MetroTwit hits version 1.0 and we're giving away 10 Plus licenses
Sure we talk a lot about Twitter clients for Windows Phone around these parts, but many of you also need a dedicated one for your PC. For that, there really is only one solution: MetroTwit. Yes, it's Metro inspired and Metro loved, which means you need it.
We've discussed this popular client before and since then, a lot of hard work, spit and polish has gone into the app, making it one of the most popular around. In fact, it just hit version 1.0 a few minutes ago and with it comes a ton of new changes, including:
- Added multiple account support
- Added support for filtering
- Added new out-of-box-experience for first time users
- Added ability to preview larger user avatars
- Added undo tweet functionality
- Added Twitter events support for user follows, list membership and tweet favorites
- ...and much, much more.
What's more, to celebrate this huge day, we've teamed up with the MetroTwit devs to give away 10 "Plus" licenses ($16 value) which will allow you those multiple accounts and no ads. Ka-ching.
Sound good? All you have to do is comment on this post and tell us why you want MetroTwit Plus. We'll randomly select 10 of you to get the free license.
You have 24 hours....go!