Halo: Spartan Assault for Windows Phone 8

Halo: Spartan Assault now available for Windows Phone 8

It’s been teased for a month now and we even told you that it was coming out today, but now we can tell you officially that Halo: Spartan Assault, is live in the Store for Windows Phone 8.

Building off of the hit franchise and 18 months in the making, Halo: Spartan Assault is Microsoft’s attempt to capitalize off of the famous first shooter game for mobile. Instead of just “porting” the FPS model over though, a paradigm that is difficult to translate onto tablets and smartphones, Microsoft and 343 Industries opted for a third-person overhead view, which is more arcade style. The game’s timeline takes place in the four years between Halo 3 and 4.

In addition, the developers spent months honing game play to make the frame rate as high (and smooth) as possible and just as importantly, ensured that the game controls were fluid and flexible. From our last 24 hours playing with it, we can confirm that as a “casual gamer”, we found the game highly accessible and extremely well-polished.

From the game description:

“Halo: Spartan Assault brings the excitement of Halo combat to touch-based devices for the very first time. Battle your way through 25 action-packed missions against the Covenant as you explore the origin of the Spartan Ops program and Halo 4's Spartan Commander, Sarah Palmer.”

Halo: Spartan Assault for Windows Phone 8

And don’t let those 25 missions fool you as Halo: Spartan Assault isn’t a one-off game for Microsoft, but rather the beginning of this game’s story. In the future, we can expect more missions and add on packs to be released, ensuring the game’s longevity long after you beat all of those levels (2.5 hours of gameplay).

In addition to Windows Phone 8, the game is also available for Windows 8 PCs and Tablets (including RT), scaling up the action to your larger screened devices.

Game Features

Halo: Spartan Assault

• Original "Halo" gameplay. An action-packed, single-player campaign spanning 25 missions in battles never before experienced in the Halo Universe, all played from a top-down camera view.
  • New and immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of "Halo 3" and "Halo 4," experience a new war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer, all with best-in-class graphics and audio.
  • Built for simplicity. A unique fusion of touch and console-like controls for easy pick-up-and-play gaming, with the added flexibility of keyboard and mouse controls on Windows 8 PCs and tablets.
  • Integration with "Halo 4." Earn experience points (XP), all-new Achievements, and unlock emblems for your "Halo 4" Spartan career, with additional integration features available after launch.
  • Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills against an onslaught of Weekly Challenges while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals.
  • Only on Windows. Available only on Windows 8 PCs and tablets and Windows Phone 8 devices.

Halo: Spartan Assault for Windows Phone 8

Finally, the game also supports optional in-app purchasing to gain more credits (credits are earned with normal game play too). We wrote about the IAP system back in June, noting:

“Those credits can be spent on different equipment to customize your loadout with prior to starting a level. Loudouts include both primary and secondary weapons, armor abilities, and boosters. A few armor abilities we know of: a health regeneration field, overshield, and sprinting. As for boosters, they make the game easier to play by increasing the damage that players deal and other beneficial effects.”

Overall, Halo: Spartan Assault for Windows Phone 8 was a worthwhile wait. Microsoft and Windows fans finally have a notch on their belt of one more “must have” game and the title should appeal to everyone from casual gamers to the hardcore user.

Halo: Spartan Assault for Windows Phone 8

Pick up Halo: Spartan Assault here in the Store for $6.99. Windows Phone 8 only, 1GB of RAM, 691 MB.

In the US, restricted to Verizon wireless customers only for 30-days. 512MB devices to receive support in August, 2013.

Head to the Windows Phone Central game zone to discuss Halo:Spartan Assault, get help or look for tips! forums.wpcentral.com/windows-phone-games

QR: Halo

Comments

dalydose says:

Where's that link for the story on getting past the carrier/oem checks??

dalydose says:

I actually ended up doing that! :)

jtshorns says:

Not working on my Lumia 720....says it requires 1 GB of ram......pitty!

winpho says:

512 MB version is said to come in August.

512 ram devices will receive support on august.

sqlchicken says:

If anyone has gotten it for Surface RT, how does it play? Decent performance?

For the record, installed/played on RT and it's great!

hst12 says:

Performance is good on the Windows 8 version. It seem to be running off my laptop's Intel chip instead of the Nvidia graphics though.

Not available in india..

ericross87 says:

I've played the first couple levels and have loved it so far. Controls were a little hard to get used to but overall it's been awesome!!

