Are you ready, for some Football? Well are ya?
An update to Football Pro '12 (formerly known as NFL Pro '12) has been updated over at the Windows Phone Marketplace in preparation for the upcoming season. While the Marketplace title stills reflects the Football Pro '12 name, the version 2.0 update takes the app to Football Pro '13.
Confused? So were we but apparently it takes a while before the Marketplace will reflect the name change for the app. What you're looking for is version 2.0. Once you run the Football Pro, you'll see things setup for the 2013 season within the app itself. Even though the title is dated '12.
Along with all the stats, scores and standings from the season, here's a few of the features Football Pro '13 will offer.
- Fantasy Playoff: Personalize your own fantasy playoff prediction and pick who is going to win the Super bowl this year
- Favorite Team Tile: Follow your favorite team as a secondary live tile and gain easy access to your team’s page
- Live Scores: Get the latest scores while the game is under way
- Latest News and Roster: Check the latest news for every team and league wise, and get the full Roster with detailed information about all players
- Latest Videos: Watch the latest podcasts about the National Football League
- Live Sports Talk: Share your comments and knowledge with everybody on your team’s page
- Player Tweets: Follow your favorite NFL player tweets right on the app
- Live Radio: When you're on the go you can listen to the live game via our Football Pro ’13 Radio
As with the previous version, Football Pro '13 lays everything out nicely. The app utilizes the Modern UI Design with your central pages covering your profile, live scores, standings, and teams separated by division. If you're looking for a one stop source for the NFL season, Football Pro '13 is worth a look.
Football Pro '13 is a free, ad supported app for your Windows Phone. You can find it here at the Windows Phone Marketplace. Remember, we are told it may take a while before the title changes on the Marketplace. What you are looking for is Version 2.0.
Thanks, Luis and Kay, for the tip!