The official NY Times app version 2.0 for Windows Phone is now available
We posted yesterday about the new New York Times app for Windows Phone coming out. Today is that day as the app has been released to the Marketplace.
Featuring a re-design with some new features the app is considered to be a re-launch for the Times. While you benefit most if you have a subscription, the latest headlines and videos are still free.
- Live Tile Integration - users can pin any of the sections and blogs as Live Tiles to quickly see the latest headlines at a glance
- Pivot Navigation – users can see articles, videos and blogs in each section
- Cloud Integration – users may save articles to the cloud for access from multiple devices
- Updated and refreshed design
- Improved performance and fast application switching
You can pick up version 2.0 of the Times here in the Marketplace.