- 5 months ago Doubt it will come early to Rogers in Canada, we're always last in everything.
- 7 months ago Will it work on tmo aws?
- 7 months ago It sucks
- 7 months ago They can move into RIMs HQ in Waterloo, they won't be there soon
- 7 months ago Nice. Now how about making thé controls bigger, and or swipe gestures at the lock screen?
- 8 months ago Any guess as to the outright price for this?
- 8 months ago If T Mo has this, then I can't see why Wind wouldn't go for it.
- 8 months ago + 1000000
- 8 months ago Not in Canada yet. I suggest the mobile website as an alternate for now
- 8 months ago Even for guys?
- 9 months ago Not free after the first year, costs 99 cents in Canada. Might want to update the review
- 9 months ago Totally agree, just a gimmick
- 9 months ago Transit (see my post from yesterdays topic). Also, consider InTransit and Transitions. The whole idea is to communicate...
- 9 months ago How about Transit UI
- 10 months ago I think its a feature, and a good one because I need to receive notifications and IMs over WiFi which I normally can't...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 11 months 1 week