Search for the perfect US school for your children with Bing

Microsoft now offers 'right to be forgotten' form for removal from Bing

Microsoft preventing new Lumia owners from changing the default search engine to Google [update]

Project Adam's visual search could make Bing and Cortana even smarter

Microsoft takes Cortana to college to help with academic research

Bing gets every prediction in knockout stages right, sides with Germany for the final

Editorials

iOS App Store vs Windows Phone Store in 2014 – How do they compare?

Bing has predicted the World Cup 2014 match winners ... so far

Microsoft adds new education and book features to Bing

Cortana gets new service update that adds Bing predictions

Bing now includes tweets and celebrity Twitter handles in search results (US)

Microsoft's planned surprise today was indeed another Android smartphone dubbed Nokia X2

'Bing is embarking on the most ambitious geographic and product expansion in its history'

Cash in your Bing Rewards Points and go ad-free on Outlook.com

Microsoft supercharges Bing servers with new programmable processors

Microsoft's secret list of Android patents revealed by Chinese government

Watch the full response as to why Microsoft is considering Cortana for iOS and Android

Microsoft still trying to figure out its 'right to be forgotten' setup for Bing

Touch-friendly version of Office reportedly headed to Android before Windows 8

Bing turns five today, Microsoft celebrates with a look back at its best homepages

Microsoft launches Bing Rewards on iOS and Android; coming soon to Windows Phone

Bing Search

Microsoft has a Bing Rewards program set up to enable you to earn credits by simply using services available. By earning said credits and redeeming them for rewards, you can pocket awesome items like gift cards for Amazon, Xbox, Skype and more, or even donate your hard-earned credits to schools or charities.

Previously, Bing Rewards was only possible through web browsers on a laptop or PC, but Microsoft has today announced that the program will hit Android and iOS today and soon Windows Phone.

For the time being the experience won't match what's possible on the PC, but the team at Microsoft will ensure that all Bing Rewards features will be available on mobiles over the next several months. By signing into your Bing Rewards account on your mobile device (again, Windows Phone support coming soon), you're immediately greeted with a new mobile optimised dashboard, displaying offers tailored for you.

We're not just talking about the same offers you'd normally find on the PC either, Microsoft also bundles a new mobile-only search offer, providing you more credits on the smartphone. Should you utilise the search engine often on your mobile device and/or tablet, this is something you'd definitely want to take advantage of.

Bing Rewards

Microsoft will next add the ability for you to redeem credit balances in a mobile version of the redemption centre so you can easily use digital gift cards and coupons while on the move. Currently, it's only possible to do this on the PC. This is just the first step for Bing Rewards and mobile phones. We're excited to see what Microsoft will introduce in the near future.

It's a downer that only iOS and Android can access said feature for now. Since this is Microsoft and Bing is integrated into Windows Phone, we would have expected the company to at least have a simultaneous launch. Alas, we'll let you all know when Bing Rewards comes across to Microsoft's own mobile platform.

Source: Bing

Comments

DJCBS says:

LOL! Well, here you have how seriously Microsoft takes its own "Windows Phone".

Still optimistic about the departure of Nokia? You shouldn't be.

MikeSo says:

Why do you make everything about Nokia? This has nothing to do with Nokia.

Marco Gomes1 says:

You think not?! We will see in a year.

Denis Padua says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Microsoft loves you (only if you have an iPhone or Android)

Smh...in agreement.

ZackTheNever says:

Really???? Holding off on there own product??? Cheese itz

I know Microsoft wants to reach the largest number of people, but the problem is that its services are better on other platforms than Windows Phone- basically giving us no core experience that's better than the other platforms and thus would make someone want to switch over. That's why Skype, Bing, Xbox integration, Office, and any other Microsoft-centric properties should be a country mile ahead on Windows Phone than on other platforms. If those experience are better elsewhere, what's the customer's motivation to switch?

Ios and android having a larger install base means this move makes some sense - and i think all the MS teams are separate, and don't deal with one another (if well) so this move is not entirely unexpected - still it's a downright shame and rather poor that MS cant get MS services out on MS products first. Looks odd lol

gr82bak says:

I wish the article did a better job of explaining why this isn't available on Windows Phone at the same time as iOS and Android. Bing is an app on those platforms and hence a lot easier to update independently. On WP, it's baked into the OS, meaning features like these require OS updates. We all know how easy that is, given all the carrier and OEM involvement.

