- 1 week ago I'm not seeing it in the store.
- 1 week ago This shows me Microsoft isn't messing around with the Xbox One. This was just icing on the cake of a strong Gamescom...
- 1 week ago Been enjoying it for a week already. $30 well spent.
- 2 weeks ago Still not updating on my 822.
- 3 weeks ago Sony wouldn't like this service because it undermines Playstation Plus and Playstation Now. I signed up for EA Access on...
- 1 month ago I was already in the preview program and was going to ignore it. Going to download it when I get home from work.
- 1 month ago I was planning on getting my wife an Xbox One. This would seal the deal.
- 2 months ago As of this morning 79022.
- 4 months ago I have a 822 and so far it works for me. It's handy having more apps available in one touch.
- 4 months ago Looks like The Germs "G.I." album cover.
- 6 months ago Thank goodness!
- 6 months ago Great update. My console is running better, and it's so much easier to manage content now.
- 7 months ago Great news.
- 8 months ago The W8 version was pretty good, but a twin stick version was what I've been waiting for.
- 8 months ago I'm about 40% done with the game. Fantastic! I bought it for my kids originally, but I find myself not able to put the game...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months