Kevin, Phil, Derek, Daniel, and Rene discuss RIM's new CEO and what it means for BlackBerry in 2012, the unstoppable Android, iPad 3 vs. Windows 8 tablets, Chinese working conditions, and apps and your privacy. This is Mobile Nations!
- Our podcast feed: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe in Zune
- BlackBerry CEO interview
- BlackBerry DevCon Europe
- Android is dominant
- Windows Phone 8
- Working conditions in Chinese factories
- iOS 6 and privacy: How Apple should draw inspiration from Android for better app permissions
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson) of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn) of PreCentral.net
- Daniel Rubino (@malatesta77) of WPCentral
- Georgia (@GeorgiaTiPb) of Girls Gone Gadgets
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
Thanks to the Mobile Nations network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!