- 1 week ago Glad to see everyone seems happy with the update, but my 2013 Pro Plus 64bit (Excel) seems more buggy now after the update...
- 1 month ago Got mine on the day it launched in our country (26 Oct 2012 if I recall) and have been loving it ever since.
- 1 month ago It doesnt use your Microsoft Account, so it's literally to make or view appointments. I have been using it since it came...
- 4 months ago Testing the app properly on a long drive tomorrow. Would like to set my music to a shuffled playlist, and perhaps changing...
- 5 months ago I also use Simple Calender, but I prefer the basic design. Works well, so I don't have any incentive to try this one really...
- 5 months ago 26MB Update available in South Africa
- 5 months ago App not available in South Africa, but we dont have a Microsoft store either. :-(
- 6 months ago ROFL!!! +1
- 7 months ago We are really behind on the speeds here though. The fastest DSL offering in SA is now 20 - 40 MB, BUT that is only after...
- 7 months ago I love it when something gets up Daniel's nose! And I thought I had a mean streak :-)
- 8 months ago Yes, the info is immediately available in the app, as well as in the original calender.
- 1 year ago Oooh I really want this!!
- 1 year ago Received it last week on Lumia 920 in South Africa
- 1 year ago Check for your update now, I just got mine updated a few minutes ago. (Vodacom SA)
- 1 year ago Go troll elsewhere.
Recent Forum Posts
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months