One can only hope that more and more WP features will be decoupled from the base OS so that they get frequent updates. We can already see that happening with Xbox Music. More components like the email, people hub, calendar etc. should follow suit (just like they are updated on Windows 8).

Marco Gomes1 says:

You can paint it whichever color you want but the fact remains that if you want fullfeatured Microsoft products as soon as possible buy an iPhone or a nexus phone, period.

And i wholeheartedly agree with Jeremynelson1987's post, above.

wpgeek820 says:

I think there is a strategy in all of this. You think microsoft didnt want to launch this feature first on WP? Of course yes. But their analysts must have thought differently; something which we can only guess.

erzhik says:

So instead of complaining here, how about we take it to the next level? Hit them financially, hit them on social media. Remember how quickly it took them to change Xbox One requirements? All because people spoke up on social media.

Oxymoron428 says:

What in the WORLD?? Someone, please, tell me the logic behind this!! Seriously, I'm not trying to troll or start an argument. I really need to know what kind of ridiculous move this is.

I can understand any other dev releasing on larger platforms first, but Microsoft's doing it really doesn't make any sense at all. If they won't support their own platform, then why should I? Nothing makes me consider getting an android device more.

erzhik says:

When was the last time Microsoft did anything that made any sense? This is Skype all over again.

Oxymoron428 says:

You make a good point. If I didn't hate android so much, I'd have switched a long time ago. The lag and instability and all...

Flagz says:

Really... That's rude as hell.

dkp23 says:

This a joke?

xankazo says:

WOW, they keep up with this BS! Everything has a limit, so does patience. And mine can only go as long as WP 8.1. If I don't get what I need with 8.1, well that's it.

Reflexx says:

I wouldn't be surprised if the WP ends up worse than the others.

CGA111 says:

And as per usual, only US

I don't like hearing this...I understand Microsoft has different teams and such but its pretty embarrassing that their own services get released first on other platforms...also, why haven't they updated Bing's logo on windows phone? It seems arbitrary but inconsistencies like that start to pile up.

Witness says:

It is absolutely retarded that the WP version is coming soon. It needs to launch at the same time. Having said that, I can also see why we're not a priority - we already have Bing as our default search. Bing is not default on Android or iOS, so therefore...

Anyways, wth...

Marco Gomes1 says:

And then people wonder why developers always worry about ios and android first and maybe later consider bringing something to windows phone. Why shouldn't they?! Anyway, Bing rewards is just another of the long list of features not available in Portugal. So I'm not even gonna bother.

Daylife says:

Now this is funny LOL

Fiann says:

As soon as I saw the headline I knew the comments would be full of BMW. Yes, I sucks. But Bing search is integrated into the search button on WP. It will most likely require an OS update to fix it. Sure, they could release an app to do it but given that most people are going to hit the search button to search they are better served by having it work together. If you don't like it, blame carriers for getting a stick up their collective asses about OS updates. If they would let MS more readily push updates like Apple does we might not have this problem.

They might be able to do something on the back end but that is likely to take extra time.

mwright53 says:

What proof exists that MS would move faster if the carriers didn't get in the way?

willied says:

Just pathetic.

motosada says:

I'm so glad I can't use the Microsoft feature yet ON MY WINDOWS PHONE!

Zv2112 says:

Its literally things like this that make me recommend android over WP to people. I can just see another wp7 to wp8 debacle down the road as well.

teaMJPx says:

This... This is not good. MS always brings out things for other platforms first... Then, when they get the time, the get cofee and THEN, and only then, they begin thinking of Windows Phone.

uberlaff says:

What are they releasing? A 'Rewards' App, an update the the Bing App that includes rewards, new funcitonality in the mobie website?

FletchyT says:

Why is it we are always last? Shouldn't we get priority?

groovshooter says:

Bing Rewards is designed to bribe people to use Bing over other search engines.  WP users are captave and supportive users of Bing.  It should come to us.  But if you are interested in seeing the Windows ecosystem grow and realize higher adoption rates, then you might agree that the important piece of this puzzle is to get others to convert over.  The more people identify with Bing, OneDrive and Xbox the more compelling it is to have devices that are designed around that ecosystem.

