Supertube goes Mango in v2.0 and gets video-upload support
Supertube, the mega YouTube app for Windows Phone, finally got its Mango wings today with version 2.0. This version brings more than just fast-spp switching though as there are a ton of new features on board:
- Record videos and upload it to YouTube (Resume broken uploads support)
- Choose and order the sections in the main page
- Select channel to push notification
- Add playlist, inbox, my video
- Background uploads and downloads
- Loading list more quickly
- Inbox push notification
- Fast App Switching (FAS)
To say this is a comprehensive YouTube app is a bit of an understatement. It does waaay more than what we need iit to, but we know there are some of you out there who need these features--so here you go. We did have a little trouble getting the video-upload feature to work, but perhaps it's just our Radar 4G. Either way, it's a powerful app. It is recommended to uninstall and reinstall the app, since there are so many changes on board.
Update: The developed acknowledged a bug in the final release and noted that an update has already been submitted to the Marketplace, which should fix it. Look for it in the next 2-3 days.