Windows Phone Amber/GDR2 update continues to roll out in Europe, still no sighting for AT&T

Windows Phone Update

Reports of the Windows Phone Amber and GDR2 updates continue to roll in from various parts of the globe.

The latest updates are being reported for the Nokia Lumia 920 in Germany for T-Mobile, unlocked 920's in the United Kingdom, for the Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 in Italy, and the Lumia 920 in Belgium.

Still no sighting on AT&T's update and hopefully that will change shortly.

If you haven't seen the update notice, just hit your Windows Phone settings and click on phone update and manually check for any updates. If things are a go, just follow the on-screen directions.  If you don't see an update ready for installation, you can go to Nokia Support to check on the status of your country, phone and carrier.

Thanks, everyone, for the tips!

Comments

ricbon says:

I tweeted @attcustomercare and they said nothing to report

We need to start making noise so the following updates won't take so long.

andrew1967 says:

crash bang boom bang crash bang boom bang crash bang boom bang crash bang boom bang,, ok AT&T can you hear the noise????

1 STUNNA says:

AT&T is currently rocking the boys...

We need to hit it up in the Suggestion Box, their forums, their Facebook pages, twitter accounts, everything. It always works if a lot of people keep doing this. Then they'll respond.

lubbalots says:

I think I facebooked them twice. My god! I can't believe the amount of negative responses, regarding everything.

UHHHHHH-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IM GONNA CRACK THEIR FUCKIN DICKS!

Omari C says:

WHAT???!!! HAHA

John20212 says:

That just does not surprise me anymore, ATT just continues to show its customers that its time to go with a different carrier.
Peoplw need to start complaining and flooding ATT forums, facebook, twitter with complaints, it does not matter to ATT one bit what you say here.

Vistaus says:

And after that, will you complain to T-Mobile Netherlands for me for being shitty with updates? (and Nokia for holding for so long for unlocked+unbranded ones)
The whole world doesn't revolve around AT&T, there are more shitty carriers in the world.

MVogelezang says:

Ik heb de update al binnen hoor. ;-)

Vistaus says:

Nou, dan ben je een van de gelukkigen kennelijk. Mijn moeder zit nog steeds te wachten op haar T-Mobile 820-update die al een week beschikbaar is volgens de Nokia-site...

EFnl says:

Ik heb hem sinds maandag laat op mijn L820. Wel lekker, zelfs datasense doet het nu...Vodafone dat dan weer wel.

Borri says:

Hier ook al een paar dagen een unlocked/unbranded 920 met werkende datasense(simyo). Op de 820 sinds vandaag ook in icm Ben.

Jack Larson1 says:

(first world problems)

seriously, att. UPDATE. Can I be hired to release the updates from now on? Because I would release them ASAP!

Bob Shiska says:

And then our phones will stop working a la 1308, and everyone will still hate ATT.

I'm sick of this. Part of our cost is to support our products. It should be illegal to not sell a phone as locked and not updating the phone. I'm sick of this crap.

andrewb65 says:

Daddy, I want an Umpalumpa and I want it NOW!

RiftPoint says:

I posted on the AT&T facebook page, I suggest we get more people to do the same.  Its time to start pestering AT&T about this.  I don't care if you create your own post, comment or like mine, or whatever...  If I was Microsoft I would be pissed with AT&T right now, they've already got the bad reputation of updates going out slowly they don't need carriers compounding the issue!
-Eric H.

Starting to see twitter with att update complaints regarding GRD2. Keep it coming!

ricbon says:

@ATTCUSTOMERCARE HIT THEM UP HARD!!

Love the way they ignore us on @attcustomercare lol

"we'll just pretend we didn't see those tweets regarding the windows phone updates & hopefully they'll go away".

Jack Larson1 says:

LOL. How long do you think they can ignore these?

bguy_1986 says:

Tweeted both @att, and @attcustomercare...  need to hit them up on facebook yet...

h4ck3d says:

I tweeted at them as well...makes the 2nd tweet I've sent in the last 2 weeks

DatManWolf says:

Here is the response I got on the 22nd after asking how all other US companies have already rolled out the update and what the hold up was.

22 Aug
Please stay tuned for the update. Once we get the update, the community will be the first to know.

Yea....

