Want to know just how good your Windows phone's camera is? Check out CamSpeed, the new app from Sofica. With CamSpeed, you can benchmark the focus and image capturing capabilities of your phone's built-in camera. Not only that, you can compare it your other devices, as well as those of other CamSpeed users by uploading your results to Sofica's online charts.
CamSpeed allows you to adjust resolution, focus mode and flash mode, then measures:
- - Focus Time
- (time from focus call to successful focus event)
- - Capture Start Time
- (time from capture call to the moment when the capture sequence has started)
- - Capture Image Available
- (time from capture call to the moment when an image is available)
- - Capture Completed
- (time from capture call to the moment when the capture sequence is complete)
Thanks, Markku, for the tip!