SuperTube v2.2 fixes recording bug
SuperTube, the powerhouse YouTube application, was updated to support Mango earlier in November, adding a plethora of cool features. However, even at the time of release, the developers acknowledged that there was a bug related to the recording and uploading feature. Now, SuperTube has been updated to version 2.2, which fixes said bug.
In case you missed the news the first time, SuperTube for WP7.5 adds the following features:
- Record videos and upload it to YouTube (Resume broken uploads support)
- Choose and order the sections in the main page
- Select channel to push notification
- Add playlist, inbox, my video
- Background uploads and downloads
- Loading list more quickly
- Inbox push notification
- Fast App Switching (FAS)
Thanks to Fast Code for the heads up!