I agree we need to see more hustle from MS on WP development.  But from a business strategy, WinFans need all the support they can get.  We are smarter than iSheep.  And if my chances of winning an Xbox One just dropped from 1:1M to 1:2M, I am OK with that.  When other apps ignore WP its time to get annoyed.  When MS makes moves to poach iOS and Android users, that should be OK.

Marco Gomes1 says:

NOT when they "make the push" on other platforms first. Why should people come to WP if everything they can hope for here is already available somewhere else?!

groovshooter says:

Cross platform features are like gateway drugs.  At least in theory, native features provide more emersive and integrated experiences for users.  If I was hooked on Google services, I could download some apps to my WP but over time I would likely just switch to an Android phone.  So... if/when people get hooked on MS features they are more apt to move over to our side.  In the meantime, Bing is an extremely well performing feature set inside of my Lumia.

I will get behind everyone on this forum when it comes to bashing MS for being to slow with moving this platform forward.  But sometimes you need to work harder for new customers so that it remains viable.  When you go to your favorite restaurant they won't likely visit your table and offer you 20% off for being a loyal customer.  But they will send out a Groupon offer to get others to fill the empty tables next to you.  Maybe that analogy isn't air tight, but I assume you get my point.

monayosh says:

Build a better more compelling product and you will automatically attract customers. If what you are saying is correct, MS is going about this in a completely convoluted way and alternating their existing user base. MS will pay dearly for this retarded strategy.

Marco Gomes1 says:

And that Sony Z1 compact keeps getting more and more attractive each day. Bunch of morons running Microsoft.

Is Windows Phone 8.1 going to be available first to Android and iOS, too? :P

+10000000000000000000

gamo62 says:

Already is. Vanilla Ice Cream Cone Sandwich Float...

Jack Larson1 says:

Your comment made me smile (those update versions are getting ridiculous)

Microsoft = Genius, launching an app first on android and IOS and they don't care about they OWN operating system... good job microsoft.... fucking nice

sdreamer says:

"Bign rewards" eh? This is one reason why I still use the browser on Windows 8 instead of that fancy search they have. Wish WP8 searches counted towards it.

gamo62 says:

Of course it is. Just like Remote Desktop. *Wink*

ahmadcrofton says:

O_o we are biological children but we get treated like step kids... Kill Isaac loving Ishmael??? O_o

kjnoel says:

To add insult to injury, they haven't even released the remote desktop app they "gave" Android and iOS users a few months ago but they're more than happy to develop and publish another app for their competing platforms to add to the app count there and improve services there when Google has said that it has no plans to release any other apps (except search which I think they did only so users wouldn't use Bing) for Windows Phone.

By all means Microsoft, don't give us the apps first, give it to Android and iOS first, that's what you pay that Lazy Windows Phone team for eh?

Kieta says:

Maybe..just maybe we'll get a much better app than the other two which is why it's not ready yet. I'm trying to believe here people!

Marco Gomes1 says:

Yes, like Skype is sooooo much better on WP than ios or android. And Santa Claus is bringing it in his magic sled.

reda igbaria says:

How could they do this?!?! , they must launch it at their OS and then at ios and Android!!!

mwright53 says:

They should be at least slightly embarrassed by this.

kenzibit says:

Windows Phone.....always the last, even with Microsoft....smh

RyanDaLyon says:

Their new slogan.

MadSci2 says:

I doubt we will see it. MS doesn't need to incentivize WP users to choose Bing. Google phone users, uhhhh, yes they do.

RyanDaLyon says:

Well I'm jumping ship! I literally posted a rant on the windows phone subreddit yesterday about this shit cause I was browsing at the IOS marketplace and seen the game "tentacles" which was taken off of windows phone marketplace, and now its on apple. This is not a great start to the idea of "Microsoft's one vision" I'm out guys.

I usually don't understand this, like Skype being better on IOS. But this time I find it fine, as it will probably be integrated with 8.1.

erzhik says:

You sure about that? $5 says it will be integrated only with WP9.

I'm pretty sure, but not 100% sure.

borasar says:

based on what?

Craig-Aus says:

Then they should have held off this release and release it with 8.1. Surely that would have made more sense?

MikeSo says:

Why would this be integrated? Makes no sense. It's not some sort of core function.

