Recent comments

coip says:

What kinds of games are you looking for because the Xbox One lineup so far has solid games in almost every genre imaginable.

coip says:

I love Kinect games. Xbox Fitness is great. I also really enjoy Kinect Sports Rivals. In addition to Dance Central Spotlight (less than 24 hours away!), keep your eye out for Fantasia, Fru, and Fruit Ninja Kinect 2.

Yes, it is glass after all.

I dropped my 1020 a soon as one month after purchase. At 150Eur the replacement was quite expensive, but then again it is one of the best screens available on any phone. I'm more careful since. I was told in the service that dropping Lumia 520 is cheaper, only about 50eur to replace the screen.

coip says:

If you like Minecraft that much be sure to check out Project Spark. It's a very ambitious game creation game.

Lumio says:

Why it's no showing date and time, then?

coip says:

and an awesome spring, summer, next fall, next winter, and so on!

coip says:

I think dancing is fun. I'm not very good at it, but that's one nice thing about dancing in your home at a TV screen rather than in a dance club. Plus, I heard Dance Central Spotlight helps you practice the moves and gives you tips, so maybe it'll make me a better dancer. More so, though, I'm excited about Dance Central Spotlight and Fantasia because I think those may be the only two games in the history of the world where I can get my wife to play (well, technically I could get her to bowl and wake race in Kinect Sports Rivals, but she was mostly just humoring me).

NokianWP says:

Good since Starbucks does not have an official app yet. Thanks devs!

schlubadub says:

Hahaha touché!

Novron says:

One word: Verizon. They're ripping us off regardless. Anyway, you keep the insurance seeing as how you should have had it in the first place which is why you would you be in this predicament.
Think of it as a pre-existing condition. And, I've subsidized enough Obama-phones, they owe me at least one.

schlubadub says:

Same for me... I carry a Windows Phone for myself and iPhone for work. Although I mostly just play games on the iPhone as the Windows Phone store is lacking many (many!) titles

Message seems to be to ring around and get quotes first. The Nokia centres seem to have different pricing policies.

Lol HTC 8X is literally impossible to fix when you crack the screen!

ct_gabriel says:

Replacing the screen it's not so easy as it seems... My Lumia 1520 was sent to the shop twice and the n00bs working there couldn't fix it... I mean... the screen is new, but the bluetooth and wifi are almost useles now... The phone is not what it used to be anymore...

One month before I buy Nokia Lumia 1520, the best smartphone for me. And just few days ago my old Samsung Galaxy S3 drop from my pocket and the results was cracked screen. Now I'll try to replace the Gorilla Glass 2 just for 6$ with new one from China :) But if you like to change and update to new phone also good :)

Kit Fai Ho says:

Nokia's Care Centre are the best. I had a button issue with my phone and sent it for repair. They only took a day to repair it and replaced a brand new polycarbonate shell(L1020). The staff are smiling and patient. From Singapore.

By all means. I'll drop you an email through the app.

Novron says:

No, there are two levels, basic insurance and total replacement by Verizon.

ct_gabriel says:

I cracked my Lumia 1520 too. I sent the phone to be repaired twice and they gave it back with issues every time. My bluetooth and wifi are so weak, I can't use them... The phone will never be the same... :(

sHAYM4N says:

I feel for you

The Dane says:

I'm pretty sure this won't work in Starbucks Denmark. Since they don't have apps for either IOS or Android.

When Cortana will available for India??

tag12895 says:

I'd say replace it. Happened with my N9 just before the 920 launched. Was horrible using it for two weeks with the cracked screen.

scdkad says:

91? Has to be major dents and chunks and gouges. Use a case!

scdkad says:

I use a case-these Lumias are too slippery as it is. The only time I'll take it off is in the safety of the home!

sso-li says:

On my Lumia 920 I replaced the display, but it's true what you say about the feeling. With my Lumia 1020 i did not. I use it now with broken screen and screen protector as camera only and bought instead a Lumia 930. That time with insurance ;)

Almost same story is mine...
+520

Jim_MAY says:

Receiving error for Flipagram download.

Jim_MAY says:

Apple is not picking up new customers sales are dropping. Will be interesting to see how well the iPhone 6 really does.

rdubmu says:

Its crazy as the market share for windows phones in Seattle is much higher than the national average

Harry Wild says:

We in the U.S. should know on Sept. 4th or a little latter on.  I would think it about 90% T-Mobile will carry it in White only!  But I will just wait for a couple of months to see what else is available before I jump in!

What a amazing and unbelievable news ...
I have bought my Lumia 520 in April 13, since then it has been dropped 91 times(sometimes very harshly)... Yes, i am counting... And it causes minor scratches around the body hardly visible + removal of 'A' from logo NOKIA at back.
I think the reason is that i don't have a gorilla glass on my Lumia..
What you think!!!!!!!

rdubmu says:

Dunkin Donuts is missing from the Seattle Market

overzenith says:

Hi, I just want to know whether any of you ever got a problem when uploading file (photo) to OneDrive?
It happens to me 3 days ago.
Please let me know if you have suggestions or solutions for my problem.
This happened to me since three days ago. I cannot upload one single photo to my OneDrive folder.
I try to upload from picture folder in my phone to a destination folder on OneDrive, it failed. The message I got is the process keep uploading without success and I need to stop it by holding down the back button and swipe it down to close app.
I tried the other way around opening a folder on OneDrive and try to add a photo from my Windows Phone. The result is the same, it is failed. It says Couldn't Upload. And when I clicked More Info, it brings up the name of the failed photo file, which is actually not a name of a photo file. Instead, the name is something like this: C_Data_Users_DeffApp_App (the rest cannot be seen).
Let me show you the screenshots

Please let me know what is happening and what is the solution. I need to be able to upload photos for my job to be done.

Any update on the availability of Lumia 930 in India?

ayaankhan4g says:

My phone was dropped from my packet and got a crack on right bottom of screen.. But it working fine.... So ...i m living with cracked screen since July and now waiting for 730 as I m using 720.....

scdkad says:

Then what is it? I rarely go to their shops but it's all I use at home. Pike's Place is their best imo.

What a stupid comment."What's the use in giving Indians something they can't understand" I pity you

ArthJar says:

There actually is an official one, though only available on many countries.

Makm says:

I cracked my 520's screen once, badly. I went to Nokia care, they fixed it, and everything was just like before. No change in the responsiveness of the screen.

ricardito90 says:

Sprint's Windows Phone deductibles don't go over $100. Very easy too.

Mihai Adrian says:

I've replaced manually my LCD and screen glass witch 60€
{Lumia 520}

rponting says:

I cracked my 520 few months back. LCD was fine only digitizer was damaged. I replaced the digitizer for 50$ at nokia care. I had bought the phone for 200$ off contract so it was pretty expensive.

Slovenix says:

Yes, it is faster, try doing it yourself or I guess it's up to the user's speed of doing it. Cos of lack of camera button on new phones I've have tested how fast is it to get to the camera - depends on where you put your Camera tile. It takes like a second.

M4MF says:

Waiting to play GTAV again, this time in XO.

FH2 is also worth playing in it.

But, FM5 was and still is above all of the titles.

sachinrex says:

I like the fact that it is currently avail. Only for Windows platforms !! ;)

F3rzz says: