about a real Yelp! app?

Cdyhansen says:

Stitcher please!

travisel says:

I want all of above-mentioned ^ Please!

afgzee says:

im hoping for a major Facebook update with all the features we requested. if it isn't it will be a major let down. i can see skype, viber and Pandora being updated or released though!

+10000000000!!!!

mblanco7 says:

Would love to see HBOGo, MAXGo, xfinity, FiOS. Basically just some good apps for video watching, oh and make a YouTube app that is not just a relay to the mobile website

mblanco7 says:

I completely forgot about ESPN good call

simphf says:

They are working on it. See the updates on the Kickstarter campaign.

Jafaifl says:

writes here but not responding to the tweet -.-

Dadstar0410 says:

You forgot the just-teased SnapChat.

anseld1986 says:

If you talk about game-changers, I'd say that Indigo is probably one that would have a big impact (especially since it's supposed to be free!)

jagu says:

INSTAGRAM AND SPAPCHAT PLEASE?!?!?!

mango.lover says:

Grindr! lol, though I doubt that would be on JoeB's phone.

Ranak Mann says:

haha, but +10 to that. Need it!

Shane says:

Cracks me up reading some of the post here about how people feel it's not necessary to have certain apps because they don't use them or feel there are other 3rd party apps that can be used instead. I personally don't use Instagram, but think it's a necessity for the platform. Really doesn't matter what the diehard WP fan thinks anyway. Its about the masses. It's about what the 10's of millions of people use on the other two platforms. This platform will not flourish\survive if it does not have these apps. What a lot of you also fail to understand is that it's not enough to just release a popular app, the app should be as good as the iPhone or android versions if not better, and that hasn't happened. Tired of these half baked half assed apps. Belfiore needs to stop being a "tease" and put his money where his mouth is. It's time to put up or shut up. We're two years into this shit and are still begging for Pandora.(edit: for the record, in case someone has misunderstood, I don't care about Pandora, I've moved on)

Whodaboss says:

The one thing I agree with you here is the creation of superior apps. If these companies are not going to make an outstanding app they shouldn't bother.

cannon#WP says:

Finally someone who gets it.

jhoff80 says:

They just teased a new racing game is coming tomorrow.  Maybe finally the newest Asphalt or something?

chadwick611 says:

I want it to be Instagram so I can stop hearing about Instagram~

Smileymtl says:

I'll be happy if they just fix whatsapp from using the music api to keep it running in the background so my phone's battery stops draining lol

JigShah says:

Based on the recent IE10 ad, which showed a few sites pinned to the Windows 8 start screen, I am going to go ahead an put out a prediction for: updated Facebook, pulse, pandora and hulu.

MediaCastleX says:

Totally Hulu Plus! =D

Whodaboss says:

That would be nice. +1000

LaNiQuE says:

Were on the same page ... Other then HBO GO a Xfinity app would be cool also

apocacrux says:

The Kindle App definitely needs to release the new version,so I can sync personal documents as well, just like on every other platform.

DJCBS says:

A new Facebook App is urgent. The current one is a nightmare.

uopjo6 says:

Facebook Touch is my current replacement. There's a annoying ad on the bottom but its better than the official one...

Its just the touch site. Not a true app unfortunately.

MediaCastleX says:

I want to DESTROY Instagram for their insolence! O_O
Windows Phone NOW!! @_@ !!!

Whodaboss says:

A Barnes and Noble app.

MediaCastleX says:

Nook for Windows Phone! =D

GSOgymrat says:

Yes to Nook! The WP Kindle app is terrible compared to the iOS and Android versions and needs updating. Nook and Kindle for Windows RT/8 are also inferior to their competitors.

MediaCastleX says:

They WILL perish if they don't, sez the almighty EYE! @_@

LaNiQuE says:

Im tired of instagram comments so I hope u guys get it soon I may or may not use it I have an account but im more interested in our own Windows Phone Photo app and am I the only one who wants a Hulu app? The fact that I have Hulu plus makes this a big deal for me we need more apps for services were already paying for versus a bunch of social media apps

jamsjordn says:

All I need is an improvement on the Facebook app. Otherwise I have every app I want.

Shobiz says:

I need Citibank, Fios, and NFL.com Fantasy Football Apps.

MediaCastleX says: