Garmin-Asus announce nüvifone M20
For a short while we were thinking that the Garmin-Asus nüvifone G60 might be the first from the upcoming line to sport Windows Mobile. But now it's going to be the M20, which the new partnership announced today.
Here's what you're getting:
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional.
- Qualcomm 7200A 528MHz processor.
- Dual-band 3G (900 and 1200 MHz, tri-band EDGE (900/1800/1900).
- WiFi b/g
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR.
- Dimensions: 95.3 x 52.5 12.8 mm; weighs 90 grams, including the battery.
- 2.8-inch 640x480 touchscreen.
- 3-megapixel camera with autofocus and geotagging.
- Mini-USB for headphones and syncing.
- Either 4 or 8 gigs of flash memory.
- 920 mAh battery.
And, obviously, all the GPS goodness Garmin can muster. Spec-wise, this isn't bad at all, though we wonder how that battery's gonna hold up. Then there's the lack of U.S. 3G bands. There's plenty more to be had at the Garmin-Asus Web site, and we'll hopefully get a better look at the M20 next week at Mobile World Congress. For now, a few more pics after the break.