Josh Harman says:

AWESOME!
Definitely the best game on my WP8!

WP95 says:

i cant find it in store on my surface rt.

spyderzWPC says:

I am in the us and that link still isnt showing it

lsoneboy333 says:

I went to Microsoft's website itself and downloading it now

Raul Haynes says:

Ok did anyone notice the 1080p Nokia screen showing four Shorts cuts?

Ryken100 says:

I'm using an At&T Lumia, but currently in Barbados using a Digicel SIM card. It doesn't work for me, and switching my region doesn't work either. Maybe Microsoft is smarter than I thought.

Fellipe Abib says:

There is no try mode.. :/
Come on! I want to try before buying!

Ronny2756 says:

Is there really any reason why they couldn't just let me download the thing on At&t is it really that hard.. Is Verizon really expecting this to increase sales?...and im sure Microsoft does not need any money from Verizon they have plenty... I just feel this is the most unnecessary thing... Oh well cant wait till a month when they just press a button and let me download it -.-

I was able to successfully buy and download the game on my unlocked AT&T Lumia 920 by inserting an activated Telcel SIM card I have stored a few months ago. I'm in the US, btw. The game starts fine. I'm going to go play it now.

Bernardo Gza says:

So I have an ATT lumia 920 unlocked with a Mexico SIM card.It should work or Im screwed?

Kikepalmeros says:

It should work go to the download App section and you should be able to download it.

nanoware says:

I GOTTA TRY THIS!

Yup. I can confirm that it does work by using a Telcel Mexico SIM card on my AT&T Lumia 920.

jlangner says:

Thanks: Working on Windows 8 PC in US  10% dowloaded from this url http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/apps#Cat=t1

Just downloaded...love WP8, but surface won this battle thanks to Verizon.

Flagz says:

amazing on the surface rt. waiting for carrier work around!

spyderzWPC says:

F verizon they were horrible at supporting wp7 I dropped em like a bad habbit and went to att cuz they actually had new phones

Same story. The 822 wasn't good enoguh for me, and the HTC devices lack effective software support for me, so I went with the $50 920.

X7or360 says:

I have 3 GB of free space on my phone but it still says I don't have enough storage...

Andr3sfc says:

Try to download it from the online store (www.windowsphone.com).
It worked for me.

johndotcom83 says:

finally showing up in the windows 8 store

lsoneboy333 says:

Installing it on my surface rt as I type!!!!

Dancsi31 says:

In the US, restricted to Verizon wireless customers only for 30-days.

I live in Canada, using Fido as cell provider and Canada for the marketplace region and it's not available on my phone. The game should be released today for all countries in the world, including US but only with Verizon.
Canada, Mexico, Europe, etc. shouldn't wait 30 days, if that's the case then the news is really missleading in some ways regarding the other countries.

MyThIc3LiTe says:

More to the point, if Rogers does have exclusivity like Verizon, why were we not made aware of it?
Maybe its restricted simply to Canadian devices running on their original launch networks? So the Big 3? Maybe its only Rogers? Maybe its only devices still registered on their home networks leaving others out to lunch? I honestly don't know since this was news to me as I tried to buy it.
Imagine that, I want to give SOMEONE my money but they just don't seem to want it.

Verizon Lumia 822.. Not working in St Lucia not even Via US vpn.
Oh well may the wait continue.

Dancsi31 says:

try it with your Verizon sim card. That  must the problem.

wetworker says:

Just my luck. A few days after I returned my 920 to Rogers to get fixed this comes out :( . When is the version for window 8 coming out? I would love to get this for Surface

Nakazul says:

Hehe, you and me both ;-)

2brun4u says:

Got it on Rogers -Lumia 920

prjkthack says:

Just bought the Windows 8 version on my Surface Pro. Plays pretty nicely.
Now I just bought it on my AT&T Lumia 920, waiting for it to finish downloading. I don't know why this game needs so much space for an install, its certainly not as big as some of the other big games out there. Had to uninstall some stuff.
Evidently it saves progress across both platforms, so that'll be nice.

Goodeye says:

You care to explain how the heck your downloading it on an ATT Nokia Lumia 920 when its a Verizon exclusive?

Many of us not on Verizon would love to know.

There was no trial so instant purchase for me. No halo fan at all, but this game is just fun, plays very good!
Runs great, crashed only once.
Well worth the price.

