gReadie goes Mango
gReadie is a Google Reader client for your Windows Phone. It's been recently updated and takes advantage of all the goodness Mango brings to the table.
For those not familiar with gReadie (pronounced greedy) the apps key features include:
- Full sync with your Google Reader account
- Full offline support to both read posts and perform actions on them (mark read, star, save
- Live Tile with unread count and latest post title
- Pin any feed or folder to your home screen, with it's own Live Tile
- Download posts in the background when the phone is charging and on wifi to save your mobile bandwidth
- Save posts to Read It Later, Instapaper or Pinboard with a single tap
- Share posts with your linked social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or Windows Live) as well as via Email or SMS with bit.ly shortening
- Grey on black "Low Contrast" mode and adjustable font size for easy reading
- Full SSL encryption and oAuth login, supporting two-stop authentication without providing us your email address or password
- Manage your subscriptions and folders from within gReadie, even when offline.
For those already running gReadie on a Nodo device, you're gonna have to wait (hopefully not for too long) because you'll need Mango to run the updated version. For those already running Mango, gReadie does have a trial version and the full version runs $1.49. You can find it here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace.
source: quidsmobile Thanks Chris!