- 3 months ago Read the Articel. Maybee then you understand why the start Post is nonsense. Again. The warning is only for goverment...
- 3 months ago This is not the discussion. There is no statement from BSI to use LINUX. But now all look if MS is really needed inside...
- 3 months ago And they also stop migration to Windows 7. At the moment. And this Migration was planed for the end of 2013.
- 3 months ago We will see what happen in next years.
- 3 months ago Nope. The Problem is not TPM. The Problem is the combination. And the warning is only for Government Institution.
- 3 months ago Hehe "Haribo macht Kinder froh...."
- 3 months ago Fact is that BSI said "Windows 8 might be a risk with TPM 2". And all Government institution shouldn´t use it. I know it....
- 3 months ago It is. i said a trend. Not a fact.
- 3 months ago You are right!
- 3 months ago this is a trend in all European countries.
- 3 months ago And that is the reason the BSI knows that Windows 8 might be a risk.
- 3 months ago Is nice to read the comments. :) Greetings from Germany
- 3 months ago they are the Spys. As everyone in world know now.
- 4 months ago http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/nsa-affaere-jimmy-carter-kritisiert-usa-a-911589.html Use a translator :) This is...
- 7 months ago right
- Member for
- 1 year 1 month