SaucePolicy says:

No trial + 2.7GB wasted "other" space = no buy for me. :(

JailJT says:

Where's "Multiplayer"?

Ben600 says:

Fao people getting device not supported error thing. Is your lumia a sim-free version ? Mine is and im wondering if this is the reason ut wont let me download it

Dancsi31 says:

mine is an unlocked L820 using Fido sim card. I had no problem buying games on it (with wifi of course) until now.
I see that peoples with L920 using Rogers sim card were able to download the game fine without any problems
Now, if there is another exclusivity here in Canada with Rogers, that will be a bad move from MS, seriously. That was not part in the deal, only US with Verizon, not Canada with Rogers.

MyThIc3LiTe says:

Daniel, will you please inquire and update the article as to the status of other countries with users who can't access this download?
Case in point, several Canadians here on Rogers running the L920 have been able to download it, others like myself using the L920 and other devices on other networks (even on Fido, a Rogers subsidiary) are not able to download this at all. Personally, I'm using a L920 unlocked on Wind.
Is there some exclusivity built in to the Canadian release as well?

Love how its only for Verizon Wireless for 30 days but they show a T-mobile Lumia 925 in the picture!!!!!!! Why!!!!!!!

Dancsi31 says:

maybe it's an unlocked L925 with a Verizon sim card inside. Only the SIM card counts for the download, the T-Mobile logo is just a....logo ;P

dpiranda says:

T-mobile UK...

Dancsi31 says:

T-Mobile is not in the US only, did you know that? UK, Hungary and many other European countries have T-Mobil as carrier. So it could be a T-Mobil UK and not a T-Mobil US. The Verizon deal is only for the US, Europe, Canada, Asia, Africa is not concerned about it.

jhoff80 says:

Just throwing this out there... Fiddler and:

if (oSession.uriContains(".windowsphone.com") && oSession.uriContains("&moId=att-us&")) {
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("&moId=att-us&", "&moId=vzw-us&");

ZenBot says:

How much freakin' space does this game need to dl?  I've pruned things down and apparently have
3.47 GB free and still it's not enough?  Anyone know the number yet?

prjkthack says:

I have 3.3 GB free after I installed the game. When I look at the space its taking up, it says 1.1 GB. So around 4.5 GB free to install I'm guessing...

ZenBot says:

I hit (or more likely just surpassed) the magic number on my ATIV S at 3.83 GB free.
Ouch...all the stuff I had to uninstall hurt more than parting with the $6.99.
I've got a 32 GB microSD card in this baby that barely gets used as it can only hold music/photos/videos.
There's no reason MS can't open it up so that apps/game of a reasonable size can be stored on and run from SD....except what, maybe piracy fears?

WP Ian says:

Lumia 820, Optus, Australia.... Doesn't work :-(

sharkz007 says:

Says requires 1gb ram

HM02 says:

"Windows Phone 8 only, 1GB of RAM, 691 MB."

nutzim says:

worldwide version!!!!!! whenn?!!!!!

dpiranda says:

From Brazil here, using US marketplace on a L920 from Rogers (unlocked)... Amazing game!

Tried to buy on Win8 pc, won't let me use my MS account money.

mango.lover says:

Any way to hack around the Verizon exclusivity?

jhoff80 says:

See my post above about Fiddler.

Basically you partially follow this guide:  http://forums.wpcentral.com/huawei-ascend-w1/226150-[diy]unlock-your-locked-market.html

Except instead of what it says, use:
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace("&moId=att-us&", "&moId=vzw-us&");
}

Also, skip the step that says to change the market.  After you put the proxy in the phone, you're done.

Letros says:

That works! Thanks! ATT 920 downloading!

Letros says:

Actually, it's just paused at downloading, with error "cannot connect to marketplace"... :-(

jhoff80 says:

Sorry I should've clarified.   As soon as you see the screen with the buy button, you can switch to the Wifi settings, disable the proxy, and switch back and still hit the buy button.

Thanks many times over. Had the same issue as the person above (Store became uncooperative after purchase), but shutting off the proxy fixed it. Very good help indeed.

Letros says:

Bleh, now when I try it the correct way I get Error Code:8000ffff

Josh Harman says:

I saw a dude on twitter crying because it wasn't available on his Mac.
Priceless.

...no problem to download and play for my Lumia 920 Telcel México...I love my Lumia, enjoy is a great game!!!

It hasn't showed up. It says it's been removed.

