Nokia Drive 3.0 and Nokia Transport 2.0 for Windows Phone detailed
A Russian Windows Phone community has published some details regarding upcoming updates for both Nokia Drive and Transport. The manufacturer has been praised by Lumia smartphone owners for the inventory of apps available in the Nokia Collection. So what's new in version 3 of Nokia Drive?
- The application "learns" based on the style of driving by
- Time travel and the density of traffic movements are tracked in real time, displaying information on the "live" tile
- Automatic determination of time of day, with the change of color scheme cards
- Manual adjustment of routes
- Off-line favourite lists with the possibility of fixing tiles on the desktop.
As for version 2 of Nokia Transport, which is dedicated to public transportation (including bus and train schedules for more than 500 cities):
- Search for public transport user's location with respect to
- Displaying a nearby transportation: buses, trains, trams, subways, taxis, marked stops
- Show the route with transfers
- Support Schedule in 87 countries around the world
- Support for fast access to Favourites
- Advanced Search
- Saving query history
- Change the query without a new route
- Faster search and installation of the route
- Optimised application performance
Unfortunately no dates have been revealed as to when the updates will be released.
Source: WP7Forum.ru; thanks to everyone who tipped us!