- 1 year ago The only key feature that I'm missing in AUS is podcast. Just flick the switch MS, it can't be that hard.
- 1 year ago Do I get a refund if I purchased twice?
- 1 year ago Aren't they selling it for $830? I preordered with HN on 6 November and still haven't been contacted.
- 1 year ago Combination of both. Most stores in Sydney received less than 10 units.
- 1 year ago I'm guessing 1 in 50,000
- 1 year ago 600 is a bargain. Its being sold for over $800us in Australia
- 1 year ago What a difference the refresh rate makes on camera. We may not notice it but 60hz may be less tiring to the eyes.
- 1 year ago Sold! Particularly when you consider 60 minute Skype
- 1 year ago Apple, like Nintendo, successfully exploited the unsophisticated consumer. However, I think the jig is up and consumers...
- 1 year ago Maybe its because I'm using a Focus S
- 1 year ago In Sydney, Australia and not seeing the update.
- 1 year ago No Xbox live?
- 1 year ago Much easier with auto bombs.
- 1 year ago No. I got software and firmware through this. I suspect this works because MS releases the update in stages and...
- 1 year ago Should work for other carriers. Worked for my focus and focus s both unlocked with Telstra
Recent Forum Posts
- 3 months ago Alright, I made a thread about this, and it seems that (based on the info in this thread), others are having the same issue. ...
- 3 months ago It is possible to get "static" podcast on a non-US device, however you will most likely need to reset as the phone checks the...
- 1 year ago I have resolved most of my issues with Xbox Music however I really wish you could add tracks to a playlist on the phone. I ...
- 1 year ago I had a similar problem with my Focus S. Tried rejigging the usb port and ended up breaking it. Bought a replacement part ...
- 1 year ago Looks like a forced update? Only OS version changed...
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month