Imagine they added multiplayer mode, co-op and deathmatch on the go..... Just imagine it.

Dadstar0410 says:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LIFE SAVINGS

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY LIFE

Dadstar0410 says:

Won't download this on my Verizon 8X. 1) im assuming large battery drain, 2) my tablet is used for gaming, and 3) cloud-saved games should have universal purchases. Hate to say it, but that is preventing me from spending 2x the amount of money for a game that should only need to be purchased once.

Josh Harman says:

I haven't experienced excessive battery drain (of course if you play it for an extended amount of time, like any game, you battery will drain), but I agree that it should be one purchase for your devices. I suppose this is because the stores are separate, maybe that will change after 8.1.

chri5_a says:

Unlocked L920 from Singapore here,, finished download the game and try the tutorial.. Great game but I have problem with the weapon controler...its laggy

Just downloaded it for my Windows Phone 8 Lumia 822. It looks like a gorgeous game, can't wait to play it tomorrow when I'll have plenty of time to finish the whole thing!

psreloaded says:

Not yet available in India

Just DL'd it on my ti-86 calculator

uopjo6 says:

For those who got it does the battery get hot?

Got it working in the U.S. with a Samsung ATIV S (Rogers) Unlocked. I normally use AT&T U.S. for service.
Step 1) Put a Verizon SIM card in the phone
Step 2) Changed APN settings automatically to Verizon USA (this step may or may not be necessary)
Step 3) Purchase!
Even though I didn not have "service" the Verizon SIM was recognized. Just use the sim cards to exploit!

danj210 says:

I did exactly this except without step 2.

Josh Harman says:

I wonder how many people have multiple sim cards from multiple carriers... and why for that matter?

Switched from Verizon  to AT&T. Was lucky enough to have the old SIM card still so I cut my SIM down and got me some Halo

ZuNuKoo says:

Still wish it had a trial.

Josh Harman says:

It's fun, it's Halo, you can watch the videos, read the reviews... you either want it or you don't.

uopjo6 says:

User experience is very important and different from just watching and reading.

Want it but the user exp can turn out bad. Point is they have trials on most games, why not this one that cost 6.99.

chezm says:

Downloading now, Rogers L920

RenatoFontes says:

Not available for my device... =(

I have a lumia 820

danj210 says:

I'm playing right now, AT&T Lumia 920... US. But I used someone's Verizon SIM card ;)

dalydose says:

That worked?? Nice.

danj210 says:

Yes it did. Just popped it in, reset phone, no service but used WiFi and downloaded.

Can't download it here in Finland...

Rubios says:

Now we only need a Lumia N-Gage with sticks and buttons.

bankrober0 says:

I was so excited to play this game then Verizon got the sharpest blade they could find then stabed my in the stomach then through me off the blade anime style.

I have att

uopjo6 says:

ATT stabbed everyone else with their 920 exclusive, countless times in a few months span!

amitnahar says:

Not available here in India.

uopjo6 says:

I can find it on my L920 through the QR code but not in the marketplace on PC.

Large games like this should be installed from the PC to your L920 to save some installation / storage space correct?

WPUser111 says:

Not available in india

esheafer says:

I have an HTC 8X and it kept telling me I didn't have enough space (had 3.48GB). I removed a couple games I never play anymore and got to 3.81GB available space and then it worked. So that seems to be the magic number for 8X. Good luck.

RobCRD says:

Oh man, thank you so much.  I gave up deleting stuff when I was at about 3.5 gigs.  I still got the error at 3.6 and then I deleted one thing that got me to 3.81 and boom -- its in!

Koen Geerts says:

I've got a lumia 720 and I can't download it. Naturally this would be because it hasn't got 'enough' RAM.
This, of course, happens more frequently, like with Modern Combat 4. There again, I don't see the point why. I mean, Gameloft stop whining, the iPhone 4's got 512MB as well and it is allowed to play on that particular device. Yet the Lumia 720 is dual core as well unlike the iPhone 4, which is single core. So the 720 should be more fit for the game ultimately, right?
Which leads me to my question.
Is there any way to trick your device into thinking it is allowed to download?
Or is there any way to boycot Microsoft and Gameloft and them actually listening, lol

Dancsi31 says:

The game will be available for 512MB devices in August, read the news for god sake.