PG2G says:

Bing is integrated so functions that exist within Bing are integrated. Most likely they will de-integrate Bing in WP8.1 like they are de-integrating Xbox Music and Xbox Video.

uselessrobot says:

If I end up not getting another Windows Phone device, crap like this will be why. It's not even that I would necessarily use Bing Rewards, but the principle of the thing. Microsoft doesn't seem invested in their own platform. This is evidence that things haven't changed at Microsoft, that there's no overarching, unified vision. Each division is still doing it's own thing and outside of the core divisions, Windows and Xbox, every one else continues to get screwed.

It's really the same old Microsoft; they come up with something great, but botch it in some fundamental way.

Luminatic says:

Well, as a poor non-US citizen I don't get the Bing rewards anyway, so ... *shrugs-shoulder*

Dadstar0410 says:

Will/does this only work if you gain points with your Microsoft account as opposed to a Facebook account? And another thing, is there a way to transfer points from my FB account to my MS account? I don't want to be gathering points through Facebook, I want them through Microsoft.

Ken Heslip says:

Bing Rewards don't work in my country anyway.

Google does not want to be YouTube in windows phone but Microsoft... it's just stupid and they are publishing apps like Xbox... SkyDrive to all plataforms... it's just a joke? srsly Microsoft? Hating your OWN plataform? OMG...

kenzibit says:

Very true, I always say this in forums. It's a very big stupid idea for microsoft to be doing this. It makes no sense for us to be on this platform cuz If am on ios or android, I'll be enjoying all microsoft goodies without a hustle. Google don't even wants us, still no youtube, google+ etc. Google don't even recognize WP. But Microsoft soo stupid to be seeing them and developing even beautiful apps for them. Now of u say MS is doing this cuz of money/market, what of google? Are they not interested in that as well? It's soo stupid on MS part to be doing this.

throws2000 says:

Good point kenzibit

Cristoby says:

It only applies to USM (the United States of Microsoft, 50 states + DC).

Micah Dawson says:

As much as I love windows phone I believe this is slowly pushing me to an iPhone tbh. Even blackberry seems to at least support their dying platform before pushing features over to competitors.

MrSimmix says:

What pisses me off is that IOS and Android get certain Microsoft services before WP8 and Windows 8. And have more features!

Craig-Aus says:

First and best on Windows? If it wasn't ready for WP then why was this even released! MS, is a few more Bing searches really worth pissing off your own user base?

Talbot690 says:

Microsoft as a company reminds me of that meme of a dog doing a human task with the words "I have no idea what I'm doing"

jlynnm350z says:

Lol, they (Microsoft) just don't get it. I don't think they ever will. PS. My moto x is fabulous and my 920 is collecting dust in my drawer.

Mik29 says:

Windows phone last???? Idiots

LucasLumia says:

I bought a 1520 (and a 920 before) because I trusted Microsoft to give extra integration with its services when it turns out iOS and Android (Office, Xbox Music...) gets them sometime later or before in this case and in Age of Empire's case. If I learn that they bring the OneDrive extra features to other platforms first. I'll swear I'll buy a Note 4.

SleepyTheDon says:

Slap in the face!!!!!

Sin Ogaris says:

I couldn't care less to be honest seeing as Microsoft only has eyes on the US anyway. Even if this came to WP it still wouldn't be available to me.

ahardin says:

One Microsoft.  Except for WP.

boxa72 says:

The fact that iOS n Android get it b4 us is almost just cause to leave the platform! Wake up to yourself Microsoft!!!

cannon#WP says:

Really MSFT???? REALLY????

iamtheking93 says:

fuck you microsoft, and your OS!

It's an incentive program to use something we already use because it is a major part of the OS. I'm not surprised and maybe in 8.1 we will get a Bing app that can be updated easily for things like this instead.
If it upsets you all so much just download an alternative browser for your PC, do 30 searches in different tabs, and then set that as your home pages. Bingo! You have your points in a double click every day.

Souna Habib says:

Microsoft might released it on other platforms first,to test the app first on competitors,so when they bring it to windows phone it would be more stable and optimized! :)

Marco Gomes1 says:

LMFAO!!! Really?!?!

Kage Maru says:

Even though this may be the works of their Bing team and not the WP8 team, it's still bad when any team within the company won't support their own platform first.

