Asphalt 7 for Windows Phone 8

Asphalt 7: Heat races onto Xbox Windows Phone 8 with realtime multiplayer

While Microsoft and its partners haven’t exactly announced a ton of Xbox games for Windows Phone 8 so far, the same can’t be said for Gameloft. Back in October, the mobile game publishing giant announced a whopping 12 games specifically for Windows Phone 8. These titles rely on the new mobile handsets’ extra horsepower and most would be impossible to port accurately on our beloved Windows Phone 7.

It’s been a long wait, but the first Gameloft Windows Phone 8 game is finally here: Asphalt 7, the arcade-style racing game. That’s right, a non-Angry Birds Windows Phone 8 game! Who’d have dared to imagine such a thing? In case that didn’t knock you right out of your office chair, it even has…. Real-time online multiplayer! I don’t mean asynchronous: this is the for-real deal. Ho-lee crap, I just had to fetch my socks from across the room. And did I mention Asphalt 7 is priced to sell?

Head past the break for details! We'll have a video soon too.

Who needs 6?

Asphalt 7

Asphalt 5 was a functional but poorly balanced racer on Windows Phone 7. For Microsoft’s new mobile OS, Gameloft has wisely decided to skip part 6 and jump straight to the latest series entry, Asphalt 7: Heat. It is once again a fast-paced, easy to play racing game that doesn’t get bogged down with too many simulation aspects.

Asphalt 7 features the most detailed 3D graphics in an Xbox Windows Phone game to date with stunning cityscapes, beautiful colors, and lighting effects that rival a JJ Abrams movie (I kid). Just like its predecessor, the cars are fully licensed and rendered in lavish detail. Some of the more desirable makes include Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, and even the DeLorean.

As a result of the complex graphic engine and the game’s wealth of content, it clocks in at a whopping 878 Megabytes. And it requires 1GB of RAM, so devices with only 512 MB such as the HTC 8S, the Lumia 620, and the recently announced Lumia 520/521 will not be able to run the game. That’s a drag, but graphically intensive games would struggle with the tiny 150 MB of RAM that is allotted on those low-memory devices.

Multiplayer, what!

Asphalt 7

It looks like the increased level of hardware access in Windows Phone 8 finally allows the inclusion of real-time multiplayer (Pool Pro Online apparently only simulated it). Since the game just came out and takes a fair bit of time to download, we haven’t been able to test its multiplayer in action yet. But it does appear to operate with Gameloft’s own servers as opposed to Microsoft’s servers, so users will need to create their own Gameloft accounts to hop online. That’s actually very encouraging since the multiplayer features in games like Carcassonne have been terrible on the whole.

Check out that sticker price

The arrival of a hot game like Asphalt 7 (complete with online multiplayer) is wonderful news for Windows Phone 8. It looks like Gameloft (possibly with Microsoft’s input?) is serious about making sure Asphalt 7 sells, too. It costs only 99 cents, just like the iOS version. There are optional PDLC micro-transactions, but they aren't needed to simply enjoy the game. If you’ve got a Windows Phone 8 device with enough RAM and storage space to run it, you might as well skip the test drive and give this one a buy.

Get Asphalt 7: Heat here at the Windows Phone Store. As usual, the link may take awhile to show up in your Store. Just try again later.

Thanks to Jey Si for the tip!

QR: Asphalt 7

Comments

Awesome but too late!!!

IamDefiler says:

Why is it too late? It's priced right and it's for current phones.

