While we wait, let's take a look at some of the early hands-ons from around the Internets.
- WM Experts: As a baseline, we'll start with our man Dieter (natch) at CTIA way back in April. As an added bonus, Dieter also spied one at the BlackBerry-centric WES in May and shot it alongside a Touch Diamond.
- Swedish site M3 gives it a go with a video. Er, in Swedish (we presume).
- Speaking of Sweden, Daily Motion brings us an unboxing. [via]
- Some beautiful pics and a review from Dutch site jouwMobiel That not enough? How about a head-to-head with the new T-Mobile G1?. [via]
- A video hands-on from Xperiancers.com. [via]
- Paul from MoDaCo and Matt from Tracy and Matt get on board with a video. [via]
That should tide you over for a few weeks. As an added bonus, we've dug up the official announcement video from SE itself. Peep it after the break.
(In a related note, the X1 is now available for pre-order from Carphone Warehouse in the U.K. Price is FREE with an 18-month contract from O2. [via] Don't expect to find that kind of deal over here, though.)