- 1 month ago Also weird...the rear camera on my Surface RT 64GB stopped working a while before I updated to Win 8.1. It still won't...
- 2 months ago That would be great for use with my Surface. But the weird thing is identical apps on RT and WP8 are priced differently...
- 2 months ago I started WP7 with an LG Quantum. It still works well today as a backup for my Lumia 920. Makes me miss the old slider...
- 3 months ago What you said! Not having to pay for MS Office makes all the difference.
- 3 months ago Just got a 64 GB RT with black touch cover for $399. To be honest it should have started around this price and maybe...
- 4 months ago Not totally sure, but I think that's a GDR3 feature. Maybe it'll get here by November.
- 4 months ago That language looks hard as f**k to read. O_o
- 4 months ago Funny statement, since iOS 7 is supposed to be using Bing as the default search engine.
- 4 months ago Is it just me or is it absurd that phones are starting to cost more than computers. It's ridiculous. $917 for a PHONE!
- 4 months ago Might be a good default camera app to use when I get the Amber update on my Lumia 920.
- 4 months ago +1 Seems like a legit alternative
- 4 months ago I really don't think Instagram was trying to block the WP8 apps at all. There was a smoothie posting hack on a lot of...
- 4 months ago How about FileDrive or Windows Locker...or Live Locker
- 4 months ago +920
- 4 months ago Do AirDrive, BingDrive, Windows Locker, or OfficeDrive sound viable??
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 8 months 2 weeks