Jnbs says:

Maybe he/she means he/she already switched platform lol.. Too bad for him/her

mrcraggle says:

It's 8 months old and came out on BB10 just the other day. That's right, a brand new OS got it before one that's more established. More to the point though is that we're supposed to be celebrating the low price and that it has online multi-player, things that have been par for the course on Android and iOS. If this trend continues and WP8 is on parity with apps and features then that's great for us but it's been over 2 years for us to get to this point.
MS have made it easier for devs to port their apps over by why is that not happening? Apps are announced for iOS and Android all of the time whereas WP users are left wanting and waiting. Adobe (a key MS partner) just released Photoshop Touch for iOS and Android, will we ever see that? How about games such as The Room, Year Walk or SpaceTeam? Tomorrow iOS and Android users will get Real Racing 3 but no mention of that for WP8. MS announced a bunch of games and apps last year, yet 4 going on 5 months into WP8, those apps and games still aren't here. I'm tired of playing the waiting game when all I really want to play is Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

nizzon says:

Hes right though.

jdb_ii says:

he is very...VERY....right

Jazmac says:

Envy is a monster in the tech game.

I would rather it come done right, than never come, sure we want to be better, but I prefer feature parity first

lubbalots says:

I know how you feel and agree whole heartedly. MS just makes you sit there and scratch your head until all your hair falls off.

F0REM4N says:

I was a release day of adoptor of WP7, and could not take the lack of apps. I went back to iphone only to be bored to death of the (in my opinion of course) tired user interface. What we have now IS improvement from then. Micrsoft has shown they will stick to their guns here. I like to compare this to their venture into home gaming.

Wtih an xbox, win phone, and windows 8. I have a user experience that can not be seen anywhere else. The holy grail of intergrated entertainment. I for one will see these belated releases as a sign of life, and better than nothing at all.

Aaron M says:

How is this too late?  For that price I'm not even going to think about it.  Just purchased it.

danjah says:

Nah; a little late, but awesome! Been playing it for an hour now. Great controls and graphics. :)

omagic82 says:

Is anyone else having issues downloading this title? When I click 'Buy' it says that I do not have enough storage on my device and that I should free up some space. The game says it's 887MB and I have over 2GB's free. I tried rebboting and still the same message.

Jf.Vigor says:

might have to do with that "other" storage category we have been barred from manipulating

omagic82 says:

I have 2.5 GB's tied up in 'Other'...What the hell is that about?

Jean80 says:

Google Windows Phone 8 Other Storage or Strink Storage

Z10YkakPES says:

I have 4gb free and still same problem
Update:4.7gb free space helped

omagic82 says:

At least I'm not crazy. I wonder if this title requires more storage to be available even if it only uses 878MB's.

Tomasz S. says:

It requires at least twice as much, since Windows loves to cache installer files in user-restricted areas.

Jean80 says:

From my experience you need at least thrice the free space of the app you want to install. First to cache the download, then for the installer to uncompress. While the download is 878MB, I am sure the game data uncompressed takes roughly 1GB+.

Tomasz S. says:

However, the system sometimes manages to clean the oldest cache data, when it's low on disk space, and a new game is being installed. Although it is pretty scary, when the phone becomes almost non-responsive beacuse of the huge CPU or I/O load and a mesage keeps popping up that there's no space left.

Iskassasya says:

Feckin stupid. I have 5.4GB available and still cant download. WTF

Tomasz S. says:

I can download but can't install even after deleting almost all my games, as the phone runs out of space during install.
I'll have to try again after I finish and delete Assasin's Creed. And if that doesn't help, I'll have to finish Angry Birds. And then if that's not eough, I'm out of games to delete!
However, I didn't try deleting offline maps yet...

Damn, this is so lame.

Dare2Blink says:

it does, It actually requires around 4.7 gb to install.

sheldork says:

4.7gb of free space to get this bad boy installed! & then it takes up 878mb, it is going to be difficult for me to get this rolling on my 820 with roughly 500 mb of free space...
@Paul, Thank you for including the disk spcace it consumes, if you would also include the space required to install it OTA, it'd really help, Thanks!
any idea how much disk space it holds after it is installed?

giorgio h says:

Wich phone do you have?

omagic82 says:

HTC 8X on AT&T

It's GONE. I'm having this issue as well. And I have 3.87gigs free on the phone. I just restarted the phone...and now it's gone from the marketplace. Can't find it.