By the look of things @attcustomercare will be the last one to know

nzrocketman says:

Got mine this morning whoop whoop

weisman87 says:

Every single damn AT&T entry on that page is "Waiting for approval." Pathetic.

damo579 says:

Tell me about it..... I wonder what's taking them so long to test it out.....

They are probably being cautious because the last nokia update fucked up the radios in the 920 which in turn probably costed ATT a lot in support via telephone calls and replacement devices.

TheSuperShoe says:

My theory is they want to tote the new feature for the 925 and get people with a 920 to upgrade.

The 920 is less than a year old. None of us are upgrading right now.

True, but that doesn't mean they won't try. I'd say thesupershoe is correct. And IF we get the gdr2 update it won't be until the last week of September, at the very last second.

lowry says:

You can use AT&T Next to upgrade to 925 or 1020. Microsoft and Nokia are just as much to blame letting the carriers fragment the OS this way.

Jack Larson1 says:

Maybe they are too distracted with procam in the office to approve the update...

89caps says:

You can't put AT&T and GDR2 in the same title like that

JackG058 says:

They get more forum replies by doing that.  lol

thirdday2002 says:

I know right?! I got all excited for a split second.

DurnDurnDurn says:

And this is why Verizon should be the one getting the exclusives.

Bob Shiska says:

Because when they DO have the exact same hardware, they're two weeks later rolling out an update?

xrs22 says:

Is GDR2 and amber the same update?

DalekSnare says:

I think they come together if you have a Lumia. GD2 is MS's update and Amber is Nokia's. So an 8X would only get GDR2.

bankrober0 says:

Guys amber is a codename gdr2 is the actual name.

Mango (7.8)
Blue( gdr3)

spyderzWPC says:

The title of this article was setup to troll jeez

Only because we were going to be flooded by AT&T users chiming in anyway ;)

spyderzWPC says:

I am an At&t user and I really dont see a huge reason to jump on this update.  What huge ground breaking experience is going to come to my phone?  I love my 920 but I dont see any huge change to the OS that will dazzle me that I must have last week.

MikeSo says:

I think most people just want to see that AT&T act in a responsible manner, indicating their support and commitment for future more important updates.

lippidp says:

Other storage fix for starters. I will not get a WP8 that does not have GDR2.

NightWatch71 says:

Maybe for 920's. But this update was critical for my 820. Now I can install my games without having to worry about other storage(before the update, I just couldn't install anything) and also Xbox Music duplicate issue is resolved for me. So that's why I think it's a huge mistake of AT&T not releasing this update quickly. It's not just a regular update, it's a critical bug fixing update.

I want the camera improvements and the ability to download Nokia Pro Camera or whatever. Thats what I want from this - essentially just the Amber update.

thirdday2002 says:

The chance to get back 9 GB of other storage and fm radio are reason enough for me to want this update yesterday.

Flip to silence, tap to wake, and radio!

Joe Rodak says:

Maybe GDR2 is not a big update, but what happens when GDR3 and Windows Phone 8.1 are released? This is the only situation we can base our predictions on for how long it is going to take AT&T to push out those updates. I though Microsoft promised to give the carriers as little control over updates as possible when WP8 was released. Some promise that was...

lowry says:

This is why I will not get another phone that depends on carrier approval to upgrade the OS. Apple and Google (Nexus and GP editions) do not have to wait on carriers so why does Microsoft and Nokia? Microsoft Windows phone support told me they don't tell the carriers what OS to support. AT&T support said they have no timeline. Such bullshit since Amber and GDR2 are already running on their network. We early adapters/920 owners are screwed. We will never see GDR3 or WP8.1 either.

Jack Larson1 says:

Send a message to MS about this, maybe they can change this policy.

Evster88 says:

Perhaps a fix for the hard reset bricking bug for the 920?

JackG058 says:

Hahaha, that is the truth (and I speak as an AT&T user with an L920). Waiting impatiently....

Localhorst86 says:

Funny thing. Yesterday I tweeted at @telekom_hilft (German T-Mobile Support) asking when the update will be out. They said they don't know. Only ~35hours later: BOOM Update available :D

EDIT: Data Sense FTW!

Quin 2013 says:

I think att is going to skip this one til the next one comes available.....unless everyone with a 920 under att calls in and demands to make it available.

bjax says:

If true, they should just come out and say it instead of having people constantly waiting for it to hit.

If they were going to skip it they wouldn't have put it out for other devices.

