- 2 weeks ago What Microsoft should do is narrow their line-up down. Have 4 phones at most that get updated once a year. Call them 6, 7,...
- 2 months ago So what happens to all of the movies/tv shows I've purchased on Xbox Video??
- 2 months ago Say no to gradients
- 2 months ago Never said I wanted it. Just stating one of the missing features..
- 2 months ago Still doesn't play animated gif's.
- 2 months ago Please try to comprehend that not everyone sits around at home all day.
- 3 months ago In honor of the millionth comment: "...what?"
- 3 months ago Bummer! I'll be looking forward to that update!
- 3 months ago I NEED
- 4 months ago Minus the SD card and you've got my "perfect" Windows Phone.
- 5 months ago I believe "common usage" would put this in the once every two weeks category. Much like a biweekly paycheck.
- 5 months ago I'm pretty stoked to see what Twitter will be bringing to the table
- 5 months ago WP8 was released 18 months ago. That's not a yearly cycle. And WP8 was released in October, this is April. I just simply...
- 5 months ago There should be a major release every year at the same time. Phones should be on the same cycle. I hate buying a phone and...
- 5 months ago You're assuming this is all of them.
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months