- 2 days ago Why so few (at the stores)? They could sell millions at that price!!! This is how you kill Android.
- 1 week ago It's no wonder Lenovo is now the largest PC-maker in the world. They seem to have everything and everyone covered.
- 3 weeks ago Agree. There's no excuse for a phone this size to have just 16GB. They should at least offer a 32GB or 64GB version.
- 3 weeks ago Agree. Keep the family together! Bing is finally gaining traction against Google (well, in the US), it's up to 18.1%...
- 4 weeks ago If you're going to get a ginormous Windows Phone, it should be a color that lets people know/wonder what it is!
- 1 month ago I live in NYC and it's definitely an iPhone stronghold. The Surface ads you see on the subway are brand new. I just...
- 1 month ago Agree.
- 1 month ago Didn't the original Zune have a dual-layer thing going on?
- 1 month ago Agree. It's beautiful... but too big for my tastes. I'll wait for the 920 replacement. Oh, and enough with the glossy...
- 2 months ago Why don't they just make it so a "right click" on the Start Button (while in the desktop) opens the traditional Start Menu...
- 2 months ago Probably because the Start Button isn't on the phones.
- 2 months ago * The entire Touch Cover 2 can be used for gestures. Brilliant.
- 2 months ago Is it possible we could choose three columns of tiles on screens smaller than 6" with GDR3? I mean, why would they call...
- 2 months ago Agree. Something doesn't add up (namely, the numbers). I like the looks of this phone though... especially that there is...
- 2 months ago Tankphone is a cool name. I already want one! lol
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 5 months 1 week