DJCBS says:

I mentioned this on the tip but since it's not here, I'll repeat for those with Deutsche Telekom branded phones: Data Sense IS being delivered with the update even though T-Mobile has their KundenCenter .

Yuri Morales says:

Im waiting for my At&t contract expire. No more At&t for me. They are pathetic. In wireless and internet too.

mister2d says:

Why wait? The difference in waiting until the end is probably more expensive than to cut ties now and pay the leftover prorated ETF.

That's what I did. Hello T-Mobile and unbranded Amber firmware!

Ethere says:

My whole family is sick and tired of AT&T now too. We can barely get signal in the house at all with them where we live. Do Windows Phones on T-Mobile have WIFI calling?

I've been told they do, but haven't seen it in action.

Mystictrust says:

Yep. I have WiFi calling feature on all the time on my 925. Saves battery, too, since reception is crappy at my home office but the WiFi is steady - so it's never having to search for signal.

920 running the French Rom here in the US, unlocked and on T-mobile with MOAR connectivity. Love this phone.

RobinPaul says:

Downloading mine in the Caribbean (and Phone is from Uganda LOL)

dreamfly says:

Please Press AT&T for an answer.

AndreHBuss says:

#WindowsPhoneSmokedByATT :) AGAIN

Roach26 says:

ATT can go stick a hot fork up their ass. I'm getting impatient!!!

DaSchnee says:

unlocked german 920; downloading right now :)

jlynnm350z says:

Dis heartening for us att Windows phone 8 supporters. I guess that's what we get for supporting att. I switched just for the 920. Should have stayed with Verizon. Hind sight is always 20/20

johaas says:

It's funny. I left Verizon because of their lack of enthusiam for Windows Phone (HTC Trophy or nothing for the longest time!). Now Verizon is on the ball...I just can't win.

spyderzWPC says:

I dunno I think I would rather at&t, At&t has Hardware (phones) 6 months before Verizon even gets them, so our update OS is 1 month behind, that's not huge compared to 6 months.

Bob Shiska says:

They were two weeks later on the 8X, which actually is the exact same hardware on both carriers. The facts don't support your statement.

ahandeman says:

I did the same thing. im regretting it.

lippidp says:

Why on Earth would anyone "support" ATT? Just get the phone you like on the carrier you like. Look out for #1, not some huge corporation.

mister2d says:

Nope. Best is to get an unlocked GSM phone and move to a carrier with less shenanigans when you want to.

xrs22 says:

I'm on Verizon and got mine last week when I got my 928 sent to replace my geared up 928.

sclmnn says:

Just tried to update an new update is here in Czech, though for an hour still waiting for download to complete. Stuck at 90% after failing once.. Aahhhhh

Paper_Link says:

Three uk replied to me this morning confirming the updates approval and said to keep an eye on their twitter feed, must not be long to go!

FeedTheShark says:

Coming from the UK where Windows Phone has a much bigger following and not knowing anything about AT&T other than it's, I think, the 3rd carrier in the States, why are people on this site so vocal about AT&T updates? There can't be all that many WP users given the small market share WP has in America, why the constant fussing about updates??

Simply because they are supposed to be the "Premier" partner for Windows Phone and Nokia here in the states. They are also the 2nd largest carrier, just behind Verizon. So to expect them to deliver quickly is logical. But AT&T has such horrible customer service none of us should be surprised.

Kenjoe says:

AT&T hurry your ass up so I can get the update plz

Vistaus says:

T-Mobile is slow as hell with rolling out though. T-Mobile Netherlands has, according to Nokia's page which I check every day, Amber available for the 820 for a week now yet my mum still hasn't gotten the update.
(and I won't get started about my 720 which is still waiting for approval)

rogonso says:

I have a 820 from Hong Kong, the update is "available" but my phone can't find it, I'm in Costa Rica anyone know something if is an issue have the phone in other country??

Pato49 says:

What ROM do you have on your phone? I bought mine unbranded in France but I have a Swedish ROM... That could explain why you didn't get the update.

rogonso says:

I think I have the stock ROM, but I don't know if the ROM change when I updated it OTA to 1308

Tips_y says:

You should check the Firmware version in your phone against Nokia's list of available updates. Just go to Settings, to About, and expand more info in your phone and you'll find the version of your phone. Then check that against the version in the list. I don't think there's a Nokia factory in HongKong so it's quite possible your phone bought there could have come from somewhere else.

useme2useyou says:

Still waiting in the UK for 920...

