Windows Phone 8.1 is being enjoyed by consumers who have managed to install the Developer Preview and developers are having fun with new APIs released by Microsoft. We're looking at two multi-social network sharing solutions that have recently been updated – UniShare and MultiShare.
First up is UniShare, which has simply had a name change (version 0.6.1.0), not much else to report here. The app used to be branded as "My Multi Share Target", but that was simply a development title and not entirely user-friendly. The new branding, while easily confused for an app related to universities and more, is a significant improvement.
- Download UniShare (2 MB – free)
Next up is MultiShare, which brings back the ability to share to multiple social networks, just like UniShare. Version 1.2.0 brings the following (note that some of these could have been in previous updates):
- Now you can upload images to Facebook & Twitter (beta)
- Now available in Italian and Dutch (more languages are coming)
- Improved characters counter
- New TextBox with a X to delete all the text
- Now you can disconnect from Facebook
- Fixed a bug with Facebook login
- Fixed a bug when you tried to share a link
- Minor changes
A recommended download with all the updates this app is receiving.
- Download MultiShare (4 MB – free)