- 5 days ago I believe "common usage" would put this in the once every two weeks category. Much like a biweekly paycheck.
- 1 week ago I'm pretty stoked to see what Twitter will be bringing to the table
- 2 weeks ago WP8 was released 18 months ago. That's not a yearly cycle. And WP8 was released in October, this is April. I just simply...
- 2 weeks ago There should be a major release every year at the same time. Phones should be on the same cycle. I hate buying a phone and...
- 3 weeks ago You're assuming this is all of them.
- 3 weeks ago Non-Metro.. I'll pass
- 1 month ago My friends Android (on the same wifi connection) was consistantly about 30 seconds ahead of my WP on the same live video...
- 1 month ago Well that clears that up!
- 1 month ago If I'm not mistaken, the camera button is a requirement in Windows Phone.
- 1 month ago The idea is that if said person needed Microsoft Office bad enough, they'd ditch their iPad (which DOESN'T have Office) for...
- 2 months ago I would acutally figure slide up from the bottom since the status bar already owns the slide down gesture.
- 3 months ago My guess is they release them side-by-side, or very close. There's been more and more apps doing this lately.
- 4 months ago +925
- 4 months ago Beautiful app.
- 4 months ago I have this app. Just wish the Facebook app had some of these options built into the app like on iOS and Android, or even...
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months