PipoDj says:

I have 2.72GB free storage but it keeps telling me that i need to free up space in my phone. what the heck is that?  oh count me in this dilemma. perhaps the app needs a temporary storage of 5GB so that it can install.

tavisdunn says:

i have exactly the same issue. 2GBs free and can't download due to not enough storage...
Glad it's not just me.

Tomasz S. says:

Had the same problem when trying to purchase on the phone, so I purchased the game on the web, and the phone started downloading it without resistance. Give it a try.

Worked for me cheers mate

GustavN says:

Woho, it worked! Awesome, thank you! :)

coldside says:

I've got 13.04 GB stuck in the "Other" section. That's almost half of my entire phone's memory! Microsoft should really do something about this.

Martinspire says:

Thats mostly email and other information. On my previous phone i had synced everything and was quickly losing storage space. When limiting it to 2 weeks back, i got back a lot of space. So perhaps tone that down a little?

How many emails do you recive? That must be insane..... It's like 6,500,000 Pages of text ;) Poor you
Most of the lost storage does not come from Email. The real ammount of storage get lost because of maps, ie, streaming, temp files from installtions and other apps. I guess sometimes the temp direction is not trashed.

IamDefiler says:

Exactly the reason I shake my head at people who claim we don't need more than 16 or 32GB of storage on a mobile device. Why not 64 or 128GB?

Tomasz S. says:

WP7 didn't have an "other" storage problem, 16GB was more than enough.

IamDefiler says:

For who? You maybe, but for others maybe not. I'm not saying that it's bad to be content with 16 or less, I'm just saying it's not always what everyone is content with. I still say buy as much as you can afford. It's always there to use if you need it.

nizzon says:

WP7 had and has "reserved space" its the same as far as i know. Had to reset my Omnia 7 a few times to get back space.

Tomasz S. says:

I had tons of games on Lumia 800, and the reserved space never grew to half of the phones capacity. And I could control the size of that in Zune.

link68759 says:

Yeah this is pretty fucking riduclous. I already reset my 820 once because of this. 2GB free, 60GB free on SD card.
"Not enough space."

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Z10YkakPES says:

Guys try app "Shrink storage". I had 10gb in other now its down to 4gb, didnt work for the first time but after 5-6 times I've got all that space back, didnt even have to restart my phone like it says in the app, just kept loading stuff in and cleaned it after couple of min.

mitixx says:

Thanks for this app, I'm going to try it. Really need to free some of those 9,5GB...

Ardeshir_Mir says:

Yeah, same problem here on Lumia 820, I've got 2.38 GB free space on my phone memory but unable to download this game, I think Lumia 820 desperately requires a firmware update from Nokia (for battery life, class 10 micro SD issue and now this)

Nghia7 says:

Im using lumia 820, i installed success
=> should download Asphalt 7 manual from http://www.windowsphone.com, copy to SD card, and install it => finish

will it work on wp 7.8?

no available for 7.8...just checked...way to start the segregation of windows phone.  way to go developers.

Paul Acevedo says:

The article makes pretty clear that this is a Windows Phone 8 game. And like I said, it's too technically demanding for WP7 hardware. :P

You mean a Lumia 900 cant run it.  Blashemy.  Someone will have this running on their HD2 and prove us wrong and have us faithful with the 900 left in th dust.

IamDefiler says:

You mean I can't run PS3 games on my PS2!? WTF, Sony!?

blackhawk556 says:

Hd2 can run anything! :-P

ChazTyldsley says:

This will become more and more regular, and for good reason! Supporting a legacy OS only holds wp8 apps back.

Jey Si says:

No it will not.

Coan says:

So someone will hack a phone to run it, just to prove they can, and probably torch everything else on the phone to prove a point...this is a game that can't even run on all WP8 devices due to hardware demands. This is like saying that i'm terribly upset my second gen ipod touch can't run iOS6 or any apps only supported on newer versions of iOS, terrible fragmentation there too. I mean, what's a ram anyway? I can't see fitting goats into a tiny thing like a phone...(sarcasm intended).