Cubeddd says:

All 920's have received it, except EE

Bailey199719 says:

I'm considering filing a complaint with the office of fair trading. For misleading customers by stating they are fastest.

useme2useyou says:

Lol, I'll join u in complaining... This is ridiculously ridiculous!

Deaconclgi says:

It's shockingly shocking!

It's EE, they are taking their time to ensure that the network coverage is as flakey as possible. ;)

thegooner says:

EE's lack of communication is what finally broke my willpower and hence I ended up downloading the ROM from the Nokia Care servers. Bit of work to reconfigure the home screen, re-login to numerous apps and build up my game progress but glad I'm not waiting any more.

useme2useyou says:

Daaamn, desperate times called for desperate measures! Is the update worth such a risk? Since ur a Gooner, perhaps you ought to advise Wenger to do the same! Lol

DreadVenom says:

F***ing hate EE. Exclusivity on the 920 and they sh** on those that adopted early. I bet the fukwards cant get DataSense to read their shitty 4G properly. Dam, they cant even provide a good account management app for WP. MyEE is just shite, cant check data while on WiFi. Soz for derogatory language but im just a little peeved with this service.

useme2useyou says:

Lol, yeah its pretty bad. Just tweeted... The whole world has received GDR2 & Amber update for #Windows Phone 8 except those on @EE in #UK Hurry we're gonna be left behind! :-(

Nickkk101 says:

The whole world huh? Better check those facts there soldier.

Bailey199719 says:

Every UK carrier has either received or approved the update. EE hasn't even approved it. The "fastest" network, the network that put so much spotlight on the Lumia 920 when it was released. Its time people shouted at them to get their fat ass in gear.

fredie12 says:

i've tweeted them several times and rang them and get the same shit every time! "we don't have any information on this at the moment" i for one won't be staying with "the fastest uk network" what a joke!!!!

Aryan Angel says:

This makes me giggle.

nzrocketman says:

Nah its some random germany variant,

fpostrow says:

Wow! What an impatient lot we have become. I demand my phone software update NOW! Sheez, it's only August 28th. If it's still not out by September 28th THEN you can bitch. I'm guessing it'll happen well before that. Anyone want a piece of that?

I do demand my software update NOW!

fpostrow says:

You forgot to add "we have a right" or "they owe it to us". Either is acceptable.

lowry says:

We do. We support the mobile OS. AT&T should not be allowed to fragment the OS we love.

Jack Larson1 says:

They owe us that right, and I want it now!

KKRLessey says:

Nothing on EE in the UK; it's the only carrier still on waiting approval!! :'(

Bailey199719 says:

So much for fastest overall network. I'm considering filing a complaint with the office of fair trading. For misleading customers.

Nickkk101 says:

Since none of this delay business is an accident, there must be a credible reason for any carrier to delay an update-however unpleasant the truth may be, whether its lack of resources or willing, someone must know the answer. Its all very well slagging off a carrier for being useless (a pointless exercise) but there will be a reason for it, like i said its no accident like the GDR2 email from Nokia went missing or something similarly inept... What is the most likely explanation i wonder? I fail to believe, particularly with the amount of ££££/$$$ involved, that this is down to simple ineptitude of a multinational company like ATT/EE.

KKRLessey says:

I'm upset because my other storage is 16GB!! I agree with you!

Bailey199719 says:

Its also the fact that when the 920 was released EE had it "exclusively first" but they are the last UK carrier to even approve the update. Also they claim to be fastest but signal on 2G and 3G is patchy as hell and 4G is extremely limited and 4G plans are ludicrously expensive. Ohh and customer service has dropped dramatically since so called EE was launched.

KKRLessey says:

I know what you mean; as soon as I leave London, my 3G drops to Edge or GPRS. I mean SERIOUSLY not even 2G!

Bailey199719 says:

They never answer me on twitter so I've taken to hurling abuse at them on a daily basis. Like a juvenile.

KKRLessey says:

I heard the EE ROM is on Nokia Care Suite servers. So just a little while longer.

Bailey199719 says:

Follow me on twitter and join the war against EE @HaidBailey if we make enough noise they must listen. Even if it is just a little longer. A company who boasts to be fast must live up to that in every way!

