Official Newegg app is ready to do business in the Marketplace
Newegg.com--it's a geek's dream. It's also where we all go to build our own PC. Between their fast shipping, low prices, individual parts and even being tax-free here in New York (they're in Jersey, ahem), what's not to love about this place? Well, up until this morning you could have said they don't have a Windows Phone app. But now, my nerd friends, they do and it's great--smooth, slick and smartly laid out.
The app is Mango-ready out the gate, allows you to access your account and all your shopping right from your phone. But really, you want it for the ease of browsing their daily deals, right? Other notable features:
- Comprehensive product specifications.
- 1.7+ millions customer reviews.
- Detailed item image gallery
- Quick and simple shopping flow.
- Simple and quick search function.
- Search by category
- Guided search
- Advanced search
- Good for deal hunting: Shell Shockers, Daily Deals and Free Shipping.
- All purchases made on Newegg Mobile are routed through Newegg's secure servers.
Sure, it has no Live Tile or pinnable subsections, so there's room for improvement. But as for the basics, we're giving it a thumbs up. Pick it up here for free in the Marketplace. Thanks, Ryan S., for the tip!