TouchStudio Updated to 1.1
We recently covered Microsoft's incredibly entertaining Touch Studio for Windows Phone 7, which allows one to create scripts that take advantage of the API's and access available on the OS and hardware. The app has now been updated to 1.1 (beta). The changes are listed below:
- Many bug fixes
- Better auto-completion in expression editor
- Access to accelerometer, location, maps, translation services, web search, tile customization, charting, and more.
- Take screenshots of your actions (if you want to show other people your code), and the execution wall; look for the "send screenshot to library" button under the “…” in the application bar.
- API changes (see below). If you update an existing installation, all your existing scripts get renamed to "v1.0 ...". Since we changed APIs, your old scripts might have errors which you have to edit and fix yourself.
- senses->acceleration quick/smooth/stable: Access to accelerometer
- locations->*: Access to GPS/geo-coordinates
- maps->*: Access to Bing maps
- languages->*: Access to Bing- and Hawaii-based translation services
- web->search *: Searching the web with Bing
- tile->*: Configuration of script tile properties
- math->create number map: charting functionality
|engine->assert||time->fail if not|
|senses->snap camera picture||senses->take camera picture|
|senses->has camerea picture||senses->has taken camera picture|
|senses->camera picture||senses->taken camera picture|
|web->deep zoom link||web->link deep zoom|
|web->image link||web->link image|