- 9 months ago I am Steve Ballmer of Borg, you will be assimilated.
- 1 year ago Doubt it will come early to Rogers in Canada, we're always last in everything.
- 1 year ago Will it work on tmo aws?
- 1 year ago It sucks
- 1 year ago They can move into RIMs HQ in Waterloo, they won't be there soon
- 1 year ago Nice. Now how about making thé controls bigger, and or swipe gestures at the lock screen?
- 1 year ago Any guess as to the outright price for this?
- 1 year ago If T Mo has this, then I can't see why Wind wouldn't go for it.
- 1 year ago + 1000000
- 1 year ago Not in Canada yet. I suggest the mobile website as an alternate for now
- 1 year ago Even for guys?
- 1 year ago Not free after the first year, costs 99 cents in Canada. Might want to update the review
- 1 year ago Totally agree, just a gimmick
- 1 year ago Transit (see my post from yesterdays topic). Also, consider InTransit and Transitions. The whole idea is to communicate the...
- 1 year ago How about Transit UI
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 1 month