Now available: Official WPCentral app v2.3
We released v2.2 only just 1 week ago, but thanks to a pesky "The parameter is incorrect" issue you may have encountered when tapping on a toast notification we're releasing a quick hot fix to the app to ensure functionality is restored!
So the change list for this version is much smaller than that of v2.2, but you can find it below:
- Fixed a widespread issue where launching the app directly from a notification caused the app to crash
- Implemented a workaround to optimise scrolling throughout the app, scrolling will no longer jump in any list (thanks to WPCentral reader 'rsuter' for suggesting this fix)
- Fixed the about screen buttons
- Improved social sharing by including the article title by default in the sharing screen
- Comments now load all at once again as the new scrolling fixes the original issue
- Added an option to always load high quality images when on Wifi
- Added new wallpapers in the wallpapers section whilst we work on the community wallpapers functionality
None of the above would have happened without your feedback and comments, so please keep them coming!
You can pick up the app here in the marketplace, and if you enjoy using it, please rate & review us in the marketplace, we read every review from every marketplace and it keeps the new versions coming! Finally if there's something you're not so keen on you can let us know using the support options within the app.