How can MS hope to convince other companies to give equal support to WP8 when they won't even do the same?

atkichr says:

Eat it WP user's lol. No surprises here

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Eat a d!@% buttmunch

hs k says:

Fuck this, all I want is: Bing rewards y u no work in India?

wonder1070 says:

They're prolly building it into the system since almost every WP user uses it as default. Makes only sense to do tht. I use Bing all the time and never get reward points for using it on my phone so they're prolly integrating it into the system.

sickleykey says:

Next we will hear Windows 9 available for Mac, coming soon on Windows...lol

Kadcidxa says:

Haha. This is why I never upgraded to WP8. I knew they would still treat their own platform like third class. When Windows 9 comes out, all WP8 devices wont be able to update.

Mike Glynn1 says:

This is plain stupid on Microsofts part. Whatever challenges they are facing getting this onto WP, they should have made sure this hit WP at least a week ahead of the competition. This sends the WRONG message to both their loyal customers and anyone considering buying intp the WP ecosystem.

wozburger says:

What happened to "first and best" on WP?!

db4williams says:

How the f@ck is this not on WP first?! Really?! WTF!

Who understand the Microsoft?

eharris560 says:

They need to hurry up and get their house in order. This is really starting to look bad. @wpcentral can we do any thing to expedite the change in how they release in house apps?

WAT? I cash in my rewards points from my phone all the time! Use IE in desktop mode and it works just fine. A mobile app, or better intergration would be nice, but you can use rewards site today just the same as you can on a desktop.

Put away your pitchforks!!! There is nothing to see here!

iBandar says:

Are you fucking serious

RyanDaLyon says:

Wpcentral: regrets that they posted this article.... WP stock just went down...

Marco Gomes1 says:

Their stock might actually go up, for the time being. The WP OS on the other hand...

ttarbuck says:

How about making it available for people who are lucky enough NOT to live in the US! How does Microsoft expect Bing to become popular if they don't have the good features of it world wide? Here in the UK the only thing that's ever changed since launch is the logo. The rest is all exactly the same as it was a few years ago.

Shimoner01 says:

Microsoft is a joke.

yuvii007 says:

On the other hand "Skype" is so much better on other platforms and it sucks on wp,biggest mistake of my life by wasting 17k on L720

pierrerv says:

Seriously? Coming soon?

ChrisPS3 says:

Some true assholes at Msft. This is why Ballmer must go. He fractionalized Msft and set off turf wars all over the company.

Pacus1x says:

This is the result of 2 divisions working in two different directions... no comunication and no coordination at all. The old Microsoft policy of fighting divisions at it's finest and with this, shit always happen... like this today report.

This is serious bad stuff, so better for MS make damage control before things go out of control (If already)

taymur says:

Seriously this is like 3rd world parliaments! We vote for a couple of people, who as soon, as they get to the chairs, they ditch the voters!! And the country, and their values, and run after money.

conansaga says:

After some of the basic & essential Skype features (sms) were not present on MSFT's own mobile platform (not mentioning remote app and others on IOS and Android and other MSFT flops) this is also a sign for me that MSFT doesn’t care about us, its own platform supporters. I really dislike Google and Apple (a bit less then Google) but unfortunately MSFT’s behavior is pushing me towards competitor platforms as I really don’t like being treated as second class citizen.

DMTurner85 says:

Second class citizen? Someone needs a history lesson and context.

conansaga says:

Enlighten us please.

mswindows101 says:

Calm down people.. Calm down. I was upset at first too. We've been here before,and kept moving along. Let the other OS's work as test dummies so to speak. Besides it may end up better on WP. Does it suck? Sure. However I still would prefer WP over the others. Hell look at what Google is supposedly doing,selling Motorola to Lenovo,what message does that send to people who just got Moto sets?

Marco Gomes1 says:

I'm dying to see msft doing a better job with Nokia than google is doing with Motorola.

x7sage7x says:

iOS and Android first?? Ha...... Better late than never I suppose. This will be great though. I don't max out my 15 searches on my PC, but this will do the trick.

gravage says:

This is both hilarious and depressing at the same time. Even Microsoft released apps on iOS and Android before Windows Phone. Ha ha ha *sob*.

freshfelicio says:

I cant access it anyway because Microsoft is only doing this in US

irsyadhhs says:

How will devs support WP? if msft itself doesnt give their own OS a full-support! What thee

ortizang says:

That is an insult, they should do things for us first, no matter what! If that is the way ms want people to switch to windows phone, they are ugly!

