- 1 day ago It looks great on my 1520
- 1 month ago I would use it to make window sphone 8 apps
- 1 month ago Count me again hehe
- 1 month ago This is awesome
- 3 months ago I have been having this problem on my Lumia 1520 (AT&T) as well. It is becoming annoying
- 3 months ago I had horrible battery life and the device was extremely hot to touch, a hard reset fixed every issue I had!!
- 7 months ago if I am not mistaken you can get bluetooth ontrolled external flashes, then a dev, like me or hundreds of others, could...
- 8 months ago Its an awesome game!!
- 8 months ago I like it much better than the surface. I like the fact that it is 8" and will fit in my pocket. I currently have an iPad...
- 1 year ago I would by it day one if it runs Windows OS, absolutely beautiful!!!!
Recent Forum Posts
- 3 months ago I bought this for my motorcycle: ebay, so far so good....
- 3 months ago I am amazed at people who grab a "Developer Preview" and then complain when they find a few bugs, hence why Nokia says they w...
- 3 months ago Hard Reset the Device ... my 1520 was doing this as well, and was killing battery, I did a hard reset, and now it it is perfe...
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months