- 2 weeks ago Omg, I am really blind, this is a WP 8.1 screenshot, at least if the video is not a fake. Sorry for debates :)
- 2 weeks ago One more hint http://www.theverge.com/2014/2/19/5425670/windows-phone-8-1-action-center-features-demo#216222199, it seems...
- 2 weeks ago Yep, just note the Wi-Fi icon location, No SIM text, battery percentage under the icon, and the date under the time, this...
- 2 weeks ago Lol, this is not a screen of a Windows Phone OS, please open your eyes, it seems like kind of an Android shell.
- 1 month ago I'm looking forward to seeing the release of Health & Fitness!
- 3 months ago I must say though that the latest release of NewsSpot looks nice, I'll give it another try.
- 3 months ago I'm in the opposite situation - I wish NextGen reader supported NewsBlur.
- 5 months ago My comment did not target any specific quote, how could I miss the point? And how would you know what Apple really think or...
- 5 months ago Lol you seriously think that everything Tim Cook says is a truly true, don't you?
- 6 months ago Haha, though we don't have soviets here anymore :)
- 6 months ago +925!
- 7 months ago US, Lumia 925, GDR2, can't download :(
- 7 months ago You won't be able to load xaps from windowsphone.com as they are encrypted there unlikewise xaps produced by Visual Studio.
- 7 months ago Lol, can't agree more, Lumia 925 is way better.
- 7 months ago Test
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months