Livescape - Mango App Spotlight
With New Year's fast approaching we're sure there will be plenty of resolutions on weight loss and living healthier. New Year's resolution or not, there's a feature rich app over at the Windows Phone Marketplace designed to help track your pursuit of a healthier lifestyle. Livescape, previously known as Life Tracker, is an activity and nutrition journal for your Windows Phone.
Livescape features GPS tracking that will help track and log activities such as walking or hiking. Additional features of Livescape include:
- Keep a log of your daily activities.
- Consumption tracking to monitor what you eat/drink.
- Calculate the number of calories burned during exercise.
- Track your weight, calorie intake.
- Calculate Body Fat, Lean Mass, and Fat Mass based on waist, hip and neck measurements.
- BMI and BMR Calculation. Track ailments such as allergies, headaches, fevers, flu, etc.
- Fertility calculator.
- Monitor your Nutrition Facts from day to day.
- Import Nutrition Facts using your phone's camera with the help of OCR.
- Review your trends using any of the built in graphing features, synchronize with Microsoft® HealthVault®.
Livescape is a mango app so you'll have Live Tile and Notification support. The app also supports multiple profiles so more than one person can track their health habits and activities. The application is well laid out and through out the app there are on screen tips that appear to help you get familiar with features. If you're looking for a way to track your activities, monitor your diet and keep tabs on your general health, Livescape is worth looking into.
There is a 14-day trial version available for Livescape and the full version is currently running at the discounted price of $2.99. The discounted price will run through the end of the week and the price will return to it's regular $4.99 mark. You can find Livescape here at the Windows Phone Marketplace.