More demanding apps will be WP8 only, to push the hardware we have now, we will have to live with that fact. I can see having stuff that doesn't rely on the hardware or specific 8 api's staying compatible with both and that will be a good thing, but 7.8 won't be supported forever. I'm not going to ask this get dumbed down to run on my focus anymore than it'd run on my friends old 6.5 device.

Jf.Vigor says:

Didnt even hit 'try'. went right to buy since it's only a dollar

DenniSundaY says:

Me 2! Always bought every asphalt game since asphalt 4. And i still love it!

Dare2Blink says:

It says it's not available for my device (Lumia 920)

zealout says:

Same here...
Edit, working now!

sirgrant618 says:

I have that error, too.

Nik Rolls says:

Just be patient, it was only published an hour or two ago and takes time to roll out to all the regional markets.

Yu Cheng says:

#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }
Cannot find on the store search, and US store must be the first one to provide this? I am in Florida, so should be the first time zone in the states to provide this app...How could it shows that my phone is not available for my region or I need to update my phone (Lumia 920)?

Jay Bennett says:

Even Dan is seeing that error, some marketplace region issues. They should be sorted out soon, hold tight

sirgrant618 says:

Restarting my phone fixed that problem, but now Im getting an error "8000ffff" when it tries to download.

EDIT: Jk, went to try downloading it again and it says it's not available for my phone. I suspect that is also the reason I was getting the error, too. REEJUNZ R TEH SUXORZ.

Martinspire says:

I've just set my phone location to United States (it was the Netherlands and i also got that message). After rebooting to apply it, i can now download it. So changing it in the language & region settings would work to download it.

ymcpa says:

I have a 920. it told me it wasn't available. I got around it by clicking the web link above and buying it online and then sending it to my phone. It's now installed on my phone.

gtbuzz says:

So I managed to download and play it. Queued up the download right after this article went live. Figured it's worth a dollar but I can't buy it. Suddenly I get this not available error (L920). Go figre.

It will not run in the Lumia 720 neither...

How did you get a 720 lol

Rockartisten says:

Because it doesn't have 1 GB of RAM.

juanynfante says:

I have the l920 and ut said my phone is not compatible.

lindortmnf says:

Dowloading on my L920

sholokov says:

Restarting phone helps.

mindfrost82 says:

Search for it through the Store.  I was able to buy it, but the barcode above didn't seem to work for me.

sHAYM4N says:

Great news, would be interested to see what you all think.  Mixed emotions, I'm still on 7.8 but as a game that technically wouldnt run on my 900, it's good to see something out there that actually makes me want to upgrade : )

CmosError says:

Sweet! Been waiting to see this for a while. Downloading now :)

Dangerus says:

I have a feeling it is having problems. On HTC 8x bad it says not available for my device.

vinnyvin says:

Not available for 920

gtbuzz says:

Downloading now... but 878MB!!!

cashcar1979 says:

HTC and Huawei exclusive? Lmao...doesnt install on Nokia. The tables have turned my friends!!!

King Benneth says:

Downloading now on my 8X but I don't know if it's my internet or the store, but it's taking ages to download!

Bs, lumia's can handle it fine, bet the network pipes to the server are clogged edit: just saw you have a Lumia, is it 920? Future phones will need 64 GB minimum with games like this

Tomasz S. says:

But only Lumia 920, cause the 8GB of memory in 810/820 is too little for installing games.

Correct sir, one reason I stayed away from it and the HTC phones, op did not mention which Lumia they had

I am not able to install it either. I will try downloading the XAP file and install manually. See if that works. Download speed won't go above 50 kbps. whats up with that?

Tomasz S. says:

People with 8xx Lumias have clogged the tubes by retrying after failed installs due to storage problems.

The ZennyBoy says:

Those selfish 8xx Lumias, lolol.

I own a 820 too :D

JimiDiGriz says:

Damn you 'other' storage!!!!!

London Jr says:

I know, the bastard of all storage

London Jr says:

says not available for device, Lumia 810

JMBasquiat says:

I was expecting it to cost smth like $4.99. At $0.99, it's a steal.

