In addition to the expanded compatibility and retail availability of the Redfly, we're also happy to announce that Celio is sponsoring a giveaway. Yes, folks, we're giving away a free Celio REDFLY. Heck, Celio also tossed in 10 T-Shirts as runner-up prizes as well.
One more piece of news: there's now an Official Celio REDFLY Developer Forum, where you can go and get questions about the Redfly answered by the WMExperts community and by the folks directly at Celio. Which apps work with Celio? Which ones dont? How long does the battery last? What graphics capabilities does the Redfly really have?
Contest details after the break!
How to win a Celio REDFLY
- Comment on this post or head to the associated thread new Redfly forums at WMExperts
- Answer the question at the top of the thread, namely “How will the Redfly help me or my business?”
- While you wait patiently for September 1st (the date we'll announce the winner), read our review of the Redfly or check out the compatibility list.
- On Sept 1st, we'll pick the winner and 10 runners-up randomly from all the posts in the thread (one entry per person).
- Not open to Smartphone Experts employees or contractors (Sorry, writers!)
- Only one entry per person from the thread will count towards the drawing, but you can enter as often as you'd like.
- Not really a rule, but remember that the Redfly has a limited (but growing) compatibility list, check it out here.
Thanks again to Celio for sponsoring the contest!