- 1 month ago he is asking about adding photo as a comment not commenting to photos.
- 1 month ago Wow, you must be a unique person to not like transparent tiles
- 3 months ago Exactly.
- 3 months ago It already shows the app-update notifications in the Notifications Center.
- 3 months ago Awesome, thanks for this tip
- 3 months ago I still see the comma in my keyboard, Mine is US English and I have 920
- 3 months ago Even before you would be able to pin the games in Start screen, this is not something newly added to Windows Phone 8.1
- 3 months ago Music app is really slow now, took long time to load my music list. But in general Music app feels very slow.
- 3 months ago I'm totally with you on the Xbox Music and showing Games in the app list. It just grows the list unnecessarily.
- 3 months ago Same here, I don'teven remember when did I last used this app
- 4 months ago Seems like Facebook beta(18.104.22.168) version is behind regular app (22.214.171.124).
- 6 months ago Yes I like 7Pass lot better than anything else, it also supports KeyPass format.
- 7 months ago Doesn't load any of the articles
- 7 months ago Create another Amazon account :-)
- 9 months ago you mean GDR2?
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago A new beta/preview build has been uploaded and everyone who contacted me by 10:00 GMT today should have gotten an email and a...
- 9 months ago I'm having strange problem after I installed GDR3, my whole screen flickers some times. I have to restart every time to fix t...
- 1 year ago Excuse me but i tried it all night long and nothing. Everything works fine except on this step. 1. Plug the phone into your ...
- 1 year ago This site is a scam.... they will ask you to complete some survey to download the serial number, which never works....
- 1 year ago I do not think that web site is very good. It says "IMEI Number(s) can obtained by keying in *#06# from the dialpad or from ...
- 1 year ago You should type *#06#, it seems you missed to dial * in the front....
- 1 year ago As some one suggested I made sure to turn off compass in gMaps Pro and then changed the brightness settings to Low and then t...
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months