- 1 day ago No need. The 928 doesn't outshine the 920 in sheer beauty or in direct sunlight.
- 1 day ago Hmmm... I never tried sending an mms from my Verizon 8x with my AT...
- 4 days ago I would love to have that grey on AT&T. Kind of bored with mine, I have cyan and a white 920.
- 4 days ago @Steveballs The micro USB placement has never been standard and no one has ever claimed it to be.
- 4 days ago You should fuck off and go read Engadget.
- 5 days ago Sometimes people have to learn to settle. I prefer not to have any removable parts...gives the phone a smooth finish and a...
- 5 days ago Buy an 820 instead. Problem solved.
- 1 week ago So if you threaten to cancel your service they don't have retention agents or procedures to keep you? Btw, in the U.S. the...
- 1 week ago I upgraded my device twice three times this year, twice on the same line and all 3 920's. If you learn how to speak...
- 1 week ago Same here. Bought my replacement for a shattered screen Cyan this past Saturday.
- 1 week ago Damn! I just bought a new Cyan to replace my shattered screen Saturday. Wonder if they will adjust it for me?
- 1 month ago HBOGo
- 1 month ago Put a cable card slot in it.
- 1 month ago I just sold one 920 for $275 via Craigslist and have another selling for $250. The key is to tell them no no to anything...
- 1 month ago Daniel, as you once told me in the past, you don't have to explain yourself. That fits this situation perfectly :)
- Member for
- 10 months 18 hours