Disney Expedition is a wonderful Windows Phone app to help you survive a trip to the theme parks of the Walt Disney World Resort. This would include the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, the Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach and more.
Disney Expedition was recently updated to version 2.5 and brings Fast Pass+ support to the Windows Phone app. What is FastPass+ support you ask?
FastPass+ allows you to schedule a time to ride an attraction or view a show. Disney offers the service at no charge and through the Disney Expedition app you can make, modify, cancel and view all your FastPass+ reservations. The FastPass+ service is available for all the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks.
Along with the FastPass+ support, you still get a boatload of features with Disney Expedition that includes:
- Detailed lists of attractions, characters, shows, shops, dining, and guest services
- Official wait times for rides and shows
- Disney Character meeting locations and times
- View upcoming times for parades and other shows
- View restaurant menus with prices
- Schedule an alarm reminder so you never miss a show
- Search feature allows you to search for that special character, restaurant, shop, etc.
- Filter and sort to meet your needs such as height requirements, type of ride, distance from your current location and many more
- Locate all guest services such as ATMs, baby centers and the nearest restroom
- View Disney maps and generate walking directions to activities
- Get driving directions to any park
If you are planning a trip this summer to Walt Disney World, the Disney Expedition app can save you from a few headaches. The FastPass+ support should definitely come in handy and the restroom finder is priceless.
Disney Expedition is a free, ad-supported app that is available for both Windows Phone 8 and 7.x devices. You can find Disney Expedition here in the Windows Phone Store.
Note: To activate the FastPass+ feature, you will need to upgrade the free version of the app ($2.99 IAP) which will also remove the ad banners.