Here:

What part don't you understand?

what ? not available for my device, i used lumia 820.. :|

vaderthedog says:

MICROSOFT !......Creating smiles and joy all around the world !

gioany says:

Sadly the htc 8x losses out again. 4 gig bollocks u get nowt. In a shit 2 year contract.

Joene90 says:

Not available in Holland :(

ctafield says:

Lumia 820 here in the UK. Says not available for my region/device.

Bernardo Gza says:

Fan of microsoft for a long time, but this is is just amazing. The game appears on my store but I click on it and it says app is no longer available, Give a F break. How can they have such a bad user experience with the microsoft store. F crap.

Sgele says:

Not availabe for your device message. Lumia 920 :(

Chris Yahya says:

This app is not available for your phone (lumia 920) whyyyy?????

Still waiting for it in the UK (Lumia 920/EE). Might have to put it on the tablet!

TechAbstract says:

Read guys. About a month exclusive on Verizon WP8 before users from other carriers can download.

Localhorst86 says:

No trial? Not interested. Thank you, come again.

Can someone tell me why it is not available for my Nokia 925 and I have T-mobile I think its because we didn't get the gdr2 update yet also how do you know you got the update when you get it what version would it be?

dalydose says:

Did you READ the article? It's only available for Verizon customers for the first 30 days.

Dancsi31 says:

T-Mobile is not only in the US did you know that? You have T-Mobile UK, T-Mobile Hungary

dalydose says:

I don't think T-Mobile UK/Hungary/etc. are sellig the Lumia 925, but I could be wrong.

Graham Musk says:

How much space do i need to download this damn game!?!?!?!?  I freed up over 2GB on my Lumia 820 and it still says I can't download it.  I absolutely love my Windows Phone but it sucks for installing games.  The Marketplace should tell you how much space you need to actually install the app, not just how much space it will take up after it.  Or they should sort it out to let you play games from the memory card.  So frustrated that I got rid of loads of games that I now have to start again just to try and buy this thing.  Rant over!

Andr3sfc says:

Try to install it from the online store (www.windowsphone.com).
It worked for me.

Robert Grant says:

Expensive, AND in app purchasing? Seriously?

BigTcz says:

Cant be downloaded in Czech Republic, Lumia 820

ahmedjan87 says:

What about the unbranded phones outside the US? It doesn't appear on mine (Iraq)

DennisvdG says:

Not available for my device (Holland) :'(

arbetaren says:

Not available for my unbranded 920 neither here in Sweden. Wtf is this? Daniel pls update with some info.

sporeboy100 says:

not avaliable for my UK HTC 8X on a 3 contract

Same! tried it without the sim in (my phone is unlocked) and still wont bloody let me have the game!? take my fucking money MS

uopjo6 says:

Update: After playing 2 missions the battery boils to the point I had to let my finger off the surface.

hst12 says:

It doesn't show up in the store in South Africa, but the game can be downloaded from the link in the wpcentral app. Having difficulty downloading though - it keeps timing out.

jackbrennan says:

Worked in Norway on unbranded Lumia 920

NightWatch71 says:

You should definitely bring some sort of rating system for comments. No one is going to see all of the 400 comments.

ersomo says:

Not available in my unlocked L920, Philippines.

BK-one says:

At&t USA Lumia 920. I'm actually happy for Verizon. Windows phone owners on all platforms need to feel special.

BK-one says:

And it gives MS 30 more days to get reported bugs fixed.

rikycaldeira says:

Still says it's not available for my device... Unlocked L920

myfyp2 says:

Not available for my 920. I'm from Singapore.

1ll1TERAT3 says:

Is there ANY way to get it if i own an at&t lumia 920? Switching regions? Anything? Please say so if anyone has any ideas.

1ll1TERAT3 says:

Looks complicated, but thanks I will try it!

1ll1TERAT3 says:

Wait, is fiddler available for mac? :(

1ll1TERAT3 says:

used a friend's pc and it worked! THANKS so much!

tone84 says:

Unable to download.. Windows phone8

tallgeese says:

Not that I'm desperate to have this NOW, but these exclusive carrier deals for Windows Phone 8 apps really is a bad practice for the platform.

V Turk says:

its not coming up onthe uk market place

vaderthedog says:

Yes good game !....lumia 820

Not available on HTC 8X

NickMon68 says:

Vodaphone UK here.

Lumia 920 - Says not available for my region/device.

wtf - talk about another c**k up launch !

Where the limited WP8 phone in Halo Green in a Onmi packaging ?
Where the Xbox dashboard adverts?

some on MS step it up ffs

AhmedEzz says:

It says its not available for my phone
Lumia 920 - Egypt

pr0phecy says:

Gonna download this for my Surface RT. I'm @work now so I'm gonna have to wait till I get home... And guys? What do you think of the game? Please tell me it's kick-ass!!

Psyk00 says:

Can't download it in Poland ;/

orejas666 says:

Still nothing in my L920, US configuration. I think the sim have something here. Costa Rica, Kolbi

GunplaGamer says:

WORKSS!!! :D and very easy to do!
Downloading now!! :D

On a Lumia 920 AT&T!

MyThIc3LiTe says:

I tried on my phone using a Rogers sim card, I still can't download it.
Weird.
I don't know what more to do at this point.

Hello Everyone,
[UPDATE]
!!! NOT GOOD IDEA !!! the space is not enough and the phone started hanging when you get to 500MB free space.
I was able to workaround the check of the storage using the Store Site and send the game to my phone, it worked with around 3GB of free space. You can give it a try.
[UPDATE 2]
Installing XAP form SD card is working fine I can confirm that 2 GB are enough.

vaderthedog says:

Ahh,even though there's so much trollin on these forums im gonna END YOUR PAINS !.. This will only work for non American networks.any network whose primary network is u.s.a based will not let u download (except Verizon) ...i am uk ee and i saved the game from pc to sd card then put a o2 (uk) sim in my phone (lumia 820) then installed game from sd card via game hub...put back my ee sim And everything's working fine......i can only confirm this method for phones with sd.....so non usa,put a sim from your own country and it will install...i am legend.

marpadwpc says:

I'm living outside of US, but I can't install it. It's not available for my device. WTF? I've got an HTC 8X.

busngabb says:

Is it exclusive to any network in the UK? Why do they insist on pissing about like this, just release it ffs. Its not available on my 8X or 920

naz92 says:

Hey got info that there's a problem with the game working outsides of the usa for some users and that they are working on it could take a day or 2

Dancsi31 says:

Game is available in Canada now, L820 unlocked, not carrier branded using Fido sim card. I can search for it and the game is here, for 7$ + tax and available for the phone aswell. :)
The few people with Bell, Telus and Wind should test it again if the game is there. It is for me now :)

Game keeps crashing randomly on my l920... is it because of it getting hot? Or what... :/

DarthJay38 says:

I will gladly wait until August 15th to pick up this game, but I just have to say that I think an exclusive release to Verizon users was a slap in the face to die-hard Windows Phone users like myself. Yeah, I get WHY they did it...Verizon has the latest and greatest Windows Phone right now and they are trying to draw more people into the ecosystem. That's all well and good, so I understand the marketing of it. Let's flash back to a few years ago though when Windows Phone was new to the market.

AT&T was pretty much the only option if a user wanted to pick up a decent Windows Phone handset, so those of us that were early adopters signed on with them and supported the platform. We showed our friends and family and helped get word of mouth out about the system, while Verizon was off saying things like "Windows Phone isn't an innovative, leading edge product..." When Windows Phone 8 came around, the best handset (arguably) was the Lumia 920...again, pretty much ONLY an AT&T option. So I would venture a guess that a good 80% of the people who have been early adopters of Windows Phone (and I'm talking in the US) are probably on AT&T.

Now, it speaks volumes to the platfom that Verizon has gone from their position a few years ago to now carrying the latest and greatest Lumia handset...but my point is that most die-hard users of the Windows Phone aren't on Verizon and have to wait a month to get the game on our phones. Will we wait the month? Yes. Will we survive? Of course. Will this make us abandon the platfom? Never. I just wanted to point out that it kinda sucks.

On that note...anybody have a Lumia 925 I could borrow for the next month?

justop26 says:

Seems international users can now download it! Just got my UK unlocked, unbranded 920 with a US account being used here in Panama City, Panama it's much needed Halo: SA dose.

vkelkar says:

Playng and enjoyng on my L820 in India... Awesome game

TechAbstract says:

Verizon has 1 month exclusive, they better advertise this.

Seribble2013 says:

Downloaded and installed onto my surface RT, works great....but won't install on my Tmob Lumia 810 here in the US, getting 805a0914 error message since the 18th....oh well, screen proly too small anyway....would love to know WHY though....space? carrier? phone type? exclusives?

Pages