Livescape - App Spotlight
Looking for a Windows Phone app that will help you track the calories you burn during a workout as well as the calories sitting on your dinner plate? If so, Livescape might be worth a try.
Livescape is a journal of sorts that helps you keep track of activities and diet that effects your life. You can use your Windows Phone location services to track outdoor activities such as jogging, hiking or bicycling. Use your Windows Phone camera to help track nutritional facts about the foods you eat.
Other features of Livescape include:
- Support for the Metric System, as well as, English Units
- Step counting (Pedometer) with estimated distance traveled and calories burned
- Ability to look up Nutrition Facts on the Internet* Consumption Tracking (Food and Drinks)
- Calculate Body Fat, Lean Mass, and Fat Mass based on Waist, Hip, and Neck measurements
- Weight, Blood Pressure, Mood, Stress, and Measurement Tracking
- Ability to track ailments such as allergies, headaches, fevers, flus, and cramps
- Create multiple profiles for family and friends
You also have the ability to backup and restore your data and post your accomplishments to Facebook. The is a free trial version available for Livescape to let you try before you buy. The full version runs $4.99 and you can download both here (opens Zune) at the Marketplace.