Duduosf says:

That was where Nokia compensated. I'm afraid that Nokia's support may vanish as it is bought by Microsoft

Duduosf says:

That awkward moment when Microsoft gives more of a crap about other companies OS's than its own... Then again, both OSs have waaay more users.

this is a total shame, MS itself dont care about its OS..WTF is that? if you dont care about it, give it to Nokia, they care about it more than you STUPIDS...

Don't use Bing anyway, it's shit in the UK. Google wins hands down.

ltjordan24 says:

Could someone please explain to Microsoft that part of the benefit of having a great ecosystem of devices and services is that you update your own stuff first and then you update everybody else. Google isn't bringing any of their services to WP8 anytime soon. HELLO!

HeavyHanded says:

Yep. We deserve to be treated like this because we allow ourselves to be treated like this.

I'd rather not one day be saying "I picked up an iPhone because Microsoft support for that platform is far superior to any other platform!"

Come on Microsoft, support those who make you relevant in the non-enterprise PC space.

How in the hell does it come 1st to other platforms and not WP users! I'm happy its coming, but what the Fcuk!

dalydose says:

#MobileEquality - Tweet it to @Bing and at @BingRewarda. Oh, the sweet irony.

armandolara says:

MS are you fucking kidding? Been a loyal WP user for the past few years and you do bs moves like this? I think I might switch to Apple/Android.. I mean I prefer WP but not even MS own apps can come to its OWN PLATFORM first. Just pathetic.

armandolara says:

Un-fucking-believable. So disappointed MS would do this to it's own loyal customers. Go fuck yourself MS. My next phone will be an iPhone as much as I loved leaving it in the first place.

throws2000 says:

This in no way changes the fact that I'd rather use a Windows device over Apple or Android. I'm not happy but wouldn't it be better to know why they did it this way instead of assuming? And if this is seriously enough to jump ship as some of you say, then maybe a different OS is more suitable for you.

el-ojo says:

The "Why" does not matter. It sends out a wrong message to people wanting to jump onboard the platform. It also provides fuel for the "enemy."

btgusto says:

Didnt i read something about microsoft saying something like "Better here first" Meaning they would release their services on windows phone first and with a better exxperience than the ios and android version.

eruptflail says:

I don't get why MS doesn't support their own OS...

el-ojo says:

I share the same sentiments. That yet to be released big screen iPhone is looking mighty fine at the moment...

Too bad ,Bing Rewards will not be available outside the US.

RaRa85 says:

Just when I get excited for Windows Phone this title just about sums it up: Microsoft supports their competitors before their own loyal fan base. It must be love to keep me sticking around with Windows Phone.smh It must be love.

Mike Marvel says:

How about Microsoft making it right for WP users?

Let's ask Microsoft to give WP users maximum Bing credits for everyday that the WP version is "coming soon". #WPMaxBing

How can we blame other developers for not bringing their applications on windows phone when Microsoft itself is doing the same.

link1873 says:

States only still?

Flavio76 says:

Rage rage.

What a bunch of lunatics we are supporting this phone

boxa72 says:

The more I think about this the more it pissing me off! What honestly is the point of supporting this OS if Microsoft won't support it's user base! MS u have lost the fuckin plot n now wot was mere idol curiosity about other platforms you've turned into desire!!! I may as well buy n Android coz I'll get services 1st according to MS:((

MaurizioXX says:

I have tons of bugs on my Lumia 620 bought a year ago. 12 months and we haven't yet received a decent OS update. I'm starting to think bad.

handybres says:

This isn't the first time Microsoft has launched on ios and android before WP. What is wrong with this picture??

Farcical really. Also comes as no surprise. Getting very sick of this.

Jack Larson1 says:

Can't wait, I've add some money to my acct through Bing rewards

DavidinCT says:

What a joke to Windows Phone for a MICROSOFT app to be released on other phones before it's own.....

What kind of message is it senders to developers when Microsoft themselves make an app for there rivals first and give their own OS the usual 'Coming Soon'. Going for the larger consumer base rather than looking after there loyal followers......typical !!??!!??

caesar500 says:

One step forward, two steps back. In house apps are released or updated on other platforms first and my 1020 and the OS still have issues. Where is the gain? Unacceptable.

Pages