- 1 week ago Ever thought of the licenced product inside every XB1, that is not present in XB360?The Sony BD-ROM. If m$ can get xb360...
- 1 week ago I wouldn't hold your breath with apps to sd
- 1 week ago Signals pants for ee? Perhaps if you are in tatooine...I get 4g outside and upstairs, all along M6, 30down 17up average
- 1 week ago I use http://plex.tv/web/app/ From the internet explorer,Login and play!
- 1 month ago Thank you.
- 1 month ago Its more a laptop in a tablet form factor, the rt is the tablet in the family
- 1 month ago I look at my nl920...
- 1 month ago I mean swipe left, from the right hand side.
- 1 month ago Swipe from left, click devices, play, then it should detect the ptv3000 on the network and it pairs using a code.
- 1 month ago I'm using a Netgear PTV3000 too, pretty sick when i plug my usb 360 pad and play games without trailing leads between...
- 1 month ago Crystalusion is great! Nano hydrophobic and oliophobic coating
- 1 month ago Me too :-/
- 1 month ago Not available on NL1020 Or NL920. but free on XBONE
- 1 month ago Click share, then email/sms yourself, its got the link in the body of the email/sms
- 1 month ago Works on my 3uk NL920, Not on my EE 4g NL1020
Recent Forum Posts
- 9 months ago developer unlock for $19 then u can sideload 10 xaps on the Lumia920...
- 9 months ago you can! it needs developer unlocking, currently $19 for dev account, u can unlock 5 handsets! then using developer tools (...
- 9 months ago https://www.box.com/s/njoz16zku414dgd9o0cg here it is, however its an online game and the servers are down, so kinda moot po...
- 1 year ago i posted this last year Why are app developers waiting for Windows8 before committing to Windows Phone? , maybe the live tim...
- Member for
- 2 years 3 months