Official Bank of America app is now live in the Marketplace
We saw this way back in January and then we had an exclusive sneak peek a few weeks ago, but now the official Bank of America app is ready for your daily use. The app is quite smooth, fast loading and even has a svelte design, adhering to the Metro paradigm pretty well i.e. this isn't just a port. Here's the full description:
- Pay bills and transfer funds
- Review account balances
- Find ATM and banking center locations using GPS, with no address input required
- Feel secure with our industry-leading mobile security and our Online Banking Security Guarantee
MOBILE BANKING SECURITY
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have the same level of security as Online Banking.
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access.
- As part of our Online Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not responsible for fraudulent charges made by others.
- We use the same SiteKey® technology to verify your identity as we do for Online Banking, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- We never transmit account number information.
Anyways, give the app a spin here in the Marketplace and we'll see about doing a more in depth review later. Thanks, Steve K, for the heads up!