Cyan on AT&T

Lumia 520 and 925 on AT&T finally get Cyan and 8.1

Editorials

Microsoft needs to make another Lumia 925 for 2014

WPCentral News

Swing by the forums if your Lumia 925 or Lumia 625 grabbed the Lumia Cyan update

Lumia Cyan reportedly coming to Spain for the Lumia 925 late next week

Deal Alert: T-Mobile US Nokia Lumia 925 only $200

Deal alert: Nokia Lumia 925 available at Newegg for $224

Lumia Black now available for the Lumia 925 on T-Mobile

Lastu releases sleek wooden skins for the Nokia Lumia 925

Windows Phones

Deal Alert: T-Mobile US Nokia Lumia 925, accessories for $230

Lumia Black for the Lumia 925 on T-Mobile coming soon, update already on Nokia’s servers

Deal Alert: T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 925 available for $289 at Newegg

Lumia 1520 picks up firmware update outside the United States

Windows Phones

Deal Alert: T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 925 for $279.99 at Newegg

Nokia Italy lists Lumia 925 for preorder with €599.90 final price

Nokia Lumia 925

Nokia looks good on keeping their promise for a quick release on the Lumia 925—estimated to arrive in some European markets by the second week of June. Indeed Nokia Italy on their official shop site have now listed the super slim aluminum device for preorder.

Preorder

Users can leave a €99.90 deposit down on the phone, available in black, grey or white, and then pay the remaining €500 when the product is ready to ship (there is no added shipping cost). Of course Nokia notes that the final price could change, though we highly doubt it will (and even if it did, it would most likely go down, not up).

With Italy taking the lead, hopefully other markets will follow soon. Anyone up for a good ol’ pre-order?

Source: NStore.it; via Plaffo

Comments

Yes, 16GB espandible to 32 with micro SD ;)

DJCBS says:

Wrong. It doesn't have a micro SD card slot. It's NOT expandible.

tbonenga says:

Only 16GB no SD slot. Elop needs to be bitc@# slapped for that. Should've came in 32GB/64GB options at least. Add a SD slot and it would've been the ultimate Lumia.

ciccio35 says:

the 32GB version is an exclusive for some carriers (such as Vodafone Italy) while the 16GB one is for the open market ;)

tbonenga says:

We all know that. That's why the majority is disappointed. If 32GB is exclusive then other carriers should've had a 64GB option. It's better to have to much memory than not enough.

ciccio35 says:

I think at the moment 64GB of system memory aren't supported by wp8 at the moment, otherwise someone like Samsung would have surely offered that version of the Ativ S

b23h says:

OUCH!    That's a lot of US dollars for a phone maxed at 16 gig!    That is so much a NO...

It is a pretty phone, but still no...

schlubadub says:

Yeah, it's overpriced by $170/€132. The 32GB 920 was closer to $600

theefman says:

Wasnt it announced to be Euro 469? Not sure taxes would take it up to 599, thats quite a bit more.

Harkkum says:

I am not certain what is the VAT in Italy, but likely something tad over 20%, which is the reason why you have to add a good 1/4th to the non-VAT price to get the actual retail price. The non-VAT price is obviously relevant to companies and entrepreneurs of varying kind as they can move their VATs for the final consumers to pay.

In Italy Iva is at 21%

Abdul9 says:

I knew it would end up being like that. I said it in one of my comments on Endgadget when the announced the pricing of the l925 that i will end up costing 600 euros after they add normaltax and "europrean premium rate".

sri_tech says:

920(480 euros) is a better deal than this.
You will get more storage and wireless charging built in.
Nokia should sell this at much lesser prices since this is not really and upgrade except for physical dimensions.

Nejcooo says:

i switched from my n900 (32 GB) to 620 (only 8 GB) and i found out, that 32 was overkill, and 8 GB it's enough for me

tbonenga says:

I call bullsh@#...... JK. If you did you're 1 outta a million. I'm cramped with only 32GB. I'd say you're not a gamer.

rmichael75 says:

i am happy with 8 GB with my 710... same with my wife..  heck 510 was a big seller and it had 4 GB.

tbonenga says:

This is gonna bite Microsoft in the butt too. Making cheap phones to get a foot in the door isn't good. I'd like to see a survey on customer satisfaction after 6 months. When you start running into memory problems because you only have a few games, apps and a couple tunes. That's frustrating. Apple seen this and killed the 8GB iPhone. Microsoft should wise up and do the same.

b23h says:

rmichael75,

Your 710 is on either 7.5 or 7.8 if you've done it yourself. My 810 on WP8 has 8 gb as well, and 8 gb on WP 8 is often NOT ENOUGH. Maybe MS will fix the issue and Nokia is pushing out their Storage Check feature to some WP8 phones, however comparing storage use under WP7 and WP8 is like comparing apples and oranges.

Nejcooo says:

im am. but a true gamer, not phone gamer. pc gamer. 1TB disk :)

sri_tech says:

Vodafone Germany started pre order.
Its 32GB exclusive for vodafone.

wheelerk says:

Can any of the 925s be used on the AT&T networks?

Shobiz says:

Please answer this question^^^^^

wheelerk says:

I'll take HSPA+

DJCBS says:

That's the same price as the superior L920. Only sissies who can't handle a slightly heavier phone will choose this over the L920...

Mmm....better display and better camera though, just saying!

tbonenga says:

Is the camera better? I thought it was just software tweaks that would also be pushed to the 920. Hands down the display is better.

Montpbm says:

Yes the camera is better, it has 6 lenses that gives u crisper images and better stabilization..

If you prefer over saturated colors then AMOLED is better. The screen in this case is more about personal taste. More lenses doesnt necessarily mean better quality. We have to compare the results first and leave marketing hype behind us.

tbonenga says:

Doesn't AMOLED give a better battery life? Over saturated/vibrant would be a acceptable trade off for better battery life to me. But maybe not for all.

Montpbm says:

Yes it do, u are so correct.. Agree!

fidder1987 says:

Depends what u do. If you browse web alot with white backgrounds LCD is better for battery I think.

Montpbm says:

I understand what ur saying, but correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked more is better when it comes too cameras..

About lenses I said necessarily. Lets wait for the results before getting nuts.
What comes to AMOLED battery consumption I totally agree. I also said that it is about personal taste which is better.

I got some nice rage answers from nice lads that actually didnt read my comments carefully. I am very excited about this new Lumia 925 - dont´t get me wrong. I just don´t swallow marketing hype too easily ;)

sri_tech says:

Nope. Lumia 920 is just 479 euros now.

RN50 says:

Seems kinda expensive. The l920 is going for 399 in the uk

CyclingNut says:

Really looking forward to this on T-Mobile. I like my 8x but LTE, AMOLED and wireless charging are awesome upgrades.

Sean D. says:

Anybody got any ideas how much it's gonn cost on T-Mo US?

b23h says:

Yes, that is the burning question for me as well.    While I'm planning on dumping T-Mobile early next week, I will stay with a T-Mobile compatible MVNO.