No one Lumia in the entite America Latina (except by one variant in the Puerto Rico) has recieved the GDR2+Amber update. Stop crying. hahaha
Here in Brazil people are starting to recieve 1314 on their Lumia 920s yesterday.

DJCBS says:

Probably 'cause Puerto Rico is part of the USA =P

Woot, just got the 1314 notification, nice to know

jamrock60 says:

FeedTheShark we are the small market share in the USA and we are been treated like shit. So if AT&T threat us like this how do you think Nokia is going to gain any Market share when their partners can't take care of the few customer they have.????. I feel like puking every time I see another 920 roll out and it not to AT&T 920'S..

NightWatch71 says:

Don't worry, the world market share will save you. ;) When WP reaches %8-10, they'll pretty much have to do it.

Miti 1982 says:

Just got the update an hour ago (UK country variant)!

The update rocks! Pro Cam and Smart Cam now work and they are both a great experience!

exolent says:

Is nokia pro cam actually better than pro shot or just hyped up?

Miti 1982 says:

Well, having in mind Nokia's app is free I would go and copare it with the stock WP cam app.

The ProShot app seems to have many more functions like filters, but goes for $2.

So, maybe not better than ProShot but certainly better than the stock cam app.

Keefo says:

Still waiting on the update on my 920 on EE! blahhh

Bailey199719 says:

You and me both mate. Fastest overall network eh?!

KKRLessey says:

Lies, all lies!!

Keefo says:

You mean Bacon lied to us???
Never!!!! Haha

Bailey199719 says:

Still nothing on EE in UK. Even been tweeting them some abuse about there slowness when they boast about being fastest. Considering taking them to the office of fair trading and suing them for misleading customers and donating the damages to Help 4 Heroes.

Devils advocate: that's not what a network company means by the fastest network. Just sayin'.

Bailey199719 says:

No I know that. Its the fact that they continue to boast about it whereas in reality there are thousands of livid customers paying £30+ to a company who says that they're fast yet signal is patchy as hell on 2G 3G and 4G is extremely limited and also that they are slower than every other UK network to even approve the update!

Chris Coyle says:

I chatted with a sales person on att Monday night as I was changing my mobile shared plan and he told me the update is ready to roll out since 8/22/13. Not sure why not yet??

EE in UK are as bad as US ATT, where the hell is the update?! Some guy on the EE forum reckons you can get it flashed in stores but that means losing game progress and start screen set up! If its on stores WTF is goin on?!

Vistaus says:

And T-Mobile Netherlands is as bad as EE and AT&T. Nokia states on their availability page that the T-Mobile 820 should have received Amber already (and that was put up a week ago, I check the page every day) yet my mum still hasn't received Amber on her T-Mobile 820...

Josh Harman says:

I hate finding joy in other's misery, but reading the comments from AT&T users the past few weeks has become a source of entertainment.
...
To the people talking about switching to Verizon just because of updates, remember that AT&T has almost every WP8 available while Verizon only has 4 models.

Vistaus says:

Let alone the fact that Verizon also screws up when it comes to updates sometimes. How long did it take to approve the Nexus 4 update? (or the Sammy S3 update) Various months.

Tyetus says:

God dammit att get your shit together

leo74 says:

Patience is a virtue.... Why can't: hurry the f**k up be one?

David Herrera4 says:

Downloading and installing GDR2 for Lumia 920 in Honduras, Central America

rogonso says:

lucky you!!
your Lumia is Honduras branded?? or Hong Kong branded??

therealprof says:

Yay, 820 German Country Variant just went live. Their website is quite acurate, too: wasn't available three hours ago when I did my daily check but after the webpage just changed to available I retried and boom it is available.

Onursari says:

I updated my 820 in turkey but i cant see datasense :|

NightWatch71 says:

Same here. Although, NSU shows another update which can't be seen with OTA.

jlynnm350z says:

Nobody puts AT&T in a corner

dfmos says:

Just got it on my Unlocked/Unbranded Nokia Lumia 920 in Ireland on the 3 Network.
Cant wait to use the improved Camera and Nokia Pro Cam

theefman says:

So how long is the att update actually late by since the update started rolling out? Weeks , months, years? Are people just being a little impatient here?

akashpats says:

looks like nokia has forgotten 720...

ejlee072006 says:

There's nothing new to this update process, we all know how att when it comes to updates. Guess what they won't update ur 920 to amber because the 925 is due to come out next month... You guys should've known that by now...
Btw im still rocking my lumia 900/7.8 peace all and good luck

Ninojr says:

Bought my phone (Lumia 820) in Greece...but I live in Italy...and today I finally got Amber/GDR2....f*ck yeahh!!!!!!

