- 1 week ago Indeed. Even worse that WhatsApp
- 1 week ago The time between popular apps to release it on Windows Phone is definitely shorter. Not like in the Windows Phone 7 Series...
- 1 week ago I can finally enjoy Cortana tommorow, Nokia Lumia 930. No European HTC anymore. Wohoo!
- 3 weeks ago You will never get it on 512 mb RAM. It can't even run on desktop with just 512 mb RAM.
- 3 weeks ago The 801 is basically the same as the 800. Just with different LTE radios.
- 1 month ago I hope it's a new line for the Lumia 820/720, for Windows Phone 8.1.
- 1 month ago That's called DLNA you can also use it with apps like MetroTube for YouTube on the big screen. This was also supported by...
- 1 month ago Hopefully its for HTC 8S and 8X user in Europe where the USA language isn't in the ROM so we can finally try Cortana. (No,...
- 2 months ago This is really bad, especialy for people who had just bought a Windows Phone. It's better to leave that ''sucky'' app in...
- 2 months ago Who wants Google drive when you have OneDrive, works so much better and is integrated in Windows 8 and Windows Phone.
- 3 months ago Nice, i could really use this app when i am on a city trip tommorow with friends.
- 4 months ago I like those matt screenprotectors. I use them on my 8S
- 5 months ago Signed up for the beta. Looks like a really good YouTube client, really digging the design.
- 6 months ago Slightly off topic but what version of myFitnesspal are you using. Your tile looks diffrent than that from mine.
- 7 months ago Still going to use Songza
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months