DreadVenom says:

I was expecting the same too as asphalt 5 is still quite expensive. But finally, its taken ages but all good things come to those who wait. Now, i wonder if EA will push NFS MW onto WP?

sholokov says:

It has in-game purchasing, which is why they kept the price low.
I already finished the first cup and unlocked 2 achievements and 2 cars. :)

sirgrant618 says:

Restarting my phone solved the "this app isnt available for your device" but now Im getting a "There is a problem completing your request. Try again later

Error Code: 8000ffff"

Awesome.

vinnyvin says:

Mine did it the other way around

Zokudu says:

Working on my L920. Took a few visits to the store before it showed up for me.

AriesDog says:

This is how dysfunctional Microsoft corporate is right now. Gameloft brings this quality of racing game to Windows Phone. Meanwhile Microsoft Studios with its best-selling Forza series never got out of park. Heck, they never even put the keys in the ignition.

cashcar1979 says:

Yep...MSFT really shows little interest in Mobility despite Ballmer's rhetoric.

Jean80 says:

Microsoft Games Studios are made up of idiots. Halo, Forza, these are the type of first party franchise that could make Windows Phone a series portable gamig platform. Yet, they prefer to code games for iOS!
Ballmer, please sort of MGS!

theefman says:

Ballmer is actually the problem, a leader who cant lead his own internal divisions in a unified mobile strategy.  He needs to go, ASAP.

Mr. Tofu says:

I would have bought it no qualms, but, alas, 'other storage'(4.12gb) leaves me with only 590mb of free storage. Boo. Fail. MS needs to FIX!!

Try deleting some other games first to clear some space, then download.

theefman says:

Time for an editorial on the "Other" storage issue? Seems to be seriously hampering a lot of WP users now.

JimiDiGriz says:

I tweeted Sam Sabri about it week before last and he said they'd look into it.

London Jr says:

i mentioned it during a podcast and emailed the editors... idk how much they are looking into, it is a collective problem that they are having also

JimiDiGriz says:

Even so, with the deafening silence from MS on the issue, at this stage I'll take WPC acknowledging its a problem they are aware if from their readers and forcing MS to respond to a press query, even if the response is 'no comment'.

Sam Sabri says:

Mostly because it's not as black and white as I thought it would be. Still trying to piece the pieces together before I put anything out. Don't want to spread misinformation.

yosagojimbo says:

Downloading on my Lumia920 in UK for 79p...bargain

Absolute behemoth of a game (size-wise) for a great price. Downloading now, but could take a while!

DreadVenom says:

I wonder if this was one of Joe's apps not in windows store yet? If so, then more like this please?

I think this is one of them. Definitly has to be one of them, from the picures the graphics look amazing. Finally a game worth playing for how it looks and feels. However it takes ages for me to download the game. Almost 30 mins and it is at 5%. What the heck?

Same problem here, won't go past 50 kbps. Too many people downloading this game, I suppose.

Bone Cell says:

Instabuy!!  Downloading in Minnesota on my Lumia 920.  The Xbox drought is over!  WOOT!

Now for the rest of the gameloft games...

Sir Switch says:

Purchased straight away, well done Gameloft. Hopefully more developers will follow your lead.

chancooluk says:

Seems a shame that this wont be available for the 520, 620, 720, 8S and W1... We also really need to be able to install big apps to an SD card. Storage on WP8 is a joke at the moment.

joe_easton says:

I am stuck with the "other storage" problem too.  This is really discouraging.  I have almost 5GBs of my 16GBs in "other".  There needs to be a quick fix for this.  I am not willing to factory reset my phone every few months to clear it out.

Jean80 says:

Try Shrink Storage app to free up some Other

Great app! Thanks for sharing! Hope other users have good results

Tomasz S. says:

After using this app I ended up with less free storage than before :(

That is not cool. I had14gb for it to fill, having it run for a few hours. Did you restart your phone after the app stopped or finished and then hit the clear button in the app? The second time I ran it I gained about 300 mb but it was not fully done. gl and don't give up.

yosagojimbo says:

Do people need double the install size (enough to download, then enough to install, then downloaded file deleted). Not sure if it works that way, but just a thought

tyrok says:

Could be but I have 1.91gb free and still can't download it.

aboodesta says:

Downloading it on my Lumia 920, no problems :D

mblanco7 says:

It says it not available anymore, what's up with that?

