- 6 months ago The only key feature that I'm missing in AUS is podcast. Just flick the switch MS, it can't be that hard.
- 6 months ago Do I get a refund if I purchased twice?
- 6 months ago Aren't they selling it for $830? I preordered with HN on 6 November and still haven't been contacted.
- 6 months ago Combination of both. Most stores in Sydney received less than 10 units.
- 7 months ago I'm guessing 1 in 50,000
- 7 months ago 600 is a bargain. Its being sold for over $800us in Australia
- 8 months ago What a difference the refresh rate makes on camera. We may not notice it but 60hz may be less tiring to the eyes.
- 9 months ago Sold! Particularly when you consider 60 minute Skype
- 9 months ago Apple, like Nintendo, successfully exploited the unsophisticated consumer. However, I think the jig is up and consumers...
- 9 months ago Maybe its because I'm using a Focus S
- 9 months ago In Sydney, Australia and not seeing the update.
- 9 months ago No Xbox live?
- 11 months ago Much easier with auto bombs.
- 11 months ago No. I got software and firmware through this. I suspect this works because MS releases the update in stages and...
- 11 months ago Should work for other carriers. Worked for my focus and focus s both unlocked with Telstra
Recent Forum Posts
- 6 months ago I have resolved most of my issues with Xbox Music however I really wish you could add tracks to a playlist on the phone. I ...
- 1 year ago I had a similar problem with my Focus S. Tried rejigging the usb port and ended up breaking it. Bought a replacement part ...
- 1 year ago Looks like a forced update? Only OS version changed...
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months