- 1 month ago What's the point of giving it a wide tile when it's not even live?
- 1 month ago That's the problem @jmag24...the messages almost never reach the built in integration.
- 1 month ago The messaging integration has sucked from day 1...I don't get why it's so horrible, is it that hard to fix?
- 1 month ago This could use a scrollable monthly calendar, but other then that, it's great, love the live tile.
- 1 month ago Where can I download these backgrounds?
- 1 month ago Still waiting...
- 3 months ago Very cool!
- 3 months ago As far as the Live Tile is concerned, I appreciate the simplicity of the default Calendar, just hate that it only shows...
- 3 months ago Got it, had to give it a good swipe, lol...thanks!
- 3 months ago I purchased the paid version to support your work, but I only saw a month view for the current month...understandable...
- 3 months ago This app is great, but I have 2 small complaints...on the Live Tile, there should be a ":" separating the date and subject...
- 3 months ago +1
- 5 months ago The New York link keeps sending me to the Paris link.
- 5 months ago Windows Phone also has a cap lock that you can unlock and type as if you're not yelling...and you can multitask last time...
- 5 months ago Red? My counter notification count hasn't been red in almost a year I think, it's been black...I miss the red.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 1 month