Update: I had to wait a couple of hours and then try again, and must say it is awesome!!!

Yeah, saying the same for me... bit of a piss off after making me free up over 4 gigs to be able to install a 1 gig game :|

mblanco7 says:

I tried again and got it so you should be able to get it now, maybe too many people were trying to get it all at once. With a price like that I can imagine a server or two went down as a result of the want for a sweet game like this

It is allowing me to download now, even though I have the same 3 GB free as I had yesterday. Taking a while to download though. Almost a GB worth of dowload. I remember when the entire game of Deus Ex could be fit into a single CD. Mobile gaming has come a long frickin way :)

mblanco7 says:

I didn't free up space because my 8X had it still, I'm still in the honeymoon phase, I know my Radar wouldn't handle it, but it looks and plays great. Was thinking I may need to get rid of some music and the movie I have saved on here but checked my memory and still had almost 8.5 GB left not sure if I can make much more room without getting rid of stuff I use daily. I think they did a great job with this game, graphics, sound and play all work very well!!

When I started playing the game, I was thinking, this game makes it worth investing in high end hardware. It's like Crysis on mobile :P

Jean80 says:

Looks great and runs well on my HTC 8X. Bummer about the fragmentation of Windows Phone 8, this early on! I was afraid of that when Nokia demanded Tango last year, and now its beginning again for WP8 512MB phones... Le sigh. I guess it can't be helped.

Downloading now/8X

morpheus1982 says:

Need to delete a load of music that i don't listen to to be able to install this...oh well!

Jean80 says:

Bought it right away after just one game. For £0.79, it's an instabuy really. Not to mention Xbox Achievements!

K_lando says:

Error code 805a0194.  Ah well, I'll try again later.

digiacomo says:

I have an 8X and its telling me that the title isn't available for my device. What gives?

lerimer says:

Just bought it, in case the price was an error and goes up soon.

MMFF77 says:

Lumia 920 with 4 gb free says she does not have enough space

PipoDj says:

I think i have a work around for those who are experiencing storage issues with this app although i can't say if it works because i am still downloading the game as we speak.
1. Do not download this game using the Store. instead, just follow the link provided in this article using your desktop browser.
2. you will be taken to the Windows Store page for Asphalt 7.
3. Click Buy or Try and you will be required to sign in (if you haven't already) and then you will be taken to the confirmation page. Just click Buy or Get Trial and this app will be automatically downloaded to your phone.
4. If you are outside the US you will see this message below the App icon "You can't get apps in this region. You can check the Windows Phone Store in your home region to see if the app is available there." just click Check my Windows Phone Store and you will be taken to the local Store.

I don't know if your payment information should match your region because when my phone was set to US, i can't download the app. But when i set it to Philippines, open the app page via the local store (windowsphone.com/en-ph/store) i was able to download the app via the steps above. And now i am about 5% approx downloading.

Tomasz S. says:

5. After 15 minutes of installing the setup fails because there was not enough space.
(one step ahead of you)

sheldork says:

how to reclaim the free space that we created to install it like this?
the others space I had was about 1.93 gb, now it has bloated to 3.55 gb & my free space is 162 mb, the shrink storage is not reclaiming about 1gb of space which I had cleared after deleting lots of trials & what not!
I am downloading the xap file to install from memory card but i will need the free space that I had created.
Microsoft, this is a real mess, the others space management & everything else.... on a 8 gb internal memory device, 2gb goes into the OS, 2 into the others, I am starting to think it was only chance that others were able to free 4.7 gb of disk space to initiate installation, fix it!

Great tip, thanks for sharing.

