- 5 months ago make sure the lens is clean. it can really make a big difference.
- 5 months ago When you change the accessibility options to allow for zooming across the entire OS the Lumia 920 had some weird jumping...
- 6 months ago It can be done in WP8, which it is.
- 6 months ago Thanks for the reivew George! If you guys have any questions or suggestions, post them here and I'll get back to you. 6...
- 7 months ago especially since they demoed nfc at the windows phone 8 dev conference in june with a tablet (not surface)
- 7 months ago Haha, I know I was about to say the same thing for Grand Rapids.
- 7 months ago This actually incourages me to buy more shares. At this point, the more excitement around Windows Phone the better....
- 9 months ago I'm going.. got the earlybird rate.. now to find a hotel. Anyone know if they are providing shuttles from the hotels?
- 9 months ago i think surface RT and a lumia wp8
- 9 months ago such as OTA updates ... those are coming in WP8 ;-)
- 10 months ago All you need is a graphics card with directX 10 or higher to run the emulator. CPU really doesn't matter.
- 10 months ago manually adjust the settings on your lumia. it can take great pictures, but the auto settings arent great.
- 10 months ago Didnt RIM switch from blackberry OS to QNX? ... so technically they already did what they said they would never do... lol...
- 1 year ago Im not sure if the current 610s get nfc, it might be a newer model coming in the future.
- 1 year ago Thanks for the review! I'll be looking into wallpapers, good suggestion. Controls will be a bit better starting with my...
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months