- 21 hours ago I recommend EA Access
- 1 day ago Gunstringer worked great on 360. I don't think Kinect 2.0 will perform worse than that.
- 3 days ago I would never charge or have ads in my crappy apps. $20 isn't bad. I'll look into it more later. Thanks for all the replies
- 3 days ago How much is the fee? I have a few apps already made I would publish if the price was right.
- 3 days ago Probably all the people that wanted 8.1 early. I have a dev account to make private apps.
- 3 days ago I might make my apps public now if the price is still $19
- 5 days ago So many "games" that are just videos. They are really obvious, but I'm sure some people are buying them.
- 5 days ago Have you tried playing PC games? Pain the in doople dingler. Especially if you want to play with friends.
- 5 days ago I remember somebody doing this when 360 first came out. This would be great if you traveled a lot and didn't want to bring...
- 5 days ago Sweet. I forgot all about this game. Loved it on 360 and will probably buy on X1
- 1 week ago Had a bunch of friends get the Madden bundle because they were tired of waiting for a Halo bundle to be announced.
- 1 week ago I love when devs interact with their customers in a positive way. Might be buying more apps if I see a dev responded (if...
- 1 week ago If this means calls won't be dropping inside my house, I'm looking forward to it. Coverage drops as soon as I walk inside
- 1 week ago IAPs are fine if it means that the game will get more content. I'd rather pay for IAPs (or not pay) than buy a whole new...
- 1 week ago Rich I'll have to disagree about PC version. After playing 360 version, PC was nearly unplayable. The controls were...
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 11 months