JimiDiGriz says:

Well that method at least started the download rather than saying I have no space, thanks. I'll update if it works.

afgzee says:

At least that work-arond started the download, thanks! Will update with a reply if it completes installing.

afgzee says:

cannot download. says i reached my storage. i have almost 2GB free, and over 2GB in "Other". This "Other" shit needs fixing asap! Mofo!

Downloading on my Lumia 920...in India

zephyrpawan says:

Not available for my Lumia 920 at&t

jagu says:

Awesome game! Even more awesome price... just wish i had a WP8 device... =/

j_martinez24 says:

Me either, I've restarted and everything. Not working at all.

I first played asphalt on my Nokia 6600. Those were the good old days. Now I have an HTC Radar so I can't play this new title. For those of you who have WP 8, enjoy and have a great time. :)

AngeloUCF says:

Does multiplayer work across different platforms?

ajua says:

Instabuy for me as well. As soon as I get home in the evening I will start downloading it.
I hope the multiplayer feature really lives ups to the task.

pippyo03 says:

I can't download it

I want to buy but it won't let me download due to the above mentione memory problem. :(

Tomasz S. says:

You can buy on the windows phone store website using a computer.

Saw your post above and did just that. Thanks for the heads-up. This game is worth at least five big ones and at this price, its a friggin steal!!!

Tomasz S. says:

I wish I could install it on my 820 without deleting all other apps and games.
At least I have it purchased in case the price goes up.

Nakazul says:

Desired car Ferrari etc? Nooo. Nissan everyday, yeah baby!

Shambels says:

I have 4g free and it can't download.... da ****?

Katsy One says:

Yeah! Happy!

MMFF77 says:

My other folder has already 12gb

TechManiac says:

1gb ram? lol, and wp8 is lighter than android in general...

mane3215 says:

Can't d/l on 920 at&t. What's the deal?

sManowar says:

I'm having some problem as well. It says that it isn't compatible with my Lumia 920. Hmm.

JamesDax3 says:

3.26GBs free on my 8X and can't download due to storage issue.  Gameloft and/or MS need to fix this fast

Edit:
Seems like buying by way of the online store is the way to go.  Just did it and it's downloading as I type this..

morpheus1982 says:

Just deleted about 3 gigs of music that i don't listen to. I have 3.9gig free space and still cant download! Other storage is taking up over 3gig.

isi mcf says:

Its not available to me!!! Lumia920 USA!!!!

I can't download it! I have a Lumia 822 and it said my device wasn't supported. Wtf!?

jkelek says:

Why is it not available for my device, says right there on the games store page. HTC 8x with portico. Any ideas?

jkelek says:

Just when back to page and didn't say same message this time and I can download it.

hbkzara says:

Downloaded on L920 and it works just so oh wow!

JamesDax3 says:

Once again folks, download from the PC Apps store not the Phone App store to by pass the storage issue.

morpheus1982 says:

Thanks for the tip. Downloading now on my 60mb connection.

Instabuy... Boo yeah

JellymanEN says:

Work fine on both L920 and HTC 8x (16gb), just downloaded on both phones ;-)

ill get this even tho ill only get to play for a few minutes before my 920 melts in my hand

Nakazul says:

Yep, just played it and ouch, it gets hoooot. :-(

Super fun, great graphics and performance on the 920. But seriously that Facebook achievement...thats not cool for me.

Miekk4 says:

3,2gb of free space on L820 can't install because the phone memory is full. seriously? I have deleted lots of apps and messaging history. impossibru :|

JamesDax3 says:

Download from web store.

Nakazul says:

You mean go to windowsphone.com and search for Asphalt 7 in your Webb browser on your phone?

JamesDax3 says:

That might work but what I meant was go to windowsphone.com on you PC and download from there.  Unfortunetly it looks like it may not be there anymore.  Guess MS is having some server issues.

Nakazul says:

Oh, thnx. Yes its gone.

Tomasz S. says:

It's not gone, it's rather not there yet in search results index. But the Marketplace links already do work on the web Marketplace.

Pages