DMuela says:

waiting for amber in mexico!

Got it on Rogers, in Canada, earlier today.
Works OK. Still looking for that FM Radio?

Rod Hull says:

Still nothing on EE in the UK. These exclusive launch partnerships that Nokia are forging are really benefitting the consumer. Makes me want to stick with the WP and Nokia no end.

I got GDR2 last week here in Finland but the last update (apollo) took almost two months to hit this part of Europe. Too bad Microsoft doesn't work as smoothly with the updates as Apple does.
Most noticeable improvements:
- Battery life
- Nokia Pro Cam app set as default is way better than native camera app

pr0phecy says:

Finally got it in Germany! Just updated! Glance feature is kick ass.

Capli says:

got it! Lumia 920 Germany country. wohooo

jhn848 says:

Maybe there's a reason.

brianlg says:

Att is slacking

siero2h says:

Italy 920 no brand, amber installed, and it rocks!

The Courier says:

I have tweeted 4 times in the last 4 days @ATT but no response lol.... Didn't think I would get one, oh well ;)

VRocker88 says:

I still don't have Amber on my 920 in the UK :( Its the /build/ developer device though so that could be why... Anyone know when these are due to get it?

Fndlumia says:

Probably have to flash it as I've had to with numerous dev phones in the past

bsd107 says:

I hate to say it, but the only solution to this is to go with iPhone, where Apple, and NOT the carriers, get to decide when to send out the updates.

Rod Hull says:

Annoyingly Microsoft made a big thing about WP8 avoiding the stagnated update schedule that plagued WP7.

naullsy says:

Thanks to EE........

cybermoose89 says:

Got the update for my 920 cv gb at last Hazar !

Fndlumia says:

Att got the last update one month before aus but now it seems to of reversed. Pick up your game att you can't be the first exclusive carrier of a phone and update it last as is the case with 920

I just recieved the update on my 920 from Germany. The pro cam is awesome.

stjimmie says:

downloading NOW on my 920 EE.. WOOO

Rod Hull says:

Not showing up on my 920 EE, and it's still down as "waiting for approval" on the Nokia support page. Is yours an unlocked handset with an EE SIM inside?

fredie12 says:

WTF just checked on my 920 on EE and nothing available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredie12 says:

P.S where do you live north or south?

fredie12 says:

let me guess you live in Hull? if so i'm just over the water in scunny!!!

Have an 920 Italy country variant, wich is suposed to be available for update, but i keep getting an error on searching updates. I live in another country. Should i change phone configuration???

marcomura says:

what error do you get?

jfkn2001 says:

Got the amber update today. Unlocked Lumia 920 from Germany.

Tafkas373 says:

820 Germany country variant downloading GDR2 right now :)

clappenings says:

Just wrote on at&t Facebook page. Let's see if they're watching....

Bailey199719 says:

If they're anything like the UKs "fastest overall network" they wont be. I've taken to abusing EE on Twitter daily. Still nothing.

Racxie says:

Thank you so much for this news! Just managed to update my Lumia 920 (UK unlocked). For some reason it stuck while searching for updates so I restarted my phone and it found the update straight away when I tried again :)

paulxxwall says:

You say no love from att? Ok now tell us something we don't already know!!!

shaunydub says:

Finally it lands on sim free and unlocked German variant..
One of first models released and one of last too be updated despite having to pay over the odds to get the bloody thing. This is what annoys me..previously all unlocked / unbranded got it earlier & now we are last despite our loyalty and enthusiasm to support Nokia & MS

Just downloaded Amber on my 920 and started using Nokia Smart Cam. Is there a point in using this and Nokia Smartshoot. I see that Smart Cam has all the functionalities of Smartshoot.

aerotjk says:

What's hilarious is that on Att's twitter site, but what do they have a picture of in the background?  You guessed it, a freakin WINDOWS PHONE, LUMIA 920.  